Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please petition corrupted/Badnavs in game, nothing can be done from the forums.

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]

Author Topic: Sharingan's Power: Kamui  (Read 11333 times)

Mei

• View Profile
Re: Sharingan's Power: Kamui
« Reply #45 on: January 21, 2015, 07:04:09 AM »

From what I'm understanding, everyone is claiming EMS. Well expect those who aren't Uchiha or have Sharingan implants of course. It's incredibly common now a days.

Mmm...since it's like that. I have an idea for an MS tech. xD

Bocchiere

• View Profile
« Reply #46 on: January 21, 2015, 07:12:38 AM »

From what I'm understanding, everyone is claiming EMS. Well expect those who aren't Uchiha or have Sharingan implants of course. It's incredibly common now a days.

Mmm...since it's like that. I have an idea for an MS tech. xD

If you look at someone their eyes turn into potatoes?

Warren

• Site Staff (Game Master)
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: January 21, 2015, 01:24:25 PM »

Brings to mind a more serious thought. Should implanting EMS's be banned, as in they'd turn just the same as a normal MS? Considering implanters never had their original own MS to begin with.

Dart Terumī

• View Profile
« Reply #48 on: January 21, 2015, 05:58:58 PM »

Brings to mind a more serious thought. Should implanting EMS's be banned, as in they'd turn just the same as a normal MS? Considering implanters never had their original own MS to begin with.

I immediately disagree with this.

My EMS came directly from Ranketsu after she plucked them from a still beating corpse who just stole it from his brother. [Still trying to find out the name of the guy. It's been two years and still not answer. -_-;] As one of her most loyal knights when she was active, she gave them to be to better serve her.

Regardless, they are my MOST treasured possessions and I'll be damned to oblige to a banning of them. They are the MOST sentimental item I've ever obtained via roleplay yet so far. And since she is hardly ever on, it means just that much more. Yea, sure, she taught me some techs but these eyes...they are very special to me. And I absolutely refuse to accept a banning of them.

Becquerel

• View Profile
« Reply #49 on: January 21, 2015, 06:30:28 PM »

Didn't Kakashi say that using the eyes caused a huge strain on him because he was not an Uchiha? I mean, we probably have to look past the end of the manga when the huge power creep occurred and somehow a tired Kakashi was able to use Susanoo. But if we considered the end of the manga, there were explosions that occurred that made Konoha look like a pinhead. It was like Dragon Ball Z at that point.
100 push ups, 100 sit-ups, 100 squats, and 10km running every single day.

Warren

• View Profile
« Reply #50 on: January 21, 2015, 06:47:19 PM »

Yes, implants cause a considerable strain in bodies not suited for them.

Mei

• View Profile
« Reply #51 on: January 21, 2015, 07:01:13 PM »

Actually, it would make sense to ban implanting EMS. After all, one can only receive it after getting MS themselves. However like Kay said, it may be too late at this point.

Becquerel

• View Profile
« Reply #52 on: January 21, 2015, 07:23:39 PM »

Well, make it so that if someone wants EMS through implantation, it'll still be a huge burden chakra-wise. But they would have to have a/two regular sharingan implanted and then have to go through some traumatic event to get the normal MS. Then they would have to implant the eyes of another MS user to get the EMS. That's how it worked, if I remember correctly.

Basicailly, here's how I thought it worked.
S ---Trauma--> MS
MS + someone else's MS = EMS
« Last Edit: January 21, 2015, 07:24:57 PM by Becquerel »

Bocchiere

• View Profile
« Reply #53 on: January 21, 2015, 07:26:00 PM »

I'd be more interested in banning people being uchiha senju uzumaki hybrids with the all the benefits of being a pure blood member of each clan

Becquerel

• View Profile
« Reply #54 on: January 21, 2015, 07:29:08 PM »

I'd be more interested in banning people being uchiha senju uzumaki hybrids with the all the benefits of being a pure blood member of each clan

If you start banning things, then you just begin down the slippery slope of what is allowable and what isn't though. First it starts out with the biggest problems, then it slowly trickles down to banning any and all little things. It's a fine line you have to walk. But yeah, that does sound pretty overpowered.

Mei

• View Profile
« Reply #55 on: January 21, 2015, 07:37:26 PM »

I do not see the benefit of claiming to be in the Uzumaki clan. Unless you just simply want to be in a different clan other than Uchiha or Senju.

In regards to Becquerel's earlier post, we can say all of that but in the end it's up to the individual how they will RP their "strain/trauma" of using an implanted (E)MS.

Warren

• View Profile
« Reply #56 on: January 21, 2015, 07:41:18 PM »

That is how it goes, yes. Was thought you had to kill your best pal before, but was revealed that both normal sharingan and mangekyo are made by the chakra sufficient trauma creates. As for an implanter getting an MS from normal...I doubt it. In Kakashi's case him and Obito were still connected through the whole one eye each deal, and they got it on the same time. Had Obito been dead I doubt he'd have ever gotten it, since he doesn't have the body to release the chakra that modifies it to MS, and no connection for it to come over from either.

As for Uzumaki, typically people claim life force, chakra chains, and an inexplicable sealing proficiency even without practice.

Becquerel

• View Profile
« Reply #57 on: January 21, 2015, 07:42:27 PM »

In regards to Becquerel's earlier post, we can say all of that but in the end it's up to the individual how they will RP their "strain/trauma" of using an implanted (E)MS.

Isn't that true? It's just like the pain scale, it's all subjective. I've had patients come in complaining of 10/10 pain when all they had was a staple slightly stuck in their finger. Another guy had his femur shattered (his fault) and said he was about 8/10. So technically, as long as someone truly feels traumatized RP-wise, they could say that their character was traumatized because they left the home with their fly down and suffered crushing embarrassment.

Bocchiere

• View Profile
« Reply #58 on: January 21, 2015, 07:59:30 PM »

Isn't that true? It's just like the pain scale, it's all subjective. I've had patients come in complaining of 10/10 pain when all they had was a staple slightly stuck in their finger. Another guy had his femur shattered (his fault) and said he was about 8/10. So technically, as long as someone truly feels traumatized RP-wise, they could say that their character was traumatized because they left the home with their fly down and suffered crushing embarrassment.

I like this guy.

Mei

• View Profile
« Reply #59 on: January 21, 2015, 09:00:17 PM »

As for Uzumaki, typically people claim life force, chakra chains, and an inexplicable sealing proficiency even without practice.

Senju has life force as well and honestly anyone can gain sealing proficiency, so basically they gain chakra chains. >.>

Let me materialize my chakra into wraps to seal people with. >.>
Oh, but that would be a good idea to better implement Omote Renge.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]

Page created in 0.038 seconds with 14 queries.