Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please petition corrupted/Badnavs in game, nothing can be done from the forums.

Author Topic: Let's Talk TV  (Read 2836 times)

Rinn

• Sharingan
    • View Profile
Let's Talk TV
« on: October 05, 2014, 03:08:24 PM »

Hey SL community, so let's talk television in light of my second favorite television show kicking off it's sophmore season I thought I'd post my favorites in order from most like to least. However be sure every single series on this list I watch episode to episode:

First off I'd like to point out that I'm a hybrid nerd; I say that because while I'm an MMO playing, Game Of Thrones watching, noob html/java/ajax programmer I am also a sport-car freak (I own a nearly fully customized 5-speed Mirage, pioneer audio & a 12" sub! woot! woot!) this is my weird mixture:

My number one, most watched and most followed TV show, even during it's season hiatus my Cortana keeps me up to date with the latest, news, spoilers and casting for the show. I love this expansive world and it's set in the medieval times too. This is riddled with comedy, action and drama as seven noble families fight for their own.

The Originals
I started watching the vampire diaries in college, the first two seasons were awesome the originals made the third season great, the family moved to New Orleans and thus their spin-off began. I left Mystic Falls with them. Amazing show.

3. History Channel's Vikings
4. Showtime's Penny Dreadful
5. AMC's The Walking Dead
6. HBO's Homeland
7. Starz's Outlander
« Last Edit: October 05, 2014, 03:18:53 PM by Rinn »

KayentaMoenkopi

• View Profile
Re: Let's Talk TV
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2014, 06:12:18 AM »

I am eclectic in my tastes. Sometimes I really like little morality plays. Others times I love sensationalism. And Comedy! Oh please do make me laugh. And there are even times when I love to watch really bad TV. My favorites change just as often as my moods.

so for tonight...my top five picks are....

1. Revolution
2. Vikings
3. Sons of Anarchy
4. SG-1/SG-U
5. Big Bang Theory

oh man...they changed before I even finished making the list. :smt072

Old Man Xia

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2014, 02:14:48 AM »

I don't always watch a lot of TV these days except for a few.

1. NCIS
2. Once Upon a Time
3. Fox News
4. Gotham
5. Sleepy Hollow

I wouldn't mind watching a few other shows as well.

"Laziness is nothing more than the habit of resting before you get tired"

Rinn

• Sharingan
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 07, 2014, 06:08:22 AM »

@Kayenta Haha, they changed before you got done the list? Really?

@Xia

I used to love NCIS a long time ago, that's my kind of line-up you got there. The comedy series that really had me hooked was The Office, I think that's something I'd recommend.

Try Vikings out Xiarawst, Try out The Office Kayenta

KayentaMoenkopi

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 08, 2014, 12:29:25 AM »

I like most things and it is hard to chose a favorite.

I actually hate the office.

And Fox News? or any news for that matter. We do not get news anymore, just a biased diatribe. I am an intelligent woman and do not require an interpreter to tell me what I should be thinking. I don't care what they think either. I just want the facts and to draw my own conclusions. This is what reporting is supposed to be. Instead we are treated to hate mongering and scare tactics to keep us in our places. Me over here and you over there instead of united against a corrupt system of oppression. NPR is not so hateful nor the BBC but mostly real reporting is dead. At best we get commentary or a comedy hour.

But Once Upon a Time was good. Of course I am a Robert Carlyle fan, hence the inclusion of SG-Universe upon my list. Mostly I watch shows online or read or play games. The kids keep screaming at me to watch Titan something, Kotetsu swears it is good so I may have to...Titan Clash? Titan Fall? I forget. Fall is the game so that is not it. lol

Sabumaru

• Justin Trudeau will vouch for me
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 08, 2014, 06:37:08 AM »

Archer

Trying to set a new record for number of toddlers fought off simultaneously

UettoSenju

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 09, 2014, 06:41:45 AM »

Cops!!!! All day, everyday.

Old Man Xia

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 11, 2014, 05:00:21 AM »

I knew I was forgetting something.

"Laziness is nothing more than the habit of resting before you get tired"

UettoSenju

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 11, 2014, 05:55:16 AM »

I knew I was forgetting something.

At least you got the Fox News on there.

Sabumaru

• Justin Trudeau will vouch for me
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 12, 2014, 02:15:49 AM »

Quote from: UettoSenju

At least you got the Fox News

you got the Fox News

Fox News

lolololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololo

Trying to set a new record for number of toddlers fought off simultaneously

Eric

• Roleplay Board Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 12, 2014, 08:48:20 AM »

At least you got the Fox News

you got the Fox News

Fox News

lolololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololo

I hear bs is what makes the people chuckle nowadays. The Spanish knew what they were doing when they introduced bull fighting.  ;)
Anything you can think of I can't think of, let me know; that's how the sharing circle works.

Page created in 1.047 seconds with 16 queries.