Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Ever wondered if your ideas have been talked about in the forum already? Well, try out the "search" option, where all your questions can be answered.

Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: Sabu vs Yamagakure  (Read 3764 times)

Hono Uzumaki

• View Profile
Sabu vs Yamagakure
« on: July 24, 2014, 11:05:01 PM »

So, Yamagakure (My Village) has had a Time-Space Barrier in place for a long time and I have citing references ready with time stamps. (Just Check the Damned Wikia for the easiest one)

Now, Sabu is being a gentlemen about it all; however, his friend is not.

Bocchiere on his alt wants to be summoned through a seal into the fight. Which I wouldn't care if they weren't in the barrier. This Barrier is comprised of Fireflies, and use Raiton in order to disrupt molecules in the air disallowing the reconstruction of atoms. Since Atoms are held together with bonds and these bonds are the most basic. Imagine a television, if you are using Bunny Ears on it and there is strong magnetic or electronic force... the picture becomes fuzzy.  It's the same zoncept.

And if that's not good enough then Naruto logic? How can a Rinnegan control gravity? How do I spit fire? Why can these animals speak? >.>

He is trying to say because I won't let him in with his MG/GMing I am dead IC cause I won't let him fight. >.> which is stupid becuase I have a justu stopping him, I am not just saying NO.
This guy is getting really silly, honestly; you could just walk to the village or teleport outside of the range on the horizon. >.>
But he won't and just keep complaining and harassing my friends OOC in order to try to talk to me.

I need your opinions:
If you are standing in front of a gate and talking to their posted Anbu, which stand only a few feet from the gates in a booth and someone moves a GIANT MASS OF BUGS (Fireflies) in front of the gate, which are hovering in the air as well as Yamagakure being their natural habitat. Would that not be enough to say that the summoning can't work? I mean, their is even a post about them charging an creating static.

Am I wrong or is Bocchiere just raging, because this is borderline harassment.

Hono Uzumaki

• View Profile
Re: Sabu vs Yamagakure
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2014, 04:32:52 AM »

Toads don't spit fire...

Hono Uzumaki

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2014, 04:33:52 AM »

I let everyone RP with me as long as they do it legitimately.

Camel

• Global Moderator
  • 01010100 01100001 01100011 01101111 01110011
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 25, 2014, 05:04:57 AM »

Quote from: Kayenta
I am a great fan of NOT rping with people you do not want to.

I actually no problem with someone going so far to ignore me and tell me flat-out they won't RP with me anymore.
What's strange is what happens if that person goes back on their word and says, "Let's RP again."?

So you don't let him in for starters. And secondly? You and your friends put him on ignore.
end of story.

End of story? This is only the beginning, I am afraid.  :oops:

You do realize that lightning bugs don't use lighting and so would not produce an interfering magnetic charge? Nor do they, when the name of fireflies is used, make fire. Whatever, Narutoverse logic. The bugs make the barrier with their summons beast powers.

I don't think I understand the logic here...is there logic here?--->

Narutoverse logic. 'Nuff said. Slugs can use Acid. Toads can use Oil and Suiton. Vice versa.

Why should he be permitted to enter this rp? With or without the barrier preventing Space Time Jutsu? Is he being prevented from making a bijuu challenge? Cause...a host has to be in public...Clans do not count...rping so people can find them now and then. How does ANYONE saying " you didn't do what I wanted so you are dead" really count for anything unless you fall for it? How many times would I be dead if I let someone character control me like that?

This really sounds like something for a mod on SL instead of a forum thread in the RP section cause what is someone going to do about it? Make you let him in? Make him stop trying to get in? Perhaps I miss the point here.

First off let's cover everything that transpired so far...

[07/21 08:57pm] <山> Tobu 仙人 Sabu sighed and shook his head, pulling a scroll out of a mysterious hidden pocket he had. "Here." he said, offering the scroll to Pluto. "The basics are in here, I'll teach you the rest when I get back." Then, while still walking, he simply +
[07/21 08:57pm] <山> Tobu 仙人 Sabu + evaporated. (Exit)
[07/21 09:05pm] <山> Tobu 仙人 Sabu stormed through the tunnels of the hideout, wearing a face of choleric malcontent. What those big words mean is Sabu was upset, and clearly off to do something about it. He entered a secret room, closing the door behind him. When he exited, Sabu +
[07/21 09:09pm] <山> Tobu 仙人 Sabu + was wearing an Akatsuki cloak over Akutoku, had four very large, black scrolls on his back and had a rice hat on, with several beaded strings hanging off it with multiple tags on the end of each, all marked with a different seal. He summoned +
[07/21 09:10pm] <山> Tobu 仙人 Sabu + Akkan into his right hand then guided it into it's sheathe hanging off the side of Sabu's waist, attached by a belt wrapped around his Akatsuki cloak to keep it closed. Then, he left, intending on a short trip.
[07/21 11:35pm] <山> Tobu 仙人 Sabu had finally made it to the woods, and was hopping through trees in his Akatsuki cloak, hard to miss even in the dense forest because of his notoriety, but sensors would find his chakra very potent throughout the whole forest.
[07/23 01:22am] <山> Shiro & Fumei | The two males had been following the man known as Sabu, mainly because they were keeping tabs, but they had stopped suddenly at one point. One of the two, one wearing a black hoodie with the hood down, showing his pale skin and green hair, sat-
[07/23 01:23am] <山> Shiro & Fumei against one of the tree trunks, with his hands on his lap,"I'm bored." There was another figure, cloaked in black and resting in a crouched position in the tree top above the other grunted back,"Shut up."

---> I think one of the arguments here was how do you keep tabs on someone without them being aware of it? Spore Technique? Mayfy? Then how would this work when the said person whom is being kept tabs under is a known Senjutsu-user?

[07/24 12:46am] <山> Yamakage Honō that was used as an Anti Time-Space Barrier. Although the men before him weren’t in the village the large mass Yuxtae moved to the gates was strong enough to even prevent summoning justus unless they are blessed by the Kage’s seal. +
[07/24 12:46am] <山> Yamakage Honō He didn’t know friend from foe and he acted as such. +
[07/24 12:47am] <山> Yamakage Honō By now, Eren was almost to the field, Hono could sense everyone. He knew his comrades paces, and knew how to act. The kata enacted an odd blood-like ooze to drip from his pores. The blood gathered and swirled around his body like a shield, he +
[07/24 12:47am] <山> Yamakage Honō began to control it with his hands and waited; already aiming multiple attacks.

----> The Time Space Barrier is there and is in place after the actions of the other users. Is this a restriction from Bijuu challenges? No. Nothing of that sort is happening at this moment. This does restrict a certain amount of users from trying to make use of Space-Time techniques.

Zexyo

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 25, 2014, 05:08:00 AM »

My only question is, where does it say anywhere that magnetic interference would have any effect on space-time ninjutsu? My understanding of space-time ninjutsu is along the lines of wormholes. Like, someone using Kamui doesn't break down on a molecular level, they simply open a rift in time and space and move through that.

Hono Uzumaki

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 25, 2014, 05:10:14 AM »

My only question is, where does it say anywhere that magnetic interference would have any effect on space-time ninjutsu? My understanding of space-time ninjutsu is along the lines of wormholes. Like, someone using Kamui doesn't break down on a molecular level, they simply open a rift in time and space and move through that.

How does a Rinnegan create Gravity? It is the same idea, it's the one of the summons purposes.

Hono Uzumaki

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 25, 2014, 05:11:42 AM »

If you Open a rift it's like turning on the television, if there is interference then you can't do it.

Most people simply state. I HAVE A HUGE INVISIBLE BARRIER; I simply am claiming legit things as to why.

Bocchiere

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 25, 2014, 05:24:50 AM »

Yes as Kirigakure has told me suggesting that someone is wrong is considered harassment on SL.

I have messaged several people in Hono's clan because he will not let me in the clan so I cannot directly read the posts nor can I talk to Hono because he has me on ignore. I have not harassed anyone, I've just been trying to find someone to discuss the rp with.

I'm not arguing the firefly barrier, it is nonsensical on every level, but I am not arguing it. I've said that multiple times now.

From what I have read, and I could be wrong as I've told the one Yama nin I got to talk to me, Sabu isn't in the barrier.

The only thing I have to read is a ratchet text dox that Sabu emailed me.

From what I read Sabu is outside the gates of Yama and the barrier encircles the village.

The only thing that the person who "activated" the bugs said was that there were some around the gates. No number was provided "They surround the gates 10, 20, 100 feet on either side" nor was it said that Sabu was in the AoE of them. So as far as I can tell he should be able to summon me.

I could be totally wrong because as I've said I'm not being allowed to read these posts I'm arguing.

I also did not say I was going to just say Hono is dead. I said that if Hono is going to continue to void things without a legitimate reason just to avoid dying than yes Akatsuki is just going to consider him dead, as we'd have killed him by now. I wouldn't care what he does beyond that point but I would just no longer acknowledge him.

We already do have another plan to be brought to Sabu's side, since it did not seem like we were going to be able to get anyone to discuss this with.

TL;DR

As far as I can tell the only thing posted was "There are lots of bugs about" without noting an AoE or whether Sabu was in it. So he should be able to summon. If I am wrong about these posts I've yet to actually read the we already have another way to get in to the fight.

Hono Uzumaki

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 25, 2014, 05:38:31 AM »

He was at the gates, by the guard booth which is only meters from the gate. Don't try and say it isn't and Yuxtae moved a mass of Fireflies which purpose was time-space canceling.
Why can't you except you are wrong and get over it. You complain over every little thing. Just walk to Yama.

Bocchiere

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 25, 2014, 05:43:24 AM »

He was at the gates, by the guard booth which is only meters from the gate. Don't try and say it isn't and Yuxtae moved a mass of Fireflies which purpose was time-space canceling.
Why can't you except you are wrong and get over it. You complain over every little thing. Just walk to Yama.

That doesn't answer any question of mine and ignores what I mentioned to boot.

Just because your flies are vaguely near the walls and Sabu is vaguely near the walls does not mean he is in the barrier.

From what I saw no effort was made to designate an AoE that contained Sabu or say that Sabu would be effected where he stands. It was just a poorly described post is all.

Camel

• Global Moderator
  • 01010100 01100001 01100011 01101111 01110011
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 25, 2014, 05:48:12 AM »

So...if you are a Senjutsu-user you can not be stalked?  Is Sabu complaining about that part? It would be for him to find fault with for it concerned his ability to be detected. I thought this was his partner...so its not like Sabu was autohit or anything...correct? Seems a nit picky thing to complain about.

However once they arrive at the village interacting with the barrier would be of note. I see from Bocc's post Sabu is not even through that yet?

Is there a legit complaint here or just an attempt to get someone banned for harassment? Too bad the rp was not in public where people could just read for themselves.

I didn't say you couldn't get stalked. I didn't even say Sabumaru complained per se.
Also partners don't attack each other in such a life or death situation.  :oops:

The reason I brought it up is because Zetsu clones have a weakness to be forced into activation and expelled from their host's body if that individual takes in senjutsu chakra. Meaning if the Spore technique was used then how would this work when the user is making use of Senjutsu.

I think the purpose of this thread is to confirm the legitimacy of everything that has and will transpire but that's just my two cents on this. :oops:

Bocchiere

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 25, 2014, 05:50:05 AM »

So...if you are a Senjutsu-user you can not be stalked?  Is Sabu complaining about that part? It would be for him to find fault with for it concerned his ability to be detected. I thought this was his partner...so its not like Sabu was autohit or anything...correct? Seems a nit picky thing to complain about.

However once they arrive at the village interacting with the barrier would be of note. I see from Bocc's post Sabu is not even through that yet?

Is there a legit complaint here or just an attempt to get someone banned for harassment? Too bad the rp was not in public where people could just read for themselves.

I didn't say you couldn't get stalked. I didn't even say Sabumaru complained per se.
Also partners don't attack each other in such a life or death situation.  :oops:

The reason I brought it up is because Zetsu clones have a weakness to be forced into activation and expelled from their host's body if that individual takes in senjutsu chakra. Meaning if the Spore technique was used then how would this work when the user is making use of Senjutsu.

I think the purpose of this thread is to confirm the legitimacy of everything that has and will transpire but that's just my two cents on this. :oops:

That is exactly it. I just need to understand whether I am incorrect about what I read and we need to do plan B to get into Yama or the details I read are accurate and Sabu should be able to summon us, that is all.

Hono Uzumaki

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 25, 2014, 05:52:18 AM »

Just plan two please. However, if that involves you Kamui'ing there without a post by Sabu telling you all where it is. I don't know if that's legit. Unless it was in the Clan Halls. I am not trying to not RP with you, I just want this to be clean and legit and not Kiri..

Zexyo

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 25, 2014, 06:43:43 AM »

The abilities of the ten rings of Akatsuki include being able to communicate telepathically, and being able to use the rings to locate other ring bearers. At least, I'm pretty sure that's what it says on the wiki. I haven't read it in a while. Just thought I'd supply what little information I have to offer.

Bocchiere

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 25, 2014, 07:22:47 AM »

I also like how Hono claims I'm somehow harassing him without ever speaking a word to him yet he goes out of his way to harass me on the Iwa village board.

What was so important to insult me over? The fact that Saejima was able to describe Hono to set a bounty on him. Hono noted that only Bocch (the person offering the reward for the bounty set) and 3 other Akatsuki ring bearers know what Hono looks like. So it is clearly impossible that Saejima could learn said information.

(8h37m) <山> Yamakage Honō giggles OOCily, "To bad you can't God Mode through my Time-Space Barrier. Shucks. Try walking maybe? I hear their isn't a Walking Barrier around Yama. Damn Fireflies are pesky." He mentions, also OOCily.
> (8h36m) <山> Yamakage Honō You also have never met Hono IC and only Bocchiere and Eric as well as Nightfall and Sabu. So all this RP is a joke.

Yeah Hono's the victim here. I'm such a jerk.
Pages: [1] 2

Page created in 0.038 seconds with 19 queries.