Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

New members: you need admin approval, please petition *in game* if you made an account. :)

Author Topic: Ok EVERYONE!!!  (Read 1317 times)

KayentaMoenkopi

• View Profile
Ok EVERYONE!!!
« on: December 11, 2014, 06:13:52 AM »

Bocc deleted his bijuu thread tonight because people would not stop posting to it.
I just now see where he has requested me to sticky the new thread he made by copy pasting the turns from the old one.....
Subject:
Sent: 2014-12-11 01:58:51
Reply   Forward   < Previous   Next >

Can you sticky my fight with Kirk again? I deleted the first one because people wouldnt stop posting OOC in it and just reposted everything.

But when I logged on here earlier this message was automatically generated into my forum mail box...

You have received a warning!
« Sent to: KayentaMoenkopi on: Today at 04:08:57 am »

Please do not overextend your powers which were graciously given back to you, to only delete a thread where an admin posted.
Further actions of this will result of revocation of your moderation abilities.

To whoever decided to give me this warning...I DID NOT DELETE THE THREAD> GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT>

it might look like i did from the moderation log because I did delete the single post of Night's which was spam and he himself petitioned to have removed because he felt it was not appropriate to the bijuu fight thread. But if a person bothers to read it correctly they will see what I deleted...one post, not the entire thread.

Moderation Report for Re: Bocchiere vs Uetto Senju by Night
There have been 1 report(s) concerning this post. The last report was December 09, 2014, 06:00:00 am. IgnoreIgnore  OpenOpen
Quote from: UettoSenju on December 07, 2014, 11:46:27 pm
Just so there was no confusion. I sent this to Bocc in a pm as the futons was down at the time. And I wasn't sure if I'd get another chance to post anytime soon to that time.

I also validate that I did write that.

Always so sad when my futons are down.

Members who have reported this post
Reported by Night on December 09, 2014, 06:00:00 am. They left the following message:
I was making a joke, but this is a fight, so I feel that it really shouldn't be there. Please remove, thank you!

Moderator Comments
KayentaMoenkopi: reply was removed as per the author's request. (December 09, 2014, 06:34:33 am)

I want an appology. IT upsets me very much to be accused of things I have not done let alone to be threatened.

and to the spammers....

stop posting to the bijuu threads or they will be locked and you can just go rp on sl. I am not going to be punished again for anyone else's stupid crap.

GOT IT????
« Last Edit: December 11, 2014, 05:50:58 PM by KayentaMoenkopi »

Bocchiere

• View Profile
Re: Ok EVERYONE!!!
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2014, 06:37:33 AM »

This is correct, I deleted the topic because people, including moderators, refused to stop posting in it. Kayenta deleted an OOC post of Night's at Night's request.

I hope whichever mod jumped to such conclusions apologizes to Kayenta, and hopefully this won't happen again.  :oops:
« Last Edit: December 11, 2014, 06:38:46 AM by bocchiere »

Ѕhadow

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2014, 07:25:30 AM »

*Bans the mod* D:<
I'm going to agree with you on some things and disagree with you on some things.

Something that can be asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence.

Camel

• Global Moderator
  • 01010100 01100001 01100011 01101111 01110011
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 12, 2014, 01:33:19 AM »

I want an appology. IT upsets me very much to be accused of things I have not done let alone to be threatened.

You will get an a apology, once you get your emotions in check; also get your definitions straightened out.
Being warned and threatened are two different meanings, if you can't differ from the two then the warning you were given by staff was very well-given.

This is correct, I deleted the topic because people, including moderators, refused to stop posting in it.

Moderators? Neji was the only one that posted in that specific thread and from the logs, I didn't see any other staff members that posted in it.
Neji is the admin and he can post in that thread if he wants to because he owns this website; including the server we play on.

Until everyone gets their facts straightened out and not cry, "Ban this mod" blah-blah, consider this thread closed.
If you have any problems, contact either me or Ace on the forums or on SL.

Page created in 0.061 seconds with 20 queries.