Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Ever wondered if your ideas have been talked about in the forum already? Well, try out the "search" option, where all your questions can be answered.

Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11]

Author Topic: Yet another topic about Jashinism.  (Read 19766 times)

Trev

• View Profile
Re: Yet another topic about Jashinism.
« Reply #150 on: October 30, 2014, 03:48:16 AM »

You're just being stubborn then. This may not be a biju fight, but your biju is indirectly involved. I have no idea why you would disagree to a poll, or even a judge. It's a zone issue, where judges are used all the time. Being stubborn and simply avoiding any sort of solution just makes you look in the wrong here.

While you may not agree with Eikan's post, some people do (and don't claim bias as some of them are your own Akatsuki members). So i don't know why you wouldn't just put it to a vote (or better yet a judge, so we don't have to go through 10+ opinions). I say judge and be done with it, it's the easiest solution instead of making two separate rp story lines; one where you're alive with the nine tails, and one where Haz has it.

Also I agree with Kage, though I don't think his normal chakra network would ever recover, as it was stated no medical ninjutsu could ever fix Kakuza, but yes Bocc would still have a plethora of Kyuubi chakra to fight with.
Don't say f*ck any more because f*ck is the worst word that you can say

So just use the word mmmkay!

Warren

• Site Staff (Game Master)
    • View Profile
Re: Yet another topic about Jashinism.
« Reply #151 on: October 30, 2014, 04:14:09 AM »

I have to disagree there. Only reason Naruto was able to call on kyuubi chakra after Neji's hits was because only his normal molding was shut down, while the path for kyuubi chakra still remained open.

Shut down all the tenketsu though, or worse still destroy them, no chakra is getting anywhere.
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11]

Page created in 0.027 seconds with 15 queries.