Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please petition corrupted/Badnavs in game, nothing can be done from the forums.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 8

Author Topic: Attempt to strip the 7 tails  (Read 17600 times)

Bocchiere

• View Profile
Re: Attempt to strip the 7 tails
« Reply #15 on: August 17, 2014, 08:06:10 PM »

That would be the "Hono was blatantly god modding thing." We planned to have Sabu post for myself and Madara but since we both got busy and knew Yama wouldn't wait for the people they were ignoring we just decided to void it.

Hono Uzumaki

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 17, 2014, 08:09:07 PM »

You can't summon in a Time-Space Barrier >.<;

Is summoning not something that is a Space-Time Technique? If I am wrong, then you are right.

Eric

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 17, 2014, 08:10:49 PM »

I don't want to be that guy, but does anyone even still have a copy of the fight? Uneditted version preferred, but meh.

Without posting a copy of the fight, at this point, it's a "he said" "She said" "They did this" kind of fight going on here. I don't see how anyone not involved is supposed to even weigh their opinion in on this without something more concrete than what has been given.

I'll verify my position in this:
I was accepted as a judge by the two parties, Honō and Sabumaru. The way I judge is in collecting arguments from both sides, making a decision, and then explaining the decision in detail; each party is allowed a rebuttal of their own. After that, I'll give the final judgment.
I did come to a decision: namely, that Sabumaru's evasion seemed legitimate, but that if he were to be hit by the lightning it would indeed prove catastrophic.

Allowing a  rebuttal after you make a decision seems to only be adding to the issues that we have here. By your own words, you never got the chance to make a final decision because Sab closed up shop, despite his apparent victory in the argument to begin with (As a result of OOC god-modding?). Hono should have brought this up nearly a month ago instead of waiting so damn long so that the fight specs could be reviewed while they were still fresh on the board.

Either way, Dark was leaning towards Sabu's favor. Hono was in the middle of trying to convince him otherwise when Sabu dropped the topic. The judge was then for all intensive purposes dismissed, the void in general being considered the solution to the problem.

Now, here we are nearly a month later, and apparently, that void was NOT the solution to the problem, and that Dark should have went ahead and given a final decision anyways.

But Kageri, being the ninja that she is, made an interesting point. The fight was voided, according to accounts on here, because Hono refused to allow access to his clan halls in order for reinforcements of the Akatsuki to arrive when they had reason and means to arrive, regardless of barriers in place (or so the story goes). In short, even if Sabu would have dodged said attack, he still would have had to deal with, most likely, the entire village unless he escaped via other means, which would have led to more rounds of fighting in the zone.

Long story short, Hono closing off the clan halls to Akatsuki members in order to prevent them from entering the RP that they had an IC means to enter is why Sabu voided the fight, according to reports here on the forum. Why Hono let Sabu in even is a mystery to me, but I digress on that.

Anything you can think of I can't think of, let me know; that's how the sharing circle works.

Hono Uzumaki

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 17, 2014, 08:14:08 PM »

I have a life? I am sorry it took so long, but I work everyday and shouldn't be punished for this.

Genesis

• Characters: Genesis, Synthesis, Vagabond, Yukio
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 17, 2014, 08:15:50 PM »

So the real question is, did Sabu lose his bijuu upon voiding that fight?

In other words, was his void of that fight a forfeit?

Bocchiere

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 17, 2014, 08:16:32 PM »

You can't summon in a Time-Space Barrier >.<;

Is summoning not something that is a Space-Time Technique? If I am wrong, then you are right.

As I ALSO explained multiple times, regardless of what that decision was we'd have arrived in Yama anyway. I told you we had a plan B if Sabu couldn't summon us and you acknowledged that. You then refused to let us in the clan.

My other zombie Desare would have Kamui'd as close to Yama as the time space barrier allowed and we'd have then charged to the scene. So even if we had to appear 10 miles from the village we'd still have eventually joined the fight.

Sabu was already outside the village, in Sage Mode, all he had to do was bolt and no one could have stopped him.

I believe Hono intentionally waited for the boards to be wiped before bringing this up, that is indeed baseless, but is just what I believe he would do.

@Hono: I work a full time job and I manage to be here just fine.

Hono Uzumaki

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 17, 2014, 08:17:13 PM »

I never closed the clan halls to anyone. That is a lie, none of you bnut Sabu walked their. Not my fault you were lazy and didn't fly or run. You didn't IC know where it is, or anything until the end of Sabu's post which I am fighting. Sorry, I would like people other than the Akatsuki to see and speak of this. Obviously you will be one sided. xD

Hono Uzumaki

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 17, 2014, 08:19:37 PM »

I am finished arguing with OP Bocchiere and the one-sided Akatsuki.

Sabu got the 7 tails on a fluke accident for OOC tricking his 'friend'. Lol I am fighting this till the end because I AM RIGHT
and you ARE WRONG.
The best part, you still argue.

Bocchiere

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: August 17, 2014, 08:20:01 PM »

I never closed the clan halls to anyone. That is a lie, none of you bnut Sabu walked their. Not my fault you were lazy and didn't fly or run. You didn't IC know where it is, or anything until the end of Sabu's post which I am fighting. Sorry, I would like people other than the Akatsuki to see and speak of this. Obviously you will be one sided. xD

You literally kicked me out of the clan halls, you're lying. Sabu had told us all the IC info we needed to know via the Akatsuki rings, which he did post doing.

Hono Uzumaki

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: August 17, 2014, 08:21:30 PM »

You are lying xD you know why you didn't get summoned yet you claim I am just not letting you in.
I am sorry that you think you are far  more OP than I, but I just plan things out instead of just using OP justu's a powers.

I wish this would end soon with grace and like Dark to post his FINAL judgement which I have been waiting for.

Kageri

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: August 17, 2014, 08:23:13 PM »

Long story short, Hono closing off the clan halls to Akatsuki members in order to prevent them from entering the RP that they had an IC means to enter is why Sabu voided the fight, according to reports here on the forum. Why Hono let Sabu in even is a mystery to me, but I digress on that.

If this is what happened then I think Sabu would still have the beast, but again the issue of time comes up. Is there any proof or is this just a 'he said/she said' thing?

I understand having a life and not being able to post or follow up, but the issue is after a certain period of time those RPs are wiped and messages are lost. If life is getting in the way then you need to screen shot those RPs and save those PMs. But, it's sounding to me like nobody has any proof of anything.

I'm not saying that Hono waited until the RPs were gone so that nobody would have any evidence to contradict him, but if there is no proof and we gave the 7 tails to him then somebody else could do just that. It's a dangerous precedent to set. If there's proof then somebody needs to bring it forward, if there's not then I think the 7 tails should stay with Sabu and we all need to move on.
« Last Edit: August 17, 2014, 08:26:36 PM by Kageri »

Hono Uzumaki

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: August 17, 2014, 08:26:58 PM »

So, Kageri; you are rewarding the Akatsuki for crying and whining when they have no proof either and did VOID a bijuu battle that they started. I knew he was a bijuu, you can't void when he knew that a call was being made to decide everything. Darkshinobi, I don't even want to Bijuu this is just so the Akatsuki can't FREELY do what they want cause they know they can just void in the end. :/

Trev

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: August 17, 2014, 08:28:47 PM »

What Genny kinda said, don't argue the details of the fight. Heck we don't even need to see it.

This is what we know, and all we need to know.
Sabu and Hono have an argument, Dark is voted to be judge.
Dark initially agrees with Sabu, but allows one last rebuttal.
Hono gives rebuttal "unknown if it sways Dark", and in that time Sabu who has slightly jumped the gun, voids the what I can only imagine from Bocc and Hono's post ridiculous rp.

Basically, is Sabu entitled to voiding the rp, before Dark's "final" decision. If so, beast goes back to Sabu,  if not to Hono.

Personally, I'd just meet in the middle and have them zone fight on an open board, and let that settle it.
Don't say f*ck any more because f*ck is the worst word that you can say

So just use the word mmmkay!

Kageri

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: August 17, 2014, 08:29:45 PM »

You are lying xD you know why you didn't get summoned yet you claim I am just not letting you in.
I am sorry that you think you are far  more OP than I, but I just plan things out instead of just using OP justu's a powers.

I wish this would end soon with grace and like Dark to post his FINAL judgement which I have been waiting for.

His final judgement doesn't matter since he was dismissed before he could give it -- the messages are gone, the RP is gone and neither him nor I can recall exactly what was posted. Without a transcript of the RP you really can't expect him to make a judgment and you also can't expect him to remember his exact thoughts and reasoning over a decision he was asked to make and then drop over a month ago.

It comes back to having proof. If you have it the discussion can continue, if you don't then this whole thing needs to be dropped.

Hono Uzumaki

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: August 17, 2014, 08:30:44 PM »

I just want the finally argument to be over. If after that rebuttal I am wrong. Than by all means, that is all I ask for. A fair judgement, but when I was waiting for one, he runs... suspicious..?
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 8

Page created in 1.055 seconds with 20 queries.