Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please report outages in the thread "messages/server outages", Thanks.

Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: Zakamaru vs Bocchiere  (Read 4342 times)

Ryu

• Zero is real.
    • View Profile
Zakamaru vs Bocchiere
« on: August 21, 2014, 07:34:48 AM »

Alright I'll try my best to impress Bocch.

This fight had been going pretty smoothly until the part where I started to doubt his chakra reserves. I really didn't find it satisfying as to how he was able to pull off a feat such as covering an entire zone with his Mokuton justu which I had stated many times seemed illogical with only Kage level chakra. After starting an argument over this, he was able to get a judges decision that fell into his favor which seemed unfair to me, not because it had any effect on me but because the action itself seemed Impossible. I was able to get a repost which I gladly accepted, the biggest problem lies within these actions that didn't seem to satisfy Bocch at all because they involved the total obliteration of him. He has given his reasons as to why he should be able to escape the entirety of my Jutsu which I then gave him logical replies back. I personally don't have anything against him, but I really wouldn't like to stress too much on this.
If anyone would like to give their thought on this then please do.

Bocchiere

• View Profile
Re: Zakamaru vs Bocchiere
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2014, 07:40:45 AM »

Here is my post

(1d6h) <暁> 真 Bocchiere 's clone continued to hold the kata for Jukai Kōtan. Regardless of whether or not Zak felled some of the trees around him the roots would continue to grow from the ground. When cut by his high pressure stream of water the remaining stump of wood -
(1d6h) <暁> 真 Bocchiere - would (hue) continue to grow toward Zak in an endless stream. Roots would come out of the ground directly below the two Zakamaru's and aim to grab around their legs. If the roots were able to wrap around them they would begin to drain the -
(1d6h) <暁> 真 Bocchiere - two nin of their chakra. Since roots were now coming from directly below as well as all sides Zak would not be able to cut them with the water stream without chopping through his own legs. It seems like he would soon be overwhelmed. Another -
(1d6h) <暁> 真 Bocchiere - Bocchiere clone made a series of hand signs while Zakamaru was being attacked and made use of Mokuton: Kajukai Kōrin. Flowers would sprout from the trees within a 25 meter radius of Zakamaru and release a great cloud of pollen to surround -
(1d6h) <暁> 真 Bocchiere - the two ninja. If they breathed in the pollen at any point while trying to fight off the ceaseless swarm of roots it would render them unconscious. The cloud of pollen would hover in that same area around them for as long as they were there

Here is the repost to it.

11h48m) <|桜|> Anbu Captain Zakamaru notes Bocch brought this next post upon himself, "Its over, it's definitely going to be god mod if you dodge or survive this."
  (11h44m) <|桜|> Anbu Captain Zakamaru was a shinobi with Kage level chakra, he was skilled enough to push the Akatsuki leader into a corner as shown already. Though it seemed that things were falling into the criminals favor, a large sound thundered from the skies, this had been +
  (11h41m) <|桜|> Anbu Captain Zakamaru happening for a while now, It must have had to do with the rain he had caused to fall over the entire area plus the increased heat within the area, nevertheless Zak took great note of this and as such he formed lightning over his hand. His clone +
  (11h36m) <|桜|> Anbu Captain Zakamaru had formed some hand seals then created a halo of energy which then formed around the both of them as a giant sphere that would destroy anything coming into contact with it, this was to stay protected from the numerous roots forming around and +
  (11h34m) <|桜|> Anbu Captain Zakamaru Zaks next attack. Before fully closing the sphere he left an opening for him to see Bocch which by this point, a giant dragon had formed within the sky unknowing to Bocch since the sound of thunder had been going on for some time now. The giant +
  (11h30m) <|桜|> Anbu Captain Zakamaru dragon would come down almost immediately as Zak brought down his arm, the Jutsu was capable of soloing an entire mountain but since there was no mountain, it would instead leave a tremendous shock wave of lightning destroying everything within +
  (11h28m) <|桜|> Anbu Captain Zakamaru the area. That includes Bocch, his moku clones, and 90% of the roots, there would be noway for Bocch to even see the attack coming considering he formed it right on top of him and even if he did see it, it would have been too fast to react since +
  (11h26m) <|桜|> Anbu Captain Zakamaru Zak had brought it down immediately after forming. His clone would then close the opening so that they would stay within the barrier untouched by the man's weak attempts.
  (11h23m) <|桜|> Anbu Captain Zakamaru also adds that once he was it by the technique he would just become charred ash.
  (11h17m) <|桜|> Anbu Captain Zakamaru thinks that if Bocch gets out of this, it's definitely god mod, whining won't help either.

He reposted because the first time it was decided the Mokuton roots would have hit him as he took several actions before attempting to stop them. This time I am saying that his Kirin is not proper for multiple reasons, and he did nothing to stop the pollen from the Birth of Flowering Trees jutsu.

He specifically noted his Ranton defense was never completely closed.

"Before fully closing the sphere he left an opening for him to see Bocch"

As well as noted in zone 4 that he forgot to post holding his breath to avoid the pollen.

(2h9m) <|桜|> Anbu Captain Zakamaru notes when he dropped the Jutsu upon Bocch he was obviously holding his breath but forgot to add anymore detail into his post considering he had just woken up. You're done for, I'm going to post now.
 (2h8m) <暁> 真 Bocchiere ahs, "Yes that rule where you don't have to post actions for them to occur, classic."

So he'd have been knocked out by the pollen.

Sabumaru

• Justin Trudeau will vouch for me
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2014, 07:44:59 AM »

Okay, since you asked.

You said it yourself, "(2h9m) <|桜|> Anbu Captain Zakamaru notes when he dropped the Jutsu upon Bocch he was obviously holding his breath but forgot to add anymore detail into his post"

You failed to write something in your repost, meaning it didn't happen, meaning you've been knocked out. Now this is being dragged out to a ridiculous end.

You say you "gave him logical replies back" so please list those logical replies here instead of just claiming you "[totally obliterated]" him.

Edit: Grammar
« Last Edit: August 21, 2014, 07:45:41 AM by Sabumaru »

Trying to set a new record for number of toddlers fought off simultaneously

Dart Terumī

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 21, 2014, 08:24:25 AM »

Alright! I was hoping for a chance on this topic!

Zakamaru, in all respects, should be fatigued from chakra exhaustion. He used way more higher tiered techs than Bocchiere did. Also, each clone of Bocchiere carries Kage-esque hearts. Plus the original body has the freakin' Yonbi. He easily has the chakra to contend with the few jutsu he used. Easily!

Not to mention, the whole "raining" bit, well you see, Zakamaru ruined it for himself when he chose to only have Kirisame envelop around their beings, not the whole area. That was made very clear in the posts as a "correction". (Side note, Zakamaru shouldn't be able to employ Kirisame anyways since he has never been a shinobi of Kirigakure. Period.)

As for the pollen, yes, Zakamaru would fall under its effects since he never posted about countering or defending himself against it.

I'm short for time right now but I can post specifics on the fight later where I'm drawing these conclusions from.

Side note for Bocchiere- This is what I was attempting to tell you if you still didn't have me on ignore. (-_\);

Darkshinobi

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 21, 2014, 08:38:12 AM »

As the official judge for this fight, it's my responsibility to explain my reasoning and the judgments given.
Warning: this post is extremely long and detailed; a summation of the summation will be available either below or in the next post.

Here's a concise explanation of what's happened in the fight thus far:

Scenario: Zone 4, Fire Valley
Turn 1:

Zakamaru appears within the area.  (Entrance post)
Bocchiere lulls about. (Entrance post.)

Turn 2:
Zakamaru thinks about leaving.
Bocchiere sends a tree-sized tendril of lava at Zakamaru. (Actions: 1)

Turn 3:
Zakamaru releases from his mouth a lake-sized level of water aimed at Bocc, intent both on clashing with the lava and washing Bocchiere himself away. He rides on the waves and sends a large, lasting electrical current through the entire lake, before creating a clone that stands on the waves with him. (Actions: 3)
Bocchiere sinks into the ground via mayfly and travels some 100 meters away from his starting point, arising on a cliff that overlooks the now watery-area. Bocchiere summons a Hiraishin-marked kunai to his hand and taunts Zakamaru. (Actions: 2)

Turn 4:
Zakamaru analyzes Bocchiere and taunts him back. (Actions: 0)
Bocchiere creates a tremendous chasm in the vicinity with this technique to drain the water; he then creates four wood clones and indicates their chakra levels with this:

Following this up would be another kata, this one for a Moku Bunshin jutsu. Four copies of Bocch would rise up from the ground at various points in the area, all within 100 meters of Zak, but surrounding him on all sides. Since Bocchiere had long ago applied Jiongu to himself and assimilated four hearts of four Kage level shinobi he had their collective chakra pool. Making four clones like this would divide his total pool into fifths, one for each Bocch, however it would essentially mean that each clone had the entire chakra pool of a powerful shinobi at their disposal. Not one of the clones had any less chakra than Zak, especially after upchucking a lake.

(Actions: 2)

Turn 5: Zakamaru and his clone run towards Bocchiere, transitioning into a Shunshin for even greater speed; lightning arcs between their hands and they attempt to tear him in half. (Actions: 2)
Bocchiere throws the kunai precisely at the forehead of the Zakamaru on the right and creates a fast-flowing river of mud beneath his opponents with this technique. (Actions: 2)

Turn 6: Zakamaru nimbly dodges the kunai and causes chakra-absorbing mist to fall with what is presumably this ability; his clone sends beams of an unnamed Ranton skill both at Bocchiere and the kunai.
(Original's actions: 1
Clone's actions: 1)
This is where the problems begin.
Bocchiere teleports to his farthest Mokuton clone which is branded with a Hiraishin seal; another Mokuton clone utilizes this jutsu to create a vast forest of trees around the area. The roots from these trees sprouted from beneath and around Zakamaru in an attempt to wrap around and bind him. Bocchiere did state here that he covered the entire zone, which will be touched on later.

Turn 7:
Both Zakamarus create a thick stream of high-pressure water to cut the roots that sprout around them as they grow, and taunts Bocchiere  after finishing the technique by his own admission.
Bocchiere's clone sustained the technique and even the felled roots continued to grow in an attempt to ensnare and bind Zakamaru. These roots are stated to possess the same chakra-draining qualities that other wood techniques have been known to possess.  Another of Bocchiere's clones uses this technique to create several flowers around Zakamaru that release pollen and attempt to drive him unconscious.
(Clone 1's actions: 1
Clone 2's actions: 1)

Turn 8:
Both Zakamarus pause to tie a piece of cloth around their face and then begin a large and unnamed Ranton technique to cut through the roots and trees and head for Bocchiere. (Actions each: 2)
Bocchiere argues that since Zakamaru paused to tie the cloth around his face, he was caught and bound by the roots around him.
Zakamaru's argument was that Bocchiere shouldn't have enough chakra to sustain this technique and that he should be exhausted by now.
My response will be available in full below, but my judgment was that Bocchiere could at least create this ability in the short term with the chakra at his disposal -- it's true that even he can't control an entire zone of trees for long, but for the moments such as this it was acceptable. Zakamaru's argument didn't argue against his being bound, and my final judgment was that Bocchiere's roots could indeed bind Zakamaru while he took the time to stop and tie his roots.
However, Bocchiere has previously requested in other fights that each poster is allowed one free repost; Zakamaru was extended this option and accepted it, voiding his above response for another.

Turn 8 (repost):
Zakamaru utilizes the apparent storm created by his Kirisame and the natural heat of the zone to manifest an ability known as Kirin while his clone creates a sphere of energy around them with an unnamed Ranton technique, allowing an opening for them to watch Bocchiere as his attack hits. Zakamaru claims that due to the speed and destructive power of the technique, there is no way for Bocchiere to dodge.
Bocchiere argues that, by his own admission, Zakamaru left an opening in the Ranton sphere -- an opening through which the pollen of his earlier flowers would traverse and render Zakamaru unconscious.

These posts discuss it:

> (3h37m) <暁> 真 Bocchiere notes you switched blocking the pollen and not the roots to blocking the roots and not the pollen. "You made a sphere of Ranton that you specifically stated was never closed completely and did nothing to avoid breathing the pollen in."

> (3h31m) <|桜|> Anbu Captain Zakamaru notes when he dropped the Jutsu upon Bocch he was obviously holding his breath but forgot to add anymore detail into his post considering he had just woken up. You're done for, I'm going to post now.

For those that don't wish to read the entirety of the summation, the problems may be traced to turn six.

Zakamaru has expressed a concern that I'm not being a fair and impartial judge due to the fact that Bocchiere and I converse on Skype -- this is incorrect. As I have yet to be officially pardoned from my role by both parties, I'll give my preliminary judgment on this most recent matter:

Zakamaru neglected completely to mention holding his breath at all; this is indeed a fatal flaw on his behalf. The point of role-playing is to ensure that one doesn't leave out details such as this; failure to incorporate them is the same as saying they haven't happened.  Zakamaru blatantly stated in his post that his sphere held an opening: Before fully closing the sphere he left an opening for him to see Bocch which by this point, a giant dragon had formed within the sky unknowing to Bocch since the sound of thunder had been going on for some time now.
His clone would then close the opening so that they would stay within the barrier untouched by the man's weak attempts.

If it also needs to be stated, there has been neither a hunt nor indication in advance of any gathering storm; it's true that the zones do inherently hold some measure of heat, this isn't the same as causing artificial heat with Fire Release techniques. That Kirin is even acceptable with no prior indication can be argued, but isn't a matter until the first issue of whether or not Zakamaru should be struck by the pollen is decided -- if he is, the argument ends there.
My preliminary judgment, if it still matters before the server, is that he should be struck by the pollen for the reasons indicated above: that he specifically stated he left an opening in his sphere of energy and neglected to mention holding his breath.

As always, both Zakamaru and Bocchiere are allowed to either accept this ruling or calmly contest it with rational and logical thoughts. At the end of their response -- be it either affirmation or reasonable argument -- I will give my final judgment, which is how the fight will go.

Unless, of course, both participants should wish for me to retire or the community deems my judgment wholly inadequate.
« Last Edit: August 21, 2014, 09:12:45 AM by Darkshinobi »

Bocchiere

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 21, 2014, 09:17:41 AM »

Dark we truly do not deserve you.  :oops:  I agree with everything you said. The Kirin does not need to be argued now unless Zakamaru can somehow not pass out from the pollen.

UettoSenju

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 21, 2014, 09:47:45 AM »

"These roots are stated to possess the same chakra-draining qualities that other wood techniques have been known to possess. " ~ Bocc

What the hell??? That is my custom jutsu... you can't use it!!!! You can use the one's shown by the manga like the dragons but chakra absorbing mokuton is my custom tech I made long before the manga ever showed signs of such in any regard. Along with the flowers but I had to give those up cause Kishi stole my idea.

As for the fight I have to say Dark is right in his explanation of things.

It is simply if you leave out a key element in your post then your opponent has the right to turn that into an auto-hit their next post as you did not doge. It matters not if your attack would hit before the pollen reached you because you also failed to point that out in the post. When rping you must give every little detail. The slightest mistake in your post is what causes you to lose. Always remember post content is greater than level of jutsu used.

^this is why a skilled rp can beat a person using an A-rank jutsu with a D-ranked jutsu.

Bocchiere

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 21, 2014, 10:07:12 AM »

Ok all the roots have been retroactively changed to be shaped like dragons.

Ryu

• Zero is real.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 21, 2014, 05:47:32 PM »

So let's say I do forget to breath and take in some pollen, I wouldn't instantly get knocked unconscious. Even with an insane amount as Madara, I could still drop it on you moments before I become unconscious since it was already forming by the time you brought out your flowers.

http://www.mangapanda.com/naruto/575/6

I've also told Bocch many times that his Wood Jutsu shouldn't be able to absorb chakra which he tricked Dark into believing also. He constantly showed me links to Jutsu that absorb chakra but that's what they are, Jutsu that absorb chakra. The Mokuton Jutsu that he is using doesn't but it's all over now.

Let's see you talk your way out of this one. Or just like always, whine. It seriously gets annoying after a while. I wouldn't be surprised if you brought your entire clan here.

Bocchiere

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 21, 2014, 06:36:59 PM »

So let's say I do forget to breath and take in some pollen, I wouldn't instantly get knocked unconscious. Even with an insane amount as Madara, I could still drop it on you moments before I become unconscious since it was already forming by the time you brought out your flowers.

http://www.mangapanda.com/naruto/575/6

I've also told Bocch many times that his Wood Jutsu shouldn't be able to absorb chakra which he tricked Dark into believing also. He constantly showed me links to Jutsu that absorb chakra but that's what they are, Jutsu that absorb chakra. The Mokuton Jutsu that he is using doesn't but it's all over now.

Let's see you talk your way out of this one. Or just like always, whine. It seriously gets annoying after a while. I wouldn't be surprised if you brought your entire clan here.

We literally just had the judge agree I'm right, again. xD Dark is the judge until both of us dismiss him.

And you just proved my point, that panel shows the Gokage being fine and as soon as they are knocked down into the pollen they pass out. Mei even make a single kata jutsu and passes out before she can do it.

Again though, the Kirin is completely god mod, which is why I did not post accepting it. Your Kirisame post said,

"the original would weave a few hand seals before creating a mist with rain that would absorb any chakra it had come into contact with besides+
(1d20h) <|桜|> Anbu Captain Zakamaru its creator.

and then 3 posts later, probably 2 minutes IC he posts,

" a large sound thundered from the skies, this had been +
(1d) <|桜|> Anbu Captain Zakamaru happening for a while now, It must have had to do with the rain he had caused to fall over the entire area plus the increased heat within the area, nevertheless Zak took great note of this and as such he formed lightning over his hand...  ...Before fully closing the sphere he left an opening for him to see Bocch which by this point, a giant dragon had formed within the sky unknowing to Bocch since the sound of thunder had been going on for some time now. The giant +
(23h52m) <|桜|> Anbu Captain Zakamaru dragon would come down almost immediately as Zak brought down his arm, the Jutsu was capable of soloing an entire mountain but since there was no mountain, it would instead leave a tremendous shock wave of lightning destroying everything within +
(23h49m) <|桜|> Anbu Captain Zakamaru the area. That includes Bocch, his moku clones, and 90% of the roots, there would be noway for Bocch to even see the attack coming considering he formed it right on top of him and even if he did see it, it would have been too fast to react since +
(23h47m) <|桜|> Anbu Captain Zakamaru Zak had brought it down immediately after forming. His clone would then close the opening so that they would stay within the barrier untouched by the man's weak attempts.

He did absolutely nothing to create the conditions for a Kirin. He just suddenly posted, "It's been a thunderstorm the whole time and a Kirin is already happening." Once again character controlling me saying things like, "Bocch would not notice anything about the attack."

You've attempted to character control with most of your attacks, I tried to explain this to you but you don't want to hear it.

Ryu

• Zero is real.
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 21, 2014, 06:42:02 PM »

I would probably like to note that you were the one who was going on about my Kirisame covering the whole area. Now you're saying something different. It really is annoying.

Bocchiere

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 21, 2014, 06:47:29 PM »

I would probably like to note that you were the one who was going on about my Kirisame covering the whole area. Now you're saying something different. It really is annoying.

I was using your "logic" against you. Since you complained constantly about me filling the zone with trees when the zone is of indeterminate size, much like bags of popcorn. :3

So I said since you didn't say how big your Kirisame was should I say it's 10 miles wide and your out of chakra?

Like Dart mentioned you said it was only above us, you said it was a mist when you used it, and then did nothing to set the Kirin up.

Dark made a decision so unless you have a rebuttal I will post the pollen knocking you out before you can launch the Kirin and this fight is over.

Ryu

• Zero is real.
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 21, 2014, 07:11:35 PM »

I would like to note that the area should already be polluted with smoke and ash. There are literally several volcanoes all around the area, if pollen somehow gets past that then I would find that unreasonable. Besides the fact that I forgot to add some details into my post, my attack seems very likely to take form. The already existent dust clouds highly out weigh the pollen being released from his flowers. If his pollen wants to have a separate battle with the already existent dust clouds then be my guest.

Bocchiere

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 21, 2014, 07:15:29 PM »

I would like to note that the area should already be polluted with smoke and ash. There are literally several volcanoes all around the area, if pollen somehow gets past that then I would find that unreasonable. Besides the fact that I forgot to add some details into my post, my attack seems very likely to take form. The already existent dust clouds highly out weigh the pollen being released from his flowers. If his pollen wants to have a separate battle with the already existent dust clouds then be my guest.

Except, you know, I made a rain forest. The thick canopy blocking your rain would block falling ash just as well.

Ryu

• Zero is real.
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 21, 2014, 07:19:35 PM »

I would like to note more by saying there was no canopy formed over me for the sole reason that Mokuton was forming from under me. Surely there were dust clouds and ash within my area, I even noted the extreme heat of the area.
Pages: [1] 2

Page created in 0.067 seconds with 20 queries.