Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

New members: you need admin approval, please petition *in game* if you made an account. :)

Author Topic: Kage-level Power/Chakra  (Read 1326 times)

Kage

• View Profile
Kage-level Power/Chakra
« on: August 21, 2014, 11:28:21 PM »

So I see all these kids tout and spout that their power is equal to, or even more daring, sometimes greater, than Kage-level. But what does this mean?

I just want a bit of input on what exactly denotes "Kage-level power/chakra" and what exactly the claim alludes to. Are they alluding to being as powerful as the current canon kage in the series (Tsunade, Mei, Gaara, A and Onoki)? Or are they saying that they're just as skilled, powerful and have just as much chakra as current and near-recent SL Kage?

Here's my input on this.

If they're claiming the first, then they're not really "kage-level" since we've already past the point that nearly all of the current SL kage are past the level of the canon five kage. We're actually around or just above Madara and Hashirama level. If they're claiming the latter, then it's just laughable that someone would even suggest so.

http://narutoprofile.wikia.com/wiki/Kage

Just go through each of their bios. There are barely any others who can amount to what they can do, except for probably their recent predecessors. And even those guys were pretty strong enough.

Or maybe this is just everyone trying to compare themselves to me, because then I would have the bittersweet feeling of being flattered and disgusted. Flattgusted.  :oops:

Bocchiere

• View Profile
Re: Kage-level Power/Chakra
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2014, 12:05:38 AM »

It just means S rank out of D, C, B, A, S, Ex. Everyone has all of the chakra. So it doesn't really matter.

Eric

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2014, 04:26:40 AM »

...Everyone has all of the chakra. So it doesn't really matter.

This, and that Kage-level strength indeed used to mean the same chakra levels as a Kage. Back when, like, Hiruzen cracking the roof with his chakra alone was cool. Used to be Sannin-level chakra reserves back then too.

It's a relic term that, frankly, means squat anymore in the context of the series, or even in the context of SL.
Anything you can think of I can't think of, let me know; that's how the sharing circle works.

Suishou Koji

• Site Staff (Game Master)
  • Elder of Shinobi Legends
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 27, 2014, 06:53:23 AM »

Being on Kage level and Sannin Level used to mean something back then before the Rinnegan became huge along with the Uzumaki. Now it's nothing, just a title. It's sad how things have changed.

Face it Kage, we've gotten old.
Current Raikage and Wikia Mod.

Page created in 0.062 seconds with 19 queries.