Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

New members: you need admin approval, please petition *in game* if you made an account. :)

Author Topic: something to make clan wars funner i need your thoughts though on what to do  (Read 1852 times)

csmokey

can you tell me what you think about this idea about the clan wars, Heres what i think would be cool, what if you set it up so that each clan has to choose an area to be placed like lets say the demon clan wants to be placed in the wind country, and then they get into a war with akatsuki and they are placed in the fire country, they would then have to set up raids to attack that country or if they are being attacked they have to set up traps or other defenses to ward of these attacks, and i know what your thinkin there are to many clans to put in separate countrys, well what if the leaders of those other clans had to choose to be placed in certain countrys, lets say the seal clan chose the wind country they then wiould be aligned with the demon clan kinda like how neji clan was aligned with shinos clan in the fire country. this is the theory i sent to Vampire Lord Baluski this is what he said
"A nice idea in theory but it would never work. I'd say repost this in the forums and see what ideas can be made from it. =)"
i need some ideas to help make it work, because, if we can can up with an idea the is feesable, they may do this
thanks for pointing it out neji, i put in new commas so its more understandable k
« Last Edit: August 24, 2006, 03:04:57 AM by csmokey »

dude no.1

this type of thing was brought up many times in different forms. neji already said he has something. you have to let him finish, before suggesting things like this for clans. you should maybe think of the possible bugs from tis. a while ago someone told me a clan was meant to be a pack of freinds just making themselves grouped together. its not like we need to have a war thing like that. think of something neccesary to balance the game, or something to make it funner. neji has already considered something for wars like no oro or lvl limit. read the other ideas before putting your own.  :-D.

Neji

• Administrator
    • View Profile

csmokey.

please, use punctuation, it is very hard to read.

use paragraphs.
Never judge a cow by its udder.

ninjafromdasouth

He does use puncation and commas,

Mememememe

Well, it could be made like, have two clans agree on war over a certain country.

In that country an arena forms, where one player logs out, and he "claims" that arena. Opponents from the other clan can attack him, and if they win, the original player is removed from the arena and can no longer participate in the war.

The module keeps track of how many wins each clan has, and, when the certain number is reached, that clan wins and gains surpremacy over the country. They can have a bonus, maybe 10% lower costs in the shops or 10% cheaper healing. The losing clan can have a random rare event where they are stopped by guards in the village and have to fight in order to survive.

And if a certain number of game days has passed with no clan achieving victory, then it is declared a draw and no one gains any benefits/losses.

Plus, one clan can only hold surpremacy over one country.

The way I see it, is that it would first encourage some kind of planning and coordination between clan members. It wouldn't do any good to put your strongest member first, but if you put weakest member you would just give a free win to opponent. The tactics that would work best is to have someone just strong enough to defeat a present enemy and keep your strongest members back, so that they can enter into the game later and kick others to secure victory.

Secondly, it would discourage clans with only strong members. If some clan with only top members gets in a war and has one of its members "claim" the arena, the other clan, that has no members who can oppose him, would just ignore him and the battle would end in a draw.

Thirdly, it would discourage genin/academy student clans, since they would not have members strong enough to do anything.

*shrugs*

That's just a concept. Surely someone could expand on it or come up with something better.

Neji

• Administrator
    • View Profile

He does use puncation and commas,

want me the count them? if you subtract the quote, 3 comma and one dot.
not good for that much sentences...
Never judge a cow by its udder.

tehbeastjeffsays

I didn't bother to read the initial post, since it was way to hard to read. I like mememememe's idea alot. That would be a good idea. :D

Gyu~ru~ru

• Site Staff (Moderator)
    • View Profile

*applauds Mememememe* But it would be wicked if that clan took over Konoha since it's the most popular spot on the server (you-know-why) XD

csmokey

Mememememe i like your idea to

HyuugaNeji

*pats Memememe's back* i applaud u friend  :D :D :D

Camel

• Global Moderator
  • 01010100 01100001 01100011 01101111 01110011
    • View Profile

quite the idea...I applaud you for this idea Memememe :)

Page created in 0.039 seconds with 16 queries.