Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

New members: you need admin approval, please petition *in game* if you made an account. :)

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]

Author Topic: Attempt to strip the 7 tails  (Read 17692 times)

Sabumaru

• Justin Trudeau will vouch for me
    • View Profile
Re: Attempt to strip the 7 tails
« Reply #105 on: August 18, 2014, 08:58:22 PM »

Bro, I tried to be an adult. You blocked me an ran like a child. I will 1 v 1 you, but I am going to laugh when you start doing Hozuki Sage MODE FLY OP SUMMONING COUNTER RAITON NO JUSTU!
Cause I apparently can't counter it.
Honestly, people know who I am, people know who you are.

I am standing up to you, fight me in a zone. Make your post. Go ahead, it will be done in 5.

Wow, another blatant insult after saying I blocked you. That's hilarious actually. Yeah me using the block feature to halt your harassment was seriously cheating of me.

Saying you can't counter it makes no sense either, it was my counter against you. You even said I didn't need to make the fly sage mode page on the wikia.

I'm not making Dark put up with you again, I refuse him as a judge for the simple reason that he actually has RPs of his own and isn't our personal mod to summon at will so he can babysit us. That's stupid and unfair to him to just make him do it like he's our tool. He's probably too nice to say no.
I mean if he wants to, he can. He's a great judge. But just saying "Oh Dark will do it" isn't acceptable to me.

Trying to set a new record for number of toddlers fought off simultaneously

Eric

• View Profile
« Reply #106 on: August 18, 2014, 09:02:46 PM »

Really? Dark might would have been thrilled to help put an end to this once and for all. After all, he didn't get to finish the job last time.  :twisted:

Might I advise Kamui or Nathan? Kayenta might even take it seriously. I would put forth Kirk, but... you know, he's kind of gone now.

If none of those work, what about Trev?  Or even Kyutu, if he has the time? Throwing out ideas here.
Anything you can think of I can't think of, let me know; that's how the sharing circle works.

Sabumaru

• Justin Trudeau will vouch for me
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: August 18, 2014, 09:09:46 PM »

Really? Dark might would have been thrilled to help put an end to this once and for all. After all, he didn't get to finish the job last time.  :twisted:

Might I advise Kamui or Nathan? Kayenta might even take it seriously. I would put forth Kirk, but... you know, he's kind of gone now.

If none of those work, what about Trev?  Or even Kyutu, if he has the time? Throwing out ideas here.

Like I said already, if he's up for it I'm fine with it.
But I'd take Kay, Kamui or Trev. I don't know Kyutu, and I wouldn't accept Nathan.

Trying to set a new record for number of toddlers fought off simultaneously

Hono Uzumaki

• View Profile
« Reply #108 on: August 18, 2014, 09:22:37 PM »

Kamui sounds fine with me.

Bocchiere

• View Profile
« Reply #109 on: August 18, 2014, 09:36:47 PM »

Ok so there will be a 1v1 fight, Kamui is tentatively the judge. I will lock this topic now and a new one can be made for any discussions about the fight, so they dont have to go through a half dozen pages of text each time.
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]

Page created in 0.069 seconds with 21 queries.