Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please report outages in the thread "messages/server outages", Thanks.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4

Author Topic: Refusing a Bijuu Challenge and respawning  (Read 11123 times)

Bocchiere

• View Profile
Re: Refusing a Bijuu Challenge and respawning
« Reply #15 on: January 03, 2015, 04:22:40 AM »

I think if he does have to fight her it should be with the condition that the fight is voided if she cannot keep herself under control. That is what I did in our fight and what I will continue to do.

Dart Terumī

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 03, 2015, 05:13:15 AM »

So...lets figure this out guys.

Dart has a challenge that he is refusing Machina.

What are you gonna do about it? Say he has good reason or say she should get her challenge?

This needs to be resolved.

Considering she verbally assaulted, verbally harassed, and even threatened my life [real, not character] to the point of being muted by an administrator,  I'd say I have every effing reason to NOT deal with her.

Bocchiere

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 03, 2015, 05:30:18 AM »

If it is relative then we all have the same relative definition. Since neither Dart or I want to deal with her, and if anyone thinks Dart and me are colluding on something then they need to be on some serious medication.

This is not a new thing. The same behavior was demonstrated before when she and Ichirou were first rping and doing a ton of attacks on various clans and villages. I tried to get her to stop but it did not last.

I also think you should have to defend the bijuu against all comers but that is not what is being supported currently. Isaribi and Dart did not want to have to fight me because we do not get along. Now Dart and I don't want to fight Machina because we don't get along.

Maybe we do need to make a rule about it. No one likes to be verbally harassed by someone they have to fight, and I'm not talking about arguing over whether something is god mod or not. It is not heated discussions it is the perpetual use of insults, swears, etc.

We need consistency. If everyone has to defend the bijuu against everyone then make that a rule. If not then make that a rule. It's currently left open to interpretation.
« Last Edit: January 03, 2015, 05:32:20 AM by bocchiere »

Dart Terumī

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 03, 2015, 05:36:56 AM »

I understand how you feel.

but consider...

let's say I am a host and I dont' want to fight you. well I just refuse to the point you act like a big butthead and then I go...oh look there!!! shee hwo they are? I can't fight that person or be around them. They are out of control!

I believe we have that situation here. for right or for wrong...things got out of hand. I wish to see it put to right.

to being with...you should have put her on your challenge list...but from the start you were against that.
Then she acted like a wild thing...and yes...that sort of behavior should not be rewarded...but...neither one of you are blameless here.

at the end of the day i think if you are not going to defend the bijuu you should give it up. being a host makes you a target for all sorts of things. it is just part of the job.

Then I would respect your decision to decline my challenge. It's as simple as that. I possess that trait. I don't like making enemies and I certainly do not fabricating confrontations. It makes me anxious and uneasy.

I was willing to give her a chance to be added for a completely OOC, 1v1 fight to determine if we would even get along in that. If it worked out that we could agree on stuff and actually get along (regardless of the outcome) then it would prove not to be another giant problem like this one has escalated.

I don't see how that is an issue or why it makes me a target for such attacks?

If it is relative then we all have the same relative definition. Since neither Dart or I want to deal with her, and if anyone thinks Dart and me are colluding on something then they need to be on some serious medication.

This is not a new thing. The same behavior was demonstrated before when she and Ichirou were first rping and doing a ton of attacks on various clans and villages. I tried to get her to stop but it did not last.

I also think you should have to defend the bijuu against all comers but that is not what is being supported currently. Isaribi and Dart did not want to have to fight me because we do not get along. Now Dart and I don't want to fight Machina because we don't get along.

Maybe we do need to make a rule about it. No one likes to be verbally harassed by someone they have to fight, and I'm not talking about arguing over whether something is god mod or not. It is not heated discussions it is the perpetual use of insults, swears, etc.

We need consistency. If everyone has to defend the bijuu against everyone then make that a rule. If not then make that a rule. It's currently left open to interpretation.

Who would have thought that we'd see the day where Bocchiere and I agree on something? Y'all remember how that situation played out, correct?

How is this situation any different?

The "ruling" there was to just not associate with each other until things could become civilized and not out of hand again.

Garō, Ichirou

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 03, 2015, 05:48:48 AM »

I apologize for not reading this whole thread but I want to put in my two cents with the fact that my sister did NOT threaten Dart's actual life. Like really, I don't know what you people think we are but we're not doing that kind of crap. Kayenta would you pretty please continue your conversation with my sister on the site so that these things can be resolved and I don't have to be recruited to come on the forum and speak on her behalf

Garō, Ichirou

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 03, 2015, 05:52:24 AM »

It's not that I can't tell my little sister no, it's that I don't think it's right that the claim that she's threatening lives is in the air, like really?

Garō, Ichirou

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 03, 2015, 06:29:14 AM »

Here, this might put things to rest, I had my sister send me the messages. they might be a little out of order or whatever, but still.

« Sent to: Machina on: January 02, 2015, 12:00:52 am »
« You have forwarded or responded to this message. »
Remove this messageRemove
Quote from: Machina on January 01, 2015, 11:55:57 pm
Nope. Just not playing your stupid little game. First you wanted OOC now you want IC. We fight when It's my turn. And you will lose that beast.

You really cannot read, can you?

Let's make it bigger and clearer for you then:
IN ORDER TO EVEN BE THOUGHT OF GETTING A CHALLENGE, YOU MUST FIGHT ME HERE FIRST TO PROVE YOU ARE ACTUAL WORTH ANYTHING.

Otherwise, you're nothing more than a nuisance, a headache, and a waste of my time.
Report To Admin
Dart
[applaud] [smite]
View Profile
Re: (No subject)
« Sent to: Machina on: January 02, 2015, 12:10:38 am »
Quote from: Machina on January 02, 2015, 12:03:47 am
Okay fine. Make the topic. I was not even going to use my KG to fight you when I did but your being a bitch so fine I'll kill you and no one will get to fight you ever again.

And you're reported for verbal abuse. :) Thanks for playing, have a nice day.
Report To Admin
Dart
[applaud] [smite]
View Profile
« Sent to: Machina on: January 02, 2015, 12:16:18 am »
Quote from: Machina on January 02, 2015, 12:13:01 am
Don't care make the topic. so I can kill you

And that's a direct threat against my life. Keep on talking. You'll find yourself banned from all SL affliated sites soon enough.

« Sent to: Machina on: December 31, 2014, 05:36:52 am »
Quote from: Machina on December 31, 2014, 05:31:23 am
Hey I dont know if I told you but I want to be added to your challenge list.

No. You are a god-mod. And you already have a slot, Ichirou. Or Tsuyo. Whichever you actually are.

Quote from: Machina on December 31, 2014, 05:40:54 am
Not a god mod AND I'm neither of them. Ichi is my brother and Tsuyo is my husband. What makes you say I'm a god mod? Bocc?

You're just another alt. I suspect all three of you to be the same exact player. It isn't convincing one bit in how y'all act.

And since I've read every single one of yours and your "brother's" fights since you both decide to coincidentally show up at the same time with bought, overpowered accounts and decide to start role-playing at levels neither of you two ever actually earned.

Plus, the fact you rely on KT and KG to win.

It's a combination of all of that plus terrible gramma, sentence structure, hostility in your posts, and very poor role-playing ability equals only one thing.

You're nothing but a god-mod.

And I don't fight god-mods. Or deal with them. Or reason. Or pretend they exist.

The sole purpose I agreed to your "brother's" [you] challenge is so I can completely eradicated his character from ever existing ever again.

Quote from: Machina on December 31, 2014, 05:49:02 am
Once again, I am not an alt nor do I have one. And there is nothing to suggest that I am a god mod and I'm only hostile to Bocc. People say I'm rude but you..thats terrible. I dont god mod, like ever. I bet I can beat you. If Ichi don't

Hahahah, don't even make me laugh, child and alt.

Good bye. You're challenge is declined.

Quote from: Machina on January 01, 2015, 12:27:27 pm
I would rather wait until its my turn to face you instead of having to do it twice.

Determine how this initial preliminary turns out will determine the nature of the actual challenge.

Right now, I will make it IC and do literally everything in my power to eliminate your character from the site. That includes never being able to be resuscitated or ET'd.
That's a promise, not a threat.

Unless you're going back on your word of "never running from a fight".

Quote from: Machina on January 01, 2015, 12:27:27 pm
I would rather wait until its my turn to face you instead of having to do it twice.

Determine how this initial preliminary turns out will determine the nature of the actual challenge.

Right now, I will make it IC and do literally everything in my power to eliminate your character from the site. That includes never being able to be resuscitated or ET'd.
That's a promise, not a threat.

Unless you're going back on your word of "never running from a fight".
Report To Admin
Dart
[applaud] [smite]
View Profile
« Sent to: Machina on: January 01, 2015, 11:53:28 pm »
Quote from: Machina on January 01, 2015, 11:16:24 pm
You cant make me do something like this to be put on your challenge list. I'm not running from this fight either. If you want to kill me, make the bijuu fight IC. Simple. I have a feeling that you are not going to like what I do to you and be all like 'nope you are not going on the list.' Because I promise you that you will not be able to eliminate me...EVER.

Oh, I will. You know very little how this place works. And just how devastating a truly skilled roleplayer can be.

And so then you are refusing to pre-fight me. And you had the audacity to call me a "coward". Looks like everyone knows who the true one here is.
Report To Admin
Dart
[applaud] [smite]
View Profile
« Sent to: Machina on: January 02, 2015, 12:00:52 am »
Quote from: Machina on January 01, 2015, 11:55:57 pm
Nope. Just not pl

Ryu

• Zero is real.
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: January 03, 2015, 07:46:05 AM »

Since we're talking about challenges. I want a rematch with Bocch. >>
I don't really care about his Bijuu, I just want to fight.

My RP and drawing skills have improved. Especially the latter.

Eric

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: January 03, 2015, 07:52:25 AM »

It is typically considered bad form to post PM's in a public place without the permission of all participant. Whether you recieved such permission is not entirely in doubt, I just want to point that out there with the presence of what looks to be SL PMs.

So...lets figure this out guys.

Dart has a challenge that he is refusing Machina.

What are you gonna do about it? Say he has good reason or say she should get her challenge?

This needs to be resolved.

What did we have Sabu and Hono do again? Did we like, throw them in a ring several times just to see how snarly things would get before finally saying "screw it, let 'em walk"? I don't recall with perfect accuracy at this hour, but I think that is about how that went down.

http://forum.shinobilegends.com/index.php/topic,8014.0.html

More concise to the relevent information:

http://forum.shinobilegends.com/index.php/topic,8014.75.html
http://forum.shinobilegends.com/index.php/topic,8020.15.html

These topics take me a few months back indeed...

His reasons for not wanting to fight her are similar to why Sabu did not want to deal with Hono, except Hono clearly had the grain going against him when he decided to bring it up, and the hostility seemed much wores (either via moderation or graces, this current struggle doesn't seem as heinous). We attempted to work it to death until it was clear that that ship was sinking. Too many fired shots in the hull that went through.

The rule itself clearly makes it open that challenges do not necessarily have to be accepted if valid reasons are given ( which is contrary to when we did only IC hunts now that I reflect). What was left to interpretation (erroneously it seems) is what are "good reasons". A part of me wants to say "deal with it, and if stuff gets too bad the report function still works" and be done with it, but somehow after reading these posts I do not think that is the favored option here.

We have a few options:

A) Pretend none of this happened and sweep it under the void rug

B) Go by what is written and take a tally/vote of who thinks the reason is legit or not legit, and the participants be bound by the decision.

C) Dart is forced to have his match with Machina, but have it in public place (the zones, here on the forum, doesn't really matter to me) so that proceeds may be monitored for god-modding or anything less than savory.

D) Since the two can't get along, put the biju up for Dart's clan competition (I.E, Kirigakure). Neither competitors may compete out of the risk of them competing with each other for the beast. Or, just strip it, give it to his clan leader, and see if the next hosts/champion can compromise. If not, then return the beast to Dart and Machina is no longer permitted to challenge Dart ever for his tailed beast.

E) Give the beast to Bocc and have him fight Machina instead (this I add as a joke to lighten the post a bit).

F) Give the beast to Kay so that she can give the beast to a friend so we can test out the new gifting decision (another joke option).
Anything you can think of I can't think of, let me know; that's how the sharing circle works.

Bocchiere

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: January 03, 2015, 01:24:53 PM »

Liar.

Ryu

• Zero is real.
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: January 03, 2015, 10:47:59 PM »

Liar.
Sometimes I don't know if you're serious or just messing with me.

Garō, Ichirou

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: January 03, 2015, 11:00:57 PM »

I find C to be a good option

Eric

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: January 04, 2015, 06:56:41 AM »

... The Sabu situation with Hono...they had tried to fight several times and it just kept going to hoo ha. So it is different if no actual challenge match was even attempted between Machina and Dart.

I am not condoning misconduct and filthy language and personal attacks...but there is a right way to deal with it and I feel this was not handled properly.

The only difference is that we have not gotten to the endstage that eventually caused us to throw up our hands and watch the fireworks. Is this kind of behavior not how their situation escalated and spiraled into what it became? I too hope that history does not repeat itself, but the parallels are not minor imho.

I think the only proper way to handle this would be to remove the tailed beasts from the game.  :D Anything else is just putting a band-aide.
Anything you can think of I can't think of, let me know; that's how the sharing circle works.

Bocchiere

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: January 04, 2015, 07:02:21 AM »

You are the opposite of funny.

Eric

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: January 04, 2015, 09:17:25 PM »

You are the opposite of funny.

In case this was directed at me, my intent was not to humor the masses.  8)
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4

Page created in 1.081 seconds with 16 queries.