Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Ever wondered if your ideas have been talked about in the forum already? Well, try out the "search" option, where all your questions can be answered.

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 11

Author Topic: Yet another topic about Jashinism.  (Read 19756 times)

Camel

• Global Moderator
  • 01010100 01100001 01100011 01101111 01110011
    • View Profile
Re: Yet another topic about Jashinism.
« Reply #60 on: October 29, 2014, 04:23:19 AM »

The only viable counter that is given by Bocchiere is the Senju-enhanced Izanagi aka Izanagi in it's full power.

The way I see it is if I wasn't allowed to shift my own character's Rinnegan state in a blink of an eye to use it on myself to stop my "so-called" death then why should Izanagi work twice in this instance? It has already been used to avoid one death in one version of an RP and the allotted time-frame for the technique's activation has expired; if you want to talk about the implications of character-control and/or meta-gaming, I could easily bring up another RP but I won't delve into the past too much. :oops:

But your defense assumes you escape damage even in fire form (Debatable). However, if it does somehow work, you're stunned for a few seconds while he's in the circle. Allowing Hazama (If he's clever) ample time to finish you.

The fire defense is debatable since I assume it's weakness would be Suiton-related techniques; it's only logical since this is the opposite of the Houzuki technique. (Lightning, anyone?)
If this is accepted it would give Hazama enough time to finish off Bocchiere, that is of course, if he is clever enough to do so.
Speaking of clever to think you would need to use that user's own technique against them, not that I think Jashin would mind this blasphemy as long as someone is killed in his name.

Edit: Fixed some grammatical errors. :oops:
« Last Edit: October 29, 2014, 04:28:57 AM by Camel »

Bocchiere

• View Profile
« Reply #61 on: October 29, 2014, 04:29:32 AM »

Oh man I got all excited at the sight of a Kamui post but it isn't totally nuts at all. What a bummer.

If you could think of a legitimate reason to suddenly Izanagi yourself then it would very much have been allowed, though as we've said we're both just not bothering with each other now so let's not even start arguing about that.

Hazama can totally attempt to take advantage. I am eager to see what he does.

My fire forms weakness is water, as the wiki page for it says. As well as being in a vacuum, but that one is a lot harder to produce than H2O.

Keito Uzumaki

• "Your opinion means very little to me."
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: October 29, 2014, 04:41:23 AM »

The hozuki properties of the fire would save ye from outside physical harm, but the harm is internal and transferred over via curse technique.
If Bocch becomes entirely composed of fire, then the effects would only hit him once he is not fire right? Its not like they just go away, the crippling intent towards the chakra network is still at play.

Bocchiere

• View Profile
« Reply #63 on: October 29, 2014, 04:44:10 AM »

The hozuki properties of the fire would save ye from outside physical harm, but the harm is internal and transferred over via curse technique.
If Bocch becomes entirely composed of fire, then the effects would only hit him once he is not fire right? Its not like they just go away, the crippling intent towards the chakra network is still at play.

If we've suddenly developed time delay Curse Blood than sure! Otherwise no.

As Eikan posted he'd instantly die, the damage would be reflected at that instant and then the link would be broken. My fire form would likely be tickled by the Curse attempting to damage it but then it would be done.

Keito Uzumaki

• View Profile
« Reply #64 on: October 29, 2014, 04:47:55 AM »

Ima shoot ye' with a super soaker >:O
That'll get em!

Bocchiere

• View Profile
« Reply #65 on: October 29, 2014, 04:53:30 AM »

Keito Uzumaki

• View Profile
« Reply #66 on: October 29, 2014, 04:56:54 AM »

On a serious note, let a lone that your fire technique lets you by pass the injections. He still did inject your eye balls. They would be susceptible to the effects done. Then if you preformed the incineration technique on your eyes, then ye' can't use Izanagi as you won't be able to use Sharingan or Rinnegan! :O
Thus your eyes gotta feel the pain of getting stabbed with needles. x.x I don't wanna imagine that.
« Last Edit: October 29, 2014, 05:01:09 AM by Keito Uzumaki »

Bocchiere

• View Profile
« Reply #67 on: October 29, 2014, 05:03:42 AM »

On a serious note, let a lone that your fire technique lets you by pass the injections. He still did inject your eye balls. And seeing as those are the only things un affected by the incineration technique, they would become susceptible to the injection.

Turning completely into fire means turning, COMPLETELY, into fire. Just like how Suigetsu can liquefy his whole body.

Eyes included. Also the Izanagi I was claiming to use was from an eye implanted in my back and would thus be unaffected, though it seems that has become irrelevant.
« Last Edit: October 29, 2014, 05:10:45 AM by bocchiere »

UettoSenju

• View Profile
« Reply #68 on: October 29, 2014, 06:07:01 AM »

I thought this poison attacked the chakra system correct?

I would hope that you all understand that no matter what form you are in you still host a chakra system. And if the curse is to attack and destroy that system that it would work on any physical or non-physical form you may be in cause you still host a chakra system and chakra points. These points are what are releasing chakra to you to be turned into this form.

This is the same reason why the Gentle First can be used to combat the Hozuki user. Because you can simply still strike their chakra system and point. You could hit a few points and stop their jutsu turning them back normal as the chakra would stop flowing allowing them to 'use' jutsu as the Gentle Fist user can do to people.

Simply put if you can not use your chakra you can not maintain a jutsu that is basic Shinobi knowledge. Furthermore, you will always host a chakra system for if you did not you couldn't be using a jutsu cause where would the chakra come from to supply the jutsu?

Keito Uzumaki

• View Profile
« Reply #69 on: October 29, 2014, 06:15:35 AM »

I would hope that you all understand that no matter what form you are in you still host a chakra system. And if the curse is to attack and destroy that system that it would work on any physical or non-physical form you may be in cause you still host a chakra system and chakra points. These points are what are releasing chakra to you to be turned into this form.

This is the same reason why the Gentle First can be used to combat the Hozuki user. Because you can simply still strike their chakra system and point. You could hit a few points and stop their jutsu turning them back normal as the chakra would stop flowing allowing them to 'use' jutsu as the Gentle Fist user can do to people.

Simply put if you can not use your chakra you can not maintain a jutsu that is basic Shinobi knowledge. Furthermore, you will always host a chakra system for if you did not you couldn't be using a jutsu cause where would the chakra come from to supply the jutsu?
Thats what I was getting at before, but apparently, not?

When I said this
The intended method to one shot Bocch was poison injected into the chakra points system.....so turning into fire just removes your chakra path network? Where is this fire being generated from? >_>;

not physically transferring the poison towards Bocch, it will share the same effects the poison does though. Though saying it cannot effect the chakra network is like saying Bocch doesn't have one to begin with. Whether or not your body is physical or on fire they are still in existence. Thus the application of poison would cease the flames as well as any other chakra enhanced abilties, techniques. Though that would be how I see it, as well as being blind too.

Almost like having a seizure, ones body begins to react in an uncontrollable way; such actions were brought by Eikan's use of the technique.

UettoSenju

• View Profile
« Reply #70 on: October 29, 2014, 06:22:58 AM »

Thats what I was getting at before, but apparently, not?

When I said this
The intended method to one shot Bocch was poison injected into the chakra points system.....so turning into fire just removes your chakra path network? Where is this fire being generated from? >_>;

not physically transferring the poison towards Bocch, it will share the same effects the poison does though. Though saying it cannot effect the chakra network is like saying Bocch doesn't have one to begin with. Whether or not your body is physical or on fire they are still in existence. Thus the application of poison would cease the flames as well as any other chakra enhanced abilties, techniques. Though that would be how I see it, as well as being blind too.

Almost like having a seizure, ones body begins to react in an uncontrollable way; such actions were brought by Eikan's use of the technique.

I didn't see that post sorry  :o

Bocchiere

• View Profile
« Reply #71 on: October 29, 2014, 06:23:55 AM »

Ok, but you're wrong. Thank you for continuing this for no reason. >>

The Curse Blood jutsu would attempt to reflect the damage done to Eikan to me. This damage is the breakdown of his chakra system and eyes via poison.

If I am made 100% of fire, then I cannot receive that damage, because fire cannot be melted by poison. >_>

It's no different than anything else. I still have a heart, it's just made of fire, so if he stabbed his heart I'd receive no damage because you cannot stab fire. He can't melt me with poison when I'm made of fire any more than he can stab me.

UettoSenju

• View Profile
« Reply #72 on: October 29, 2014, 06:36:05 AM »

Ok, but you're wrong. Thank you for continuing this for no reason. >>

The Curse Blood jutsu would attempt to reflect the damage done to Eikan to me. This damage is the breakdown of his chakra system and eyes via poison.

If I am made 100% of fire, then I cannot receive that damage, because fire cannot be melted by poison. >_>

It's no different than anything else. I still have a heart, it's just made of fire, so if he stabbed his heart I'd receive no damage because you cannot stab fire. He can't melt me with poison when I'm made of fire any more than he can stab me.

He is attacking your chakra system. Are you really gonna argue that you do not have a chakra system? He is not aiming to do physical damage to you. I think that is what you are confused about. Attacking one's chakra system is not a physical attack because the chakra system itself is not a physical thing. No, you would not suffer any 'physical damage such as the puncture wound or anything, but your chakra system would suffer the same fate as his. To say it would not would be like saying that if one using the jutsu on another was to shock themselves into being paralyzed by attacking the nervous system via the neurons and the electrical currents that travel throughout the body would not work because electrical currents are not a physical thing. Although, there would be no sign of physical damage once or ever if you just attacked the electrical  currents the results would still be the same for both parties.

The same applies here, his chakra system is being destroyed: your chakra system gets destroyed, just cause you are not in a physical form changes nothing. Unless he was physically trying to stab you which he is not.

Keito Uzumaki

• View Profile
« Reply #73 on: October 29, 2014, 06:40:42 AM »

Yeah man really, what is generating the incineration technique if its not the chakra that flows through your chakra system? I mean even if you wanna state such I even said this:

Fire or not you still have a chakra system. >___>' can't just say, " Bye FELICIA!" to that and welcome your chakra system back once you're not on fire.

Bocchiere

• View Profile
« Reply #74 on: October 29, 2014, 06:53:25 AM »

Good thing the Curse Jutsu only reflects physical damage. << If someone in it was shocked the only thing that would be reflected would be burns from the electricity, the paralyzation is not damage, it is confusion of the electrical signals in your body.

If the chakra system is not a physical thing in your body then the damage could not reflected with Curse Blood anymore than the mental damage from a Tsukuyomi could, or the heat from Amaterasu. >_>

I'm honestly impressed that you guys managed to reveal that this argument is even more dumb than I first believed.

"Any kind of injury that they inflict upon themselves (or the injuries a foe inflicts on them) is reciprocated on the target"

"injury
/ˈɪndʒərɪ/
noun (pl) -ries
PHYSICAL damage or hurt"
« Last Edit: October 29, 2014, 06:54:57 AM by bocchiere »
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 11

Page created in 0.093 seconds with 17 queries.