Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please report outages in the thread "messages/server outages", Thanks.

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Getting tired of this..  (Read 3248 times)

Dart Terumī

• View Profile
Re: Getting tired of this..
« Reply #15 on: December 31, 2014, 11:48:16 PM »

Quote from: Machina on Today at 05:40:54 am
Not a god mod AND I'm neither of them. Ichi is my brother and Tsuyo is my husband. What makes you say I'm a god mod? Bocc?

You're just another alt. I suspect all three of you to be the same exact player. It isn't convincing one bit in how y'all act.

And since I've read every single one of yours and your "brother's" fights since you both decide to coincidentally show up at the same time with bought, overpowered accounts and decide to start role-playing at levels neither of you two ever actually earned.

Plus, the fact you rely on KT and KG to win.

It's a combination of all of that plus terrible gramma, sentence structure, hostility in your posts, and very poor role-playing ability equals only one thing.

You're nothing but a god-mod.

And I don't fight god-mods. Or deal with them. Or reason. Or pretend they exist.

The sole purpose I agreed to your "brother's" [you] challenge is so I can completely eradicated his character from ever existing ever again.

In case people want to see the actual reason as to why I denied her request.

The rest was speculation that desired confirmation. Even now, I'm finding it hard to believe they are separate entities.

You DO NOT get to deny them based on any assumption that they are the same person. There is no way to prove that unless we start stalking them.

Using KT/KG to win. You can't deny them cause of that.
'Terrible gramma'. Please look at that and tell me about their grammar. Same with sentence structure. You can't deny them cause of how they write/type. You can understand it. That's all that is needed.

God mod. You can't deny them based off that. There is no way you can know if they will do that or not.

Hostility? You are showing the same amount they are in your post. Calling them out about their writing and sentence structure.

You make all these assumptions and are high horsing it in here when you are in the wrong also.

Actually, I have full capability to deny fighting someone who doesn't stay within the range of the game play. I.e. God-modding.

Let's see, specific examples are: Hiraishin, Edo Tensei zombie, inability to account for chakra expenditure, amongst others.

Edit:

Plus, I firmly believe in ONE PLAYER per bijū so that's why I deny known alts. Under the assumption these two are actually the same person, (which I still firmly believe even after this debacle of a thread), there is already a slot given to Ichirou.
« Last Edit: December 31, 2014, 11:50:11 PM by Dart »

Masane

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 31, 2014, 11:49:33 PM »

Not slandering you. You are slandering me. I'm quite sure that I can beat you. If you don't think so, then fight me. It's that simple guy.

When you smell like you can do anything, there is nothing you smell like you can't do.

Ѕhadow

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 31, 2014, 11:50:49 PM »

Not a god mod AND I'm neither of them. Ichi is my brother and Tsuyo is my husband. What makes you say I'm a god mod? Bocc?

You're just another alt. I suspect all three of you to be the same exact player. It isn't convincing one bit in how y'all act.

And since I've read every single one of yours and your "brother's" fights since you both decide to coincidentally show up at the same time with bought, overpowered accounts and decide to start role-playing at levels neither of you two ever actually earned.

It's a combination of all of that plus terrible gramma, sentence structure, hostility in your posts, and very poor role-playing ability equals only one thing.

And I don't fight god-mods. Or deal with them. Or reason. Or pretend they exist.

The sole purpose I agreed to your "brother's" [you] challenge is so I can completely eradicated his character from ever existing ever again.

The rest was speculation that desired confirmation. Even now, I'm finding it hard to believe they are separate entities.

You DO NOT get to deny them based on any assumption that they are the same person. There is no way to prove that unless we start stalking them.

'Terrible gramma'. Please look at that and tell me about their grammar. Same with sentence structure. You can't deny them cause of how they write/type. You can understand it. That's all that is needed.

God mod. You can't deny them based off that. There is no way you can know if they will do that or not.

Hostility? You are showing the same amount they are in your post. Calling them out about their writing and sentence structure.

You make all these assumptions and are high horsing it in here when you are in the wrong also.

Actually, I have full capability to deny fighting someone who doesn't stay within the range of the game play. I.e. God-modding.

Let's see, specific examples are: Hiraishin, Edo Tensei zombie, inability to account for chakra expenditure, amongst others.

Those have all been regulated and talked about for years now. They are within range of the game play.
I'm going to agree with you on some things and disagree with you on some things.

Something that can be asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence.

Dart Terumī

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 31, 2014, 11:52:10 PM »

Those have all been regulated and talked about for years now. They are within range of the game play.

Yet, she is on no listing for either one nor can there be brought up proof as to their "learning" of the techs, Shādow.

Ѕhadow

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 31, 2014, 11:53:08 PM »

Yet, she is on no listing for either one nor can there be brought up proof as to their "learning" of the techs, Shādow.

Listing is not required as I myself am missing on quite a lot of lists. >>

As for learning I cannot back them up on that.
I'm going to agree with you on some things and disagree with you on some things.

Something that can be asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence.

Masane

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: December 31, 2014, 11:53:34 PM »

I know EVERYTHING Manji knows. I should be on the list for Hiraishin and I took Manji's place as a student of Edo. I don't see how any of this is god modding

When you smell like you can do anything, there is nothing you smell like you can't do.

Dart Terumī

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 31, 2014, 11:55:45 PM »

Not slandering you. You are slandering me. I'm quite sure that I can beat you. If you don't think so, then fight me. It's that simple guy.

Your posts are slanderous. Our conversation was reserved between us and you decided to strewn it about the entire forum.

At which case, it is now abundantly clear we cannot get along and thus any more dealings with one other should be avoided at all cause.

Which, I could easily refer to Kayenta's post about "hard rules" for bijū challenge denial.

HOWEVER, I'd irked (and admittedly bored) enough to actually fight you. But it will NOT be for my bijū.

Masane

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: December 31, 2014, 11:57:04 PM »

I brought it here because you were wrong and you WILL fight me for that bijuu because you have no reason not to other than your scared.

Dart Terumī

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: December 31, 2014, 11:57:40 PM »

Listing is not required as I myself am missing on quite a lot of lists. >>

As for learning I cannot back them up on that.

Except you're actually universally known and liked. Plus, he fact you've actually been around forever, it is much more believable that you'd actually possess the knowledge than some bought account with no backed up roleplay.

Ace

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: January 01, 2015, 12:09:17 AM »

:evil:

---> be polite, civil discussions

In terms role play rules (yes, we have been receiving a few, "do something" complaints), "we" have no guidelines offical rules that staff enforce that is.
Hence, you do not see me or any staff interfering other than simply moderation of existing rules, expressing thoughts, etc...

I'm noticing how problems arise and never really are addressed or are solved, that in turn fuels the arguments/fights for next round, and so on. Notice a problem?

Send me a personal message, I don't mind- any of us in fact.
We'll only facilitate to ease this situation through civil discussions...
Pages: 1 [2]

Page created in 0.042 seconds with 17 queries.