Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

New members: you need admin approval, please petition *in game* if you made an account. :)

Poll

Should the Bijuu be banned?

Yes
- 4 (28.6%)
No
- 10 (71.4%)

Total Members Voted: 12

Author Topic: Banning the Bijuu ('Cause why not?)  (Read 2080 times)

Nathan

• Site Staff (Moderator)
    • View Profile
Banning the Bijuu ('Cause why not?)
« on: October 30, 2014, 03:51:32 AM »

See, it's this easy, Eric. Any who, with the influx of topics recently I decided to make my own since a majority of said topics involved Bijuu in some way, shape, or form. My question is in the subject itself: should Bijuu be banned? It's pretty self explanatory really. My reason is because, whilst they do provide RP, the RP is usually bad or devolves into OOC dribble and solves nothing and only shows how bad the community can be. It's kind of like an online mode in video games; it shows all the bad things wrong with the game. Just like a video game company, though, whilst we see the problems that Bijuu fights bring about it's seldom that we do anything to fix them and when we do -- e.g. Making Bijuu IC -- it backfires or doesn't work out. If we remove these over-powered creatures from the game completely it'd, in my opinion, make the game better. I'm not trying toot my own horn here, but look at Konoha: we have no Bijuu but yet we still find things to RP and they go smoothly. Go ahead and post your opinion and whatever you voted for in the poll.

Bocchiere

• View Profile
Re: Banning the Bijuu ('Cause why not?)
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2014, 03:53:24 AM »

but look at Konoha: we have no Bijuu but yet we still find things to RP and they go smoothly.

Maya would probably disagree with you.

Nathan

• Site Staff (Moderator)
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2014, 03:54:44 AM »

but look at Konoha: we have no Bijuu but yet we still find things to RP and they go smoothly.

Maya would probably disagree with you.

Off topic, bro. But, yeah we void people who try to mess up RP, spread rumors, etc. I call it getting rid of toxic players. That's all I have to say on that, though, and will stay on topic henceforth. I suggest you do the same.
« Last Edit: October 30, 2014, 03:55:42 AM by Nathan »

Trev

• View Profile
Don't say f*ck any more because f*ck is the worst word that you can say

So just use the word mmmkay!

Eric

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 30, 2014, 03:55:18 AM »

http://forum.shinobilegends.com/index.php/topic,8053.0.html

http://forum.shinobilegends.com/index.php/topic,7846.0.html

I will post those and be done with it for tonight. I'm sure there is at least one more lurking about that I couldn't easily find.
Anything you can think of I can't think of, let me know; that's how the sharing circle works.

Nathan

• Site Staff (Moderator)
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 30, 2014, 03:59:07 AM »

Well, that ended quicker than I expected. </3

Oh well, it's obvious that, despite the bad RP it creates, the community wants them -- probably should have searched for those other topics, but eh -- so there is nothing I can do about that. Topic closed.

Page created in 0.07 seconds with 20 queries.