Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please petition corrupted/Badnavs in game, nothing can be done from the forums.

Author Topic: Shikotsumyaku  (Read 1875 times)

Ryu

• Zero is real.
    • View Profile
Shikotsumyaku
« on: September 24, 2014, 10:53:03 PM »

To redirect the hate Bocch is getting towards me I've started this topic.
I mean what does a guy have to do to get hated by everyone around here. I need attention too!

Back to the topic at hand.
I was wondering about the Shikotsumyaku's abilities. Mainly it's regenerative powers, since from what I can understand it can recover skin. So does that mean it can also heal other organs and whatnot?

I was also wondering about the manipulative abilities of it, like if I wanted to cover my body in an exoskeleton or something.

Eric

• View Profile
Re: Shikotsumyaku
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2014, 11:44:38 PM »

If you want Bocc levels of infamy, you might as well quit while you're behind.  ;)

All jokes aside, I would start here: http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Shikotsumyaku

It is presumably that the Uchiha-Senju counter is similarly reflected in the Hyuga-Kaguya relationship, so I imagine that it could in theory. Since they have a different body structure than other shinobi, it is unclear as to whether or not their organs are ever affected by the removal and instant regeneration of bone.

Covering the body in exoskeleton is a frequent defense of Kaguya clan members.
Anything you can think of I can't think of, let me know; that's how the sharing circle works.

Ryu

• Zero is real.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 25, 2014, 05:14:13 AM »

Well about that exoskeleton part, I meant it as an armor over your skin. Would I be able to pull my bones out and create an armor over my body?

If you know what I mean.

Mioku

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 25, 2014, 03:56:04 PM »

If you want Bocc levels of infamy, you might as well quit while you're behind.  ;)

It is presumably that the Uchiha-Senju counter is similarly reflected in the Hyuga-Kaguya relationship, so I imagine that it could in theory. Since they have a different body structure than other shinobi, it is unclear as to whether or not their organs are ever affected by the removal and instant regeneration of bone.

Pretty much this.

Although when it comes to organs unless you've been gentle fisted.. (Which shame on you as a Kaguya) They have to be pretty protected as even Gaara's sand crushing couldn't do much but break some more skin and only trap Kimi for a moment.

Eric

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 26, 2014, 05:56:42 AM »

Pretty much this.

Although when it comes to organs unless you've been gentle fisted.. (Which shame on you as a Kaguya)...

I 'unno bro, I have seen some pretty long range gentle fist attacks.  ;)
Anything you can think of I can't think of, let me know; that's how the sharing circle works.

Page created in 0.04 seconds with 17 queries.