Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Ever wondered if your ideas have been talked about in the forum already? Well, try out the "search" option, where all your questions can be answered.

Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: Kurama and Son Goku  (Read 3239 times)

Camel

• Global Moderator
  • 01010100 01100001 01100011 01101111 01110011
    • View Profile
Kurama and Son Goku
« on: September 23, 2014, 12:38:30 AM »

I noticed when Zenaku supposedly lost to Bocchiere changes were made on the 9/14/14 to Bocchiere's own character to include him as the jinchuuriki of the Kurama.

This isn't the problem, what confuses me is that character still listed Son Goku under that very character; a jinchuuriki of two tailed beasts.
I am surprised no one brought this up, but then again the only rapport Akatsuki seems to get is from it's own members or former members.

The rules state you have one week to find a proper host and seal it into person or otherwise you treat it as a summon. (Which wasn't done for over a week now)

What do I suggest? Stripping of Son Goku. Plenty of time was given to find a suitable replacement host and nothing was done.

Quote from: Bocchiere
So excuse me for not extending charity.  I do not have to, and will not be.

Words to live by.  :twisted:  :twisted:  :twisted:
« Last Edit: September 23, 2014, 04:17:27 AM by Camel »

Isaribi

• View Profile
Re: Kurama and Son Goku
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2014, 12:55:59 AM »

If he cannot host both, and has not yet declared Son Goku a summon, then I agree with you.

Further, if he declares Son Goku a summon, he'd be heavily weakened for a while. When people in the manga and anime were put in the same situation, they came close to death and were very weakened for the time thereafter; that situation being "having someway to resist death from having a bijuu removed from them." He is a Jashin, therefore immortal, but that doesn't remove him from this sort of stuff.

Further, and perhaps I'll make another forum post, but Shadow isn't a Jashin, Uzumaki, or otherwise downright immortal; he is "somewhat" immortal due to "Orochimaruness," but even he is capable of death in this way and would die. Shadow had to have Nibi removed from him in order for Nightfall to get Nibi; it was replaced by Rokubi. Shadow should be dead due to the removal of Rokubi, and if he weren't dead, he'd be an Edo Tensei and not a viable host. Am I missing something?

If you think you can, you can.
If you think you can't, you're right.

Sabumaru

• Justin Trudeau will vouch for me
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2014, 01:07:56 AM »

INB4 this topic turns into a bunch of people being assholes to each other.
Seriously, this is basically trolling for a response IMO.

Trying to set a new record for number of toddlers fought off simultaneously

Eric

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 23, 2014, 01:09:14 AM »

I noticed when Zenaku supposedly lost to Bocchiere changes were made on the 9/14/14 to Bocchiere's own character to include him as the jinchuuriki of the Kurama.

This isn't the problem, what confuses me is that character still listed Son Goku under that very character; a jinchuuriki of two tailed beasts.
I am surprised no one brought this up, but then again the only rapport Akatsuki seems to get is from it's own members or former members.

The rules state you have one week to find a proper host and seal it into person or otherwise you treat it as a summon. (Which wasn't done for over a week now)

What do I suggest? Stripping of Son Goku. Plenty of time was given to find a suitable replacement host and nothing was done.

Quote from: Bpcchiere
So excuse me for not extending charity.  I do not have to, and will not be.

Words to live by.  :twisted:  :twisted:  :twisted:

Zenaku did not really "lose" to Bocchiere, but that's besides the point. My only question is, where will the beast go? Up for tournament, flip of the coin?  How will it be decided the new location of this tailed beast?

ºShould the Biju be Host-lessº
Should the Biju be sealed within something not a Jinchuriki, whomsoever is in possession of the tailed beast (for a prolonged period of one week or more) is entitled to assume duties of fighting for possession of the Biju. As such: Biju are not to be set free to roam; they must be sealed and delivered to the kage of their last Jinchuriki.

That is of course presuming the above is not in effect, in which case the question would be if the other RP rules still carry on.

If he cannot host both, and has not yet declared Son Goku a summon, then I agree with you.

Further, if he declares Son Goku a summon, he'd be heavily weakened for a while. When people in the manga and anime were put in the same situation, they came close to death and were very weakened for the time thereafter; that situation being "having someway to resist death from having a bijuu removed from them." He is a Jashin, therefore immortal, but that doesn't remove him from this sort of stuff.

Further, and perhaps I'll make another forum post, but Shadow isn't a Jashin, Uzumaki, or otherwise downright immortal; he is "somewhat" immortal due to "Orochimaruness," but even he is capable of death in this way and would die. Shadow had to have Nibi removed from him in order for Nightfall to get Nibi; it was replaced by Rokubi. Shadow should be dead due to the removal of Rokubi, and if he weren't dead, he'd be an Edo Tensei and not a viable host. Am I missing something?

Was it a RP exchange? If not, then that might would be what you are missing. :P Presuming he did die, he would not need to stay dead, as there are means to bring him back without Edo Tensei, although that would probably be a different discussion altogether depending on what path is taken.

INB4 this topic turns into a bunch of people being assholes to each other.
Seriously, this is basically trolling for a response IMO.

I would not say such, a tailed beast being hostless for extended periods of time is a bit of an issue. And not just because Bocc could get swamped in challenges either.
Anything you can think of I can't think of, let me know; that's how the sharing circle works.

Bocchiere

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 23, 2014, 05:11:00 AM »

Where exactly do I "declare" a bijuu as my summon?

Yes I am using Son Goku as a summon, as the several people (see, not Kamui) who messaged me asking about his status were told. That's why he is still listed under my possession on the bijuu list, but, if you checked the bijuu's individual pages you would see that Son Goku no longer has anyone listed under Jinchuriki and Kurama says it is Bocchiere. If you look at the pages history you will see that was changed the 14th, when I claimed the 9 tails.

Ok? Topic concluded.

People have OOC traded bijuu dozens of times >_> and Isaribi would be dead by his own logic if that is the path we want to tread.

"Tailed-Beast: Isobu the Sanbi (磯撫) (~2007-2009, again on 3/3/2014)"

From his bio.

Anyway I have no desire to further carry along a thread that is blatant trolling.
« Last Edit: September 23, 2014, 05:17:07 AM by bocchiere »

Bocchiere

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 23, 2014, 05:13:59 AM »

Further proof:

---Original Message from 真 Bocchiere(2014-09-17 05:00:03)---
I have it as a summon
---Original Message from Demon Of The Hidden Fog IburiRay(2014-09-17 04:59:12)---
yo who has 4 tails, or do you still have it?

---Original Message from 真 Bocchiere(2014-09-20 04:51:23)---
I kinda wanna use it as a summon for now, at least until you're a little more active.
---Original Message from Hajime no Zexyō(2014-09-20 04:49:43)---
Fo sho. So, still wanna seal the Yonbi in Zexyo? >>

Calling for the lock.
« Last Edit: September 23, 2014, 06:41:24 AM by bocchiere »

Bocchiere

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 23, 2014, 07:07:15 AM »

Also had Son Goku added to the summons claim list on the wiki, which for some reason just never occurred to me, someone had to bring it up.

Camel

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 23, 2014, 07:25:31 AM »

Quote from: Kayenta
Unless Kamui has other issue I agree this could be locked.

I'm gonna leave it open for one more day, let people voice their opinions then I'll lock it.  ;)

I mean a Jinchuuriki using a Bijuu as a summon? What can go wrong here?  :oops:
But this topic will be just clarify that you actually agree to both set of rules now; as your proof that you generously provided states so.

@Edit

If you're think this thread's purpose was for trolling, you need some time away from the internet. :roll:
« Last Edit: September 23, 2014, 07:26:57 AM by Camel »

Bocchiere

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 23, 2014, 07:39:48 AM »

I didn't actually realize there was a difference in the rules till you brought it up just now, so thanks for that. I use the set of rules on the forum here, I was not aware they differed on how bijuu as summons work. I do need to make my own topic now about a clarification to the list Kay has up though.

Sabumaru

• Justin Trudeau will vouch for me
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 23, 2014, 03:27:56 PM »

If you're think this thread's purpose was for trolling, you need some time away from the internet. :roll:

This is probably true.

Trying to set a new record for number of toddlers fought off simultaneously

Ryu

• Zero is real.
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 23, 2014, 09:19:55 PM »

Well when I was fighting Bocch I was told he had the Yonbi sealed inside him making it possible for him to cover an entire zone in Mokuton. The Shinju tree to be exact since it absorbed chakra.

Camel

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 23, 2014, 10:31:50 PM »

Quote from: Ryu
The Shinju tree to be exact since it absorbed chakra.

No one has access to the powers of the Shinju since you need all nine of the tailed beasts and you would need to combined them into the Juubi; which I feel everyone here is really against or will void should the time come.

Bocchiere

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 24, 2014, 05:33:51 AM »

Yes, I had the Yonbi sealed in me when I fought Ryu since that was before I got the 9 tails. Glad we solved that mystery.

I wasn't claiming any Juubi powers, Ryu just insists wood isn't allowed to absorb chakra unless it is shaped like a dragon.

I obviously disagree about the 10 tails being void, since if I manage to get all 9 beasts and the Mazo I should be able to use it, and would be more than willing to sit down and work out rules for it. Either way would give me certain advantages, but we'll cross that bridge when we come to it.

Now, lock?

Eric

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 24, 2014, 05:35:13 AM »

Yes, I had the Yonbi sealed in me when I fought Ryu since that was before I got the 9 tails. Glad we solved that mystery.

I wasn't claiming any Juubi powers, Ryu just insists wood isn't allowed to absorb chakra unless it is shaped like a dragon.

I obviously disagree about the 10 tails being void, since if I manage to get all 9 beasts and the Mazo I should be able to use it, and would be more than willing to sit down and work out rules for it. Either way would give me certain advantages, but we'll cross that bridge when we come to it.

Now, lock?

Just as a heads up, it might be better to cross that bridge sooner rather than later. The sooner it's sorted out the better, especially if it actually takes awhile.
Anything you can think of I can't think of, let me know; that's how the sharing circle works.

Bocchiere

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 24, 2014, 05:36:24 AM »

Now, lock?

Just as a heads up, it might be better to cross that bridge sooner rather than later. The sooner it's sorted out the better, especially if it actually takes awhile.

After Konoha then, perhaps, it's not something I foresee to be fun and have no desire to do it right now.
Pages: [1] 2

Page created in 0.061 seconds with 17 queries.