Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please petition corrupted/Badnavs in game, nothing can be done from the forums.

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]

Author Topic: Night Guy  (Read 9584 times)

Sabumaru

• Justin Trudeau will vouch for me
    • View Profile
Re: Night Guy
« Reply #45 on: November 08, 2014, 06:46:24 PM »

This topic started out with me giving an explanation of how the Jutsu works then Bocch, decided that I was going to bring a million alts and attack him or something.
Uhhh no it didn't.
It started out with you believing something incorrect about the Night Guy.

I have better things to do then, "fight Bocch" but if he wants to then I'll fight him. Not that I'd win.
Like what, make topics that aren't really about anything because you blatantly refuse to acknowledge any arguments placed against you? This isn't the first time you've acted this way in a discussion. Far from it. You've been repeatedly given examples and explanations that show why your assumptions about this technique were wrong, and yet we're "trolling" you and "nobody is reading your posts" which sounds either hypocritical or ironic. Maybe both.

The point? I've been explaning the Jutsu for a while now. If Bocch sent you on some mission to troll me then tell him to call you off. Why is that he thinks every topic/post I make is just to troll him.

You've been making incorrect statements about the jutsu for a while now. Bocc doesn't send me on missions, especially not anything so bloody menial as "trolling" you. If you're so high up on your horse that you think I'd go out of my way to troll you then you have no idea how absolutely irrelevant you are to me and what I do.

If we had mods I'd say this should be locked.

Trying to set a new record for number of toddlers fought off simultaneously

Camel

• Global Moderator
  • 01010100 01100001 01100011 01101111 01110011
    • View Profile
Re: Night Guy
« Reply #46 on: November 09, 2014, 12:14:30 AM »

Somebody called for a lock? :oops:
« Last Edit: November 09, 2014, 12:15:05 AM by Camel »
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]

Page created in 0.043 seconds with 21 queries.