Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please report outages in the thread "messages/server outages", Thanks.

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Bunretsu no Jitsu (Fission Technique)  (Read 3929 times)

Garō, Ichirou

• View Profile
Re: Bunretsu no Jitsu (Fission Technique)
« Reply #15 on: December 19, 2014, 04:46:56 AM »

I wanna start off my saying if I repeat anything anyone has said, I apologize. I skimmed the thread and just wanted to join in, because I love you all so very much <3

So I just wanna throw my two cents in because I am a user of this technique, First thing is that I don't think a n y KT should be allowed in the Bunretsu No jutsu but i'm sure that's already a thing. But I don't believe that the Sharingan would be unable to fully activate. The sharingan takes so little chakra to utilize that users can leave it on their whole life and not give two thoughts about it. The EMS state takes even less. And they're a physical part of the individual, not created by a jutsu or anything of the sort. However I do feel as though techniques from the sharingan would cost more in the bunretsu technique, and or would also be harder to control, or less efficient. i.e Kamui taking longer to absorb, and the inability to fully control amaterasu. During my current fight with Eric I used Amaterasu while split, but I only used it to the extent of igniting Eric with the fire, instead of trying to shape it into a giant black fire dragon of OP rape, I feel like this would be acceptable.

I also feel like Kekkai Genkais should be allowed on smaller scales (such as in my fight with Eric, even though it took a little bit of nerfing I understand the errors of my initial attempt and fixed it properly, at least I think so.) I feel like things like Amaterasu and KGs could be used on smaller scales because I feel like the complexity of techniques is relevant to two things, the first thing being the rank of the technique, and the second thing being the number of affinities controlled at once. KTs would be impossible to use because you're manipulating three different affinities simultaneously which we all know is a difficult task. However, we ALL know that our individual characters literally possess the ability to blast out high rank ninjutsu like bosses. We're all well over Kage level ninja, at least i'd like to think so. So it would really boil down the amount of affinities manipulated and to what extent. Just as Eric pointed out to me in my initial attempt to use my Mokuton in our fight, I over used the technique as I was making pretty large forests, but after nerfing it down to where I hadn't made large forests, but instead simply bud plants to spread pollen. It was agreed upon. I feel as though with the amount of skill our characters possess as Shinobi as well as the skill our Roleplayers possess as tacticians, the ability to use KGs and high level techs (with moderation) shouldn't be much of a damper. But that's just how I feel about it.

As far as the Rinnegan goes I do agree that it can't be used to it's fullest extent, but I also feel as though we could use at least two paths. Rinnegan bearers possess the ability to use multiple of their Paths in unison (as shown in the conflict between Nagato, Bee, Naruto, and Itachi. which we also all know.) I feel as though at least two particular paths should be allowed access too, these paths would of course be chosen by the split, but I also feel as though they could not be used in Unison. Such as in my fight with Eric, I had activated my rinnegan and utilize the Fujutsu Kyuin, but I'm not shinra tensei'ing at the same time or anything ridiculous like that.

As far as the Hachimon go with the Bunretsu, i feel like only up to the third gate could be accessed in this state because of the limited power and all that Jazz.

However I also feel as Bocchiere does, in the manner that I don't think we really need a set of rules for the technique.

Masane

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 19, 2014, 04:53:03 AM »

I agree with all of that, just far to lazy to type all that out.

When you smell like you can do anything, there is nothing you smell like you can't do.

Dart Terumī

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 19, 2014, 08:26:03 AM »

First off, the EMS is much more of a strain on the person than a three state is. I mean, did you even read the manga or watch any of the anime? Not to mention, your eyes bleed when an advanced tech is used. How in the hell is that "even less"?

If people can keep their power in check and realize that they will be debilitated in power, then I suppose a much lower scale of the elemental kg could be used. However, if you have to rely on a kg as your main source of combat to begin with, then I feel sorry for you.

I do not see how reducing a shinobi back to basics when using such an advanced technique is a problem.

I got to thinking on how Eric worded it earlier and perhaps is technique is just a quicker version of the Bunshin except it can only be split into two, not more. Because using a Bunshin jutsu employs the same exact concept of chakra, strength, etc., being used to fabricate that being into existence. It's just more easily dispelled and the chakra returns to the user.

So I guess this topic has been resolved. I retract my proposition and unless someone else wants to fabricate it again, they could use this as a reference tool. So, lock then?

Garō, Ichirou

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 19, 2014, 06:48:47 PM »

I see now that you're actually correct about the Sharingan information, and that I had been given bad information, so that's my bad on that part. But i stand by everything else that I had stated.

Eric

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 19, 2014, 07:26:24 PM »

... If people can keep their power in check and realize that they will be debilitated in power, then I suppose a much lower scale of the elemental kg could be used. However, if you have to rely on a kg as your main source of combat to begin with, then I feel sorry for you...

Bro, you just dissed canon Hashirama Senju to the max there. :P And Deidara. And Haku...

I would still argue that matured Rinnegan users shouldn't be able to use Rinnegan period, since it takes control in order to control a real Rinnegan (Obito couldn't control both of Madara's eyes at once). Manipulating both eyes while split seems stretchy.
Anything you can think of I can't think of, let me know; that's how the sharing circle works.

Garō, Ichirou

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: December 19, 2014, 07:27:50 PM »

Yeah but they weren't Obito's eyes. Implants are harder to control, a rinne implant even more so, at least i'd think so

Eric

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 19, 2014, 07:42:59 PM »

Yeah but they weren't Obito's eyes. Implants are harder to control, a rinne implant even more so, at least i'd think so

Regular sharingan implants do not seem to have a "control" issue unless you start putting in more than one of them (the inability to de-activate it would count as a control I guess). See Danzo and Kakashi.

Mokuton implants do have that issue, as seen with Danzo and the rest of the Hashi wannabe freaks.

Rinnegan implants are explicitly stated to have a control issue. It took Nagato some time to get used to them both, Obito with his experience could only control one. Madara, being Madara, could control both with little to no problem.

So perhaps it is because they were implants that the were hard to control.
Anything you can think of I can't think of, let me know; that's how the sharing circle works.

Garō, Ichirou

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: December 19, 2014, 07:48:44 PM »

They were Madara's eyes so of course he could control them o.o and the sharingan was more tasking on Kakashi than any Uchiha because it was an implant wasn't it?

Eric

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: December 19, 2014, 07:50:57 PM »

They were Madara's eyes so of course he could control them o.o and the sharingan was more tasking on Kakashi than any Uchiha because it was an implant wasn't it?

Because he was a non-Uchiha, not solely because they were implants. Danzo use Hashi's cells to ehlp him control all those sharingan on his arm, so it's that they were non-Uchiha that would have made it more chakra draining.

Warren

• Site Staff (Game Master)
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: December 19, 2014, 07:57:13 PM »

Yes, Kakashi only had an easy time with the susanoo and stuff at the end cause he got temporary help from Obito's ghost. As for Danzo, even the senju goop was ultimately more just for izanagi. What came to actual sharingan usage, I believe the fact it took him years to recharge koto amatsukami says enough of his 'proficiency'.

Implants in general, no matter the eye, will be a bitch to control and significantly more straining on the body, because your body simply isn't made to handle them. Any abilities they have will be a fair deal weakened as well if you have only one eye from the pair. Kakashi could't deactivate sharingan at all ever, originally just about knocked out from just using the normal sort, even later after getting mangekyo he was still crap compared to Obito.

To quote Madara, eyes will only show their true power if the original owner has both of them in the body.

Garō, Ichirou

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: December 19, 2014, 08:09:13 PM »

Well I thought it was implied that I was talking about non Uchiha implants.
All the Uchiha do is implant eyes into each other, of course they can control it
Pages: 1 [2]

Page created in 0.056 seconds with 19 queries.