Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

New members: you need admin approval, please petition *in game* if you made an account. :)

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Amenotejikara  (Read 7152 times)

Rinn

• Sharingan
    • View Profile
Re: Amenotejikara
« Reply #15 on: November 28, 2014, 03:13:03 PM »

It would take time and a collection of community level-heads to properly lay out a system. I think anything can be implemented with proper guidelines and planning just as Edo Tensei is. The thing is it's time consuming but not impossible. I personally cannot sit down right now and figure out a a balanced way of implementing these techniques. As for me I'm still catching up with the anime. I'm pre-final battle/ Obito becomes jinchuriki so my knowledge of the techniques are nil besides what I might see on the wikia and sometimes that's as legit as those degrees you can get online from the chinese.

As a community though our greatest issue- in my opinion is balance. I'm a huge fan of canon but fact is alot of characters just take it too far with the power-ups in my honest opinion. Notice my repetition of opinion? I'm totally pro-character freedom but if you have nine power-ups a combination of doujutsu + other various buffs and KG it'll take a genius ( let's be honest there aren't a whole lot of) or someone with an equal or greater power level.

Sometimes I read a zone fight then I look at the character biographies of the ninjas fighting and there's no cohesion. There's very little in their bio of how said techniques were acquired nor any mention of training, their ninja rank doesn't reflect the rank of the jutsu they're using, somehow they've gained affinity in elements not common in their region/village and at their character's rank and age they have some unexplained prodigious talent so they've mastered the jutsu and or jutsus entirely.

My point is this is both a very fun and difficult community to deal with in term of roleplay guidelines but nothing is impossible.

Rinn

• Sharingan
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 29, 2014, 05:29:17 AM »

Hey @Kayenta one or two is fine. But a vast majority and I'm proudly not a sensory ninja, I cannot sense chakra save for my sharingan which allows me to see chakra and my six path rinnegan (the duration it's implanted)

My point Kayenta was not that it was impossible to be born in one area and have the element of another..it was that it's so common. Just like sharingan, mangekyou sharingan, rinnegan, space-time ninjutsu. I'm not saying restrict these things, I'm just saying alot of ninja are alike and it's not for argument's sake just stating.
« Last Edit: November 29, 2014, 05:39:28 AM by Rinn »

Kage

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 29, 2014, 04:12:06 PM »

It's pretty much natural selection when you get down to it. I'm not much of a supporter of it in the first place, but the fact that the Uchiha and Senju are strong and plentiful in the Naruto-verse and SL-verse shows that the genetics inherited from Hagoromo makes a world of a difference. Same with the Hyuugas and Kaguyas with their inherited genes from Hamura. This is why these four specific bloodlines are so coveted. They provide powerful abilities in the first place.

Where the ordinary mook shinobi can ascend up the mountain of hardwork with enough effort, a shinobi with special genetics give them a considerable advantage. The mook walks up the mountain, while the genetically-advantaged are able to leap up it.

But while we're on the subject of Hagoromo and Hamura, I think we should give the Hyuuga and Kaguyas something of a fair advantage. Maybe they can have access to the Six Paths Chakra too. Not necessarily to awaken the Rinnegan, since that's Hagoromo's thing. But it's been revealed that Toneri, the main antagonist of The Last Naruto movie, is apparently one of Hamura's descendants. Maybe they'll get some goodies out of Toneri revealing some of his crazy abilities, with one of them actually being able to pull the moon down onto the world.

Eric

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 29, 2014, 05:30:36 PM »

It's pretty much natural selection when you get down to it. I'm not much of a supporter of it in the first place, but the fact that the Uchiha and Senju are strong and plentiful in the Naruto-verse and SL-verse shows that the genetics inherited from Hagoromo makes a world of a difference...

There is already natural selection in the realm. Uchiha+Senju already have a great advantage over any other bloodline with the Rinnegan. Sage mode at least attempts to balance act that, but to make an improvement in sage mode based upon genetics will take away that concept. Nevermind how it is in the series, because Uchiha and Senju generally stay separate in the series.

Here in SL, they mix as if they were a common married couple. In the series, they hate each other considerably, and their DNA mixed vaguely because of the constant warfare against each other. Even when they merged, only the spiritual incarnations had access to the powers we are speaking of now. Really, the series has nothing to offer in why the special chakras and their associated power-ups should be permitted on the scale suggested, or even at all.
Anything you can think of I can't think of, let me know; that's how the sharing circle works.

Rinn

• Sharingan
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 01, 2014, 04:41:49 AM »

Eric you always post words of wisdom. Always. I understand what you're saying Kage cause I won't give up being Uchiha. But most people instead of selecting one or the other they're just merging. I'm one to speak because I have implanted Senju DNA through Tsuyo. However this is a direct result of me being simply too under-powered to survive in the shinobilege-verse as I was. I'm still considerably underpowered compared to alot.
« Last Edit: December 01, 2014, 04:44:06 AM by Rinn »

Kage

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: December 01, 2014, 12:51:07 PM »

Eric you always post words of wisdom. Always. I understand what you're saying Kage cause I won't give up being Uchiha. But most people instead of selecting one or the other they're just merging. I'm one to speak because I have implanted Senju DNA through Tsuyo. However this is a direct result of me being simply too under-powered to survive in the shinobilege-verse as I was. I'm still considerably underpowered compared to alot.
Get good then. Make some custom stuff, and then get acknowledged and feared due to the arsenal which your imagination is. Your greatest weapon is your mind, and you've got plenty of it to use.

Eric

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 01, 2014, 10:37:51 PM »

Get good then. Make some custom stuff, and then get acknowledged and feared due to the arsenal which your imagination is. Your greatest weapon is your mind, and you've got plenty of it to use.

The point is that the Uchiha-Senju bluebloods do not need any further buffs to their power.

Where is this gif from?
Anything you can think of I can't think of, let me know; that's how the sharing circle works.

Kage

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: December 01, 2014, 11:16:48 PM »

The point is that the Uchiha-Senju bluebloods do not need any further buffs to their power.
Well Hyuuga-Otsutsuki/Kaguyas are about to get a buff that makes them equal-to Uchiha-Senju stuff, if leaks from Naruto The Last concerning the Tenseigan are of any significance. Especially since it's like, one of the major plot-points of the movie.

Eric

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: December 02, 2014, 04:56:48 AM »

Well Hyuuga-Otsutsuki/Kaguyas are about to get a buff that makes them equal-to Uchiha-Senju stuff, if leaks from Naruto The Last concerning the Tenseigan are of any significance. Especially since it's like, one of the major plot-points of the movie.

Fine, let the Kaguya-Hyuga get a reasonable (that being keyword to my reply on that) buff or two. But the Uchiha-Senju should be fine with what they have already.

Bocchiere

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: December 02, 2014, 05:14:49 AM »

Kaguya Hyuuga have a buff. It's called Sage Mode.

Nathan

• Site Staff (Moderator)
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: December 02, 2014, 06:19:33 AM »

Eric

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: December 02, 2014, 01:35:56 PM »

6th Naruto Movie.

Is it out already? Or is that just some random thing from the trailer?

Bocchiere

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: December 02, 2014, 06:44:34 PM »

6th Naruto Movie.

Is it out already? Or is that just some random thing from the trailer?

6th movie has been out, oh Eric my Eric. Because it is Road to Ninja not Naruto the Last.

http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Road_to_Ninja:_Naruto_the_Movie

Eric

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: December 03, 2014, 01:29:39 AM »

Oh yeah. This was the scene where MInato and Kushina went out on a mission with Naruto and I think it was Sakura.

Been so long since I've seen it, forgot about this scene.
Pages: 1 [2]

Page created in 0.03 seconds with 15 queries.