Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please report outages in the thread "messages/server outages", Thanks.

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 11

Author Topic: Byakugan -> Tenseigan  (Read 48259 times)

Ryu

• Zero is real.
    • View Profile
Re: Byakugan -> Tenseigan
« Reply #60 on: December 23, 2014, 11:38:01 PM »

Being Otsutsuki doesn't mean you need Senju/Uchiha. Hamura had no Rinnegan or Sharingan and apparently Toneri is his descendant so it would mean that you'd probably only need a Byakugan to use the Tenseigan.

Garō, Ichirou

• View Profile
« Reply #61 on: December 23, 2014, 11:44:14 PM »

We've already established that Byakugan is for Tenseigan, but thanks for the imput.
I just don't think Hyuuga/Kaguya should be necessary, but I wont argue if that's how we're trying to do it

Ryu

• Zero is real.
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: December 23, 2014, 11:49:26 PM »

Yeah, Kaguya would unnecessary. From my understanding the Otsutsuki clan that Hamura led was just an ancient version of the Hyuuga.

"Before going to the moon, his bloodline continued which eventually would become the Hyūga clan and the Byakugan was also passed down to them. His descendants of the Ōtsutsuki clan also acquired the Byakugan, however they sealed their eyes in the Tenseigan altar. One of his descendants and the sole survivor of the Ōtsutsuki clan, Toneri Ōtsutsuki misinterprets his will while trying to punish mankind for abusing chakra and using it to have wars.[10]"

Eric

• View Profile
« Reply #63 on: December 24, 2014, 12:30:40 AM »

The idea of mixing Kaguya and Hyuga for this was purely a suggestion to make it fit somewhat with the reset system and make it comparable to Rinnegan in acquisition in that system.
Anything you can think of I can't think of, let me know; that's how the sharing circle works.

Garō, Ichirou

• View Profile
« Reply #64 on: December 24, 2014, 02:00:49 AM »

Yeah That's what I figured it boiled down to, like I said I'm okay with that

Warren

• Site Staff (Game Master)
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: December 24, 2014, 02:04:49 AM »

Uhh, so everyone suddenly forgot Kaguya's the origin of kaguya clan, and first user of shikotsumyaku ever too? They even have the same lame face dots.

To repeat myself, I wasn't talking KGs, but genetics-wise. The closest you can get to being ootsutsuki on SL is either being uchiha + senju, or hyuga + kaguya.

Ѕhadow

• View Profile
« Reply #66 on: December 24, 2014, 02:09:48 AM »

Or claiming to be her.
I'm going to agree with you on some things and disagree with you on some things.

Something that can be asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence.

Garō, Ichirou

• View Profile
« Reply #67 on: December 24, 2014, 02:10:29 AM »

So the requirements are
Max Hyuuga
Max sage
Max Kaguya

Kage

• View Profile
« Reply #68 on: December 24, 2014, 03:56:59 AM »

Uhh, so everyone suddenly forgot Kaguya's the origin of kaguya clan, and first user of shikotsumyaku ever too? They even have the same lame face dots.

To repeat myself, I wasn't talking KGs, but genetics-wise. The closest you can get to being ootsutsuki on SL is either being uchiha + senju, or hyuga + kaguya.
Actually, Kaguya herself was of the Otsutsuki clan. Their leader too, until her sealing. From there, Hamura becomes their leader and migrates with them to the moon. Hagoromo stays on earth to do his thing. Interesting thing about the clan though. They're born by default with Byakugan, like the Hyuuga. The reason why they have doujutsu in the first place, is because they're from "another world" as stated in the fourth databook. This is also Toneri's motivation behind destroying the world and taking Hinata: to recreate it and "make" another Kaguya with her. (It's also because she's of the Hyuuga, and had apparently inherited a stronger portion of Hamura's chakra.)

Picture very related.

The Rinnegan/Sharingan didn't become a thing until Kaguya ate the chakra fruit. So really, all clans with KG are from the Otsutsuki, or Kaguya to be more specific. But it's become more apparent that the two original holders of the Six Paths Chakra, Hagoromo and Hamura, are what make the the clans that are the most-closely associated with being their descendants (Uchiha, Senju, Hyuuga and Otsutsuki) the most powerful.

But yes, apparently the Hyuuga were either a sect of the Otsusuki that were left on earth, or were propagated from Hamura having some kinda thing with some earth chick. If it were the latter, he definitely chose very well.

Ryu

• Zero is real.
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: December 24, 2014, 04:35:38 AM »

Aren't those things required to be more like Kaguya? not all Otsutsuki have Shikotsumyaku or Rinnegan as we've seen.
Kaguya has Byakugan and Rinne Sharingan. It seems what Kaguya has is not Shikotsumyaku but something with the same principles. Or at least that's what the wiki says.
http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Kaguya_Ōtsutsuki

Garō, Ichirou

• View Profile
« Reply #70 on: December 24, 2014, 07:01:01 AM »

So if we've got requirements set up, then what would someone have to do to get the Tenseigan? Or are just gonna be like "if you got the skills, your face evolves"

sploofmoof

• View Profile
« Reply #71 on: December 24, 2014, 07:22:23 AM »

So if we've got requirements set up, then what would someone have to do to get the Tenseigan? Or are just gonna be like "if you got the skills, your face evolves"

Wait wut that's not how SL works?  I've been doing it wrong. 

Face-volution, hoooooooo~

Ѕhadow

• View Profile
« Reply #72 on: December 24, 2014, 06:28:28 PM »

I'm going to add SSJ 1 as a requirement.
I'm going to agree with you on some things and disagree with you on some things.

Something that can be asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence.

Garō, Ichirou

• View Profile
« Reply #73 on: December 24, 2014, 06:49:21 PM »

Okay so we got
Max rinne
Max Byaku
Max Kaguya
and SSJ 1.

I'ma go find the dragon balls now, so I can wish for the Kyuubi

Mei

• View Profile
« Reply #74 on: December 26, 2014, 10:41:46 PM »

The only thing that's OP about this is that the user gains usage over the Truth Seeking Balls.
I feel like everything else can be neutralizes.

I have not seen the movie but I do not see any list of the Tenseigan abilities. >.>
« Last Edit: December 27, 2014, 12:07:09 AM by Mei »
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 11

Page created in 0.079 seconds with 20 queries.