Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Ever wondered if your ideas have been talked about in the forum already? Well, try out the "search" option, where all your questions can be answered.

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 8

Author Topic: Attempt to strip the 7 tails  (Read 17741 times)

Hono Uzumaki

• View Profile
Re: Attempt to strip the 7 tails
« Reply #45 on: August 17, 2014, 09:17:46 PM »

It doesn't matter if it's teleportation. He diffused mass into his COUNTER Chakra Nature. It was intended to do so; IC I knew how he fought after our first battle. >.>

If you spray a mist through an electrical field, you are going to get short circuits in a sense. A different move would hit him rather than the bug sphere that is the point.

Eric

• View Profile
« Reply #46 on: August 17, 2014, 09:20:25 PM »

I'm going to wait for the rest of it, or more specifically, for both the attacking and the defending post, before I make another lengthy comment on this. So far, I question Sabu's method of evasion as well (even if it is more or less irrevelent at this point).
Anything you can think of I can't think of, let me know; that's how the sharing circle works.

Hono Uzumaki

• View Profile
« Reply #47 on: August 17, 2014, 09:21:03 PM »

[7/30/14, 2:58:56 AM] Aaron Beck: Precisely. Skyler's argument is based entirely on his reading it as teleportation, which it isn't.
[7/30/14, 2:59:28 AM] Aaron Beck: My judgment is that Sabu has both the ability and agility to evade, though if he were to be hit by the lightning attacks in the future they *would* be quite detrimental to him.

WOULD is read clearly. The raiton bug sphere was what he went to dodge; he than ran into the trap I preset. Meaning I AM RIGHT.

Kageri

• View Profile
« Reply #48 on: August 17, 2014, 09:22:28 PM »

It doesn't matter if it's teleportation. He diffused mass into his COUNTER Chakra Nature. It was intended to do so; IC I knew how he fought after our first battle. >.>

If you spray a mist through an electrical field, you are going to get short circuits in a sense. A different move would hit him rather than the bug sphere that is the point.

Well, I can say with 100% certainty now that I've read all of what me and Dark talked about that he was going to rule in Sabu's favour, but either way Sabu still voided before he was able to do so and (from the screenshot you sent me) it appears as though the RP continued on without his judgment...so it matters even less.

From the screenshot I see Hono saying that him and Sabu are talking about the reinforcements from the Akatsuki and then 12 hours later Sabu voided without giving a real reason.

Eric

• View Profile
« Reply #49 on: August 17, 2014, 09:23:21 PM »

[7/30/14, 2:58:56 AM] Aaron Beck: Precisely. Skyler's argument is based entirely on his reading it as teleportation, which it isn't.
[7/30/14, 2:59:28 AM] Aaron Beck: My judgment is that Sabu has both the ability and agility to evade, though if he were to be hit by the lightning attacks in the future they *would* be quite detrimental to him.

WOULD is read clearly. The raiton bug sphere was what he went to dodge; he than ran into the trap I preset. Meaning I AM RIGHT.

"...in the future". Calm down Hono, this is getting fleshed out.  :roll:

Well, I can say with 100% certainty now that I've read all of what me and Dark talked about that he was going to rule in Sabu's favour, but either way Sabu still voided before he was able to do so and (from the screenshot you sent me) it appears as though the RP continued on without his judgment...so it matters even less.

From the screenshot I see Hono saying that him and Sabu are talking about the reinforcements from the Akatsuki and then 12 hours later Sabu voided without giving a real reason.

Screenshot plz. Remainder of convo plz (unless there is a reason not to put it up there like it's private or something)
« Last Edit: August 17, 2014, 09:25:39 PM by Eric »
Anything you can think of I can't think of, let me know; that's how the sharing circle works.

Hono Uzumaki

• View Profile
« Reply #50 on: August 17, 2014, 09:27:02 PM »

I am calm. lol I am just being passionate; I know when I am right.
We never continued RP, most the people were upset and left the village and the next thing I RP'd was being the 7-tails Jinchuuriki after sealing it.

The screenie said that they could RP, but no one did. I didn't; I gave up and felt like quiting SL because things like this always happen.

Hono Uzumaki

• View Profile
« Reply #51 on: August 17, 2014, 09:28:54 PM »

There were two attacks at play here.

The Static Field and the Lightning Bug Sphere. He dodged the Bugs into the field. I forced his hand.

Trev

• View Profile
« Reply #52 on: August 17, 2014, 09:31:08 PM »

Can we like all just stop for like two seconds. This arguing might all be for nothing if Sabu agrees to a 1v1. Which I hope he does, I hope for once that two people with issues can come together and "compromise" for once.
Don't say f*ck any more because f*ck is the worst word that you can say

So just use the word mmmkay!

Hono Uzumaki

• View Profile
« Reply #53 on: August 17, 2014, 09:32:05 PM »

I would love to just instantly have it of course, but I am very willing to fight.

Trev

• View Profile
« Reply #54 on: August 17, 2014, 09:34:46 PM »

And I'm sure Sabu would love just to void and be done with you, but hey like I said, I'd love to see a compromise and the ownership of a biju determined by a fight and not a forum topic.

Hono Uzumaki

• View Profile
« Reply #55 on: August 17, 2014, 09:37:44 PM »

Hey, they are saying I am being OP.
COMING FROM BOCCHIERE. xD You think that is true?

Trev

• View Profile
« Reply #56 on: August 17, 2014, 09:41:09 PM »

Off topic and a potshot at Bocc, please stop. I wouldn't want him to insult you, please do not do the same

Kageri

• View Profile
« Reply #57 on: August 17, 2014, 09:43:11 PM »

"...in the future". Calm down Hono, this is getting fleshed out.  :roll:

Screenshot plz. Remainder of convo plz (unless there is a reason not to put it up there like it's private or something)

imgur.com/Q4vXS82.png

imgur.com/or3PdKX.png

There is Aaron giving his judgment, but as I stated earlier Sabu voided before he was officially able to give it. You can see Dark talking about it as well, at the time we had no clue why he was voiding we just knew that Dark's judgment was no longer needed.

It still comes back to why Sabu voided, and for that we have to refer to the screenshot that Hono sent me here:

imgur.com/JHMuptQ

So, there. The void had nothing to do with Dark's ruling, and Sabu just sort of voided without giving a real reason why.

Eric

• View Profile
« Reply #58 on: August 17, 2014, 09:49:09 PM »

"Since Sabu is voiding, everyone may take up as if he wasn't here."

Well Hono, you shot yourself in the foot with that one. Can't strip him if he was never there.

http://i.imgur.com/JHMuptQ.png In case you were wondering which one I found said post in.

Kageri

• View Profile
« Reply #59 on: August 17, 2014, 09:58:45 PM »

"Since Sabu is voiding, everyone may take up as if he wasn't here."

Well Hono, you shot yourself in the foot with that one. Can't strip him if he was never there.

http://i.imgur.com/JHMuptQ.png In case you were wondering which one I found said post in.

I think the question is more 'Does Sabu have a right to void and keep his tailed beast?' and, correct me if I am wrong, Hono is claiming that he was only voiding to avoid losing -- therefore, the tailed beast goes to him.

I don't see anything wrong with Hono saying 'Take up as if he wasn't there' since Sabu was trying to void, though it does make me wonder why he didn't try to claim the beast then and there.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 8

Page created in 0.039 seconds with 15 queries.