Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please petition corrupted/Badnavs in game, nothing can be done from the forums.

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 7

Author Topic: Going Insane  (Read 9913 times)

Gyu~ru~ru

• Site Staff (Moderator)
    • View Profile
Going Insane
« on: August 24, 2006, 01:50:31 AM »

All the changes is driving me crazy. Mystie suddenly suck. Vampire got mean. Vitality potion "poof". HP was the root of the problem right? Just reset everything. I had enough of all these stupid changes that effect the lives of people who doesn't have massive HP.

SinHarvest

Re: Going Insane
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2006, 01:53:04 AM »

Calm down, take a deep breath, and re thinkl the situation, everything is going to be okay. 8)

Xaos

• Site Staff (Moderator)
  • Alpha Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2006, 01:53:48 AM »

All the changes is driving me crazy. Mystie suddenly suck. Vampire got mean. Vitality potion "poof". HP was the root of the problem right? Just reset everything. I had enough of all these stupid changes that effect the lives of people who doesn't have massive HP.

I agree but I disagree >> << >>
I don't know what to choose any more =(
I don't want to be lvl 1 with only 10 hp >> << >> Too many events that I fear >> << >>

I don't know...

ninjafromdasouth

« Reply #3 on: August 24, 2006, 01:59:01 AM »

The problem starts with the ppl with the massive hp,Destroy them ALL!

Gyu~ru~ru

• Site Staff (Moderator)
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 24, 2006, 01:59:51 AM »

I agree but I disagree >> << >>
I don't know what to choose any more =(
I don't want to be lvl 1 with only 10 hp >> << >> Too many events that I fear >> << >>

I don't know...

You don't want to right? But there's a lot of people that had to! :cry:

SinHarvest

« Reply #5 on: August 24, 2006, 02:01:28 AM »

it is rather, frustrating :cry:

Gyu~ru~ru

• Site Staff (Moderator)
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 24, 2006, 02:10:16 AM »

Tell me about it >.> Neji wanted to take away the massive HP from people who has them but at the same time, he is also making the others unable to gain much pemanent HP to protect themselves.

Plus most of the guys with massive HP doesn't seem to be effected by whatever he is doing. People with a lot of gems/HP still have a lot of gems/HP. But for people with less or no gems (in other words, people with bad luck), new mount would have appeared by the time they saved up enough gems & they will have to get more gems again so that they wouldn't waste it on a weaker mount!

anbumiko

« Reply #7 on: August 24, 2006, 02:10:23 AM »

gyu is right

SinHarvest

« Reply #8 on: August 24, 2006, 02:15:42 AM »

but, I dont think neji will be changing his mind....unless :twisted: :twisted:

Kieru

« Reply #9 on: August 24, 2006, 04:43:56 AM »

Gyu is right, in a way. It's really not that fair for people like me, i.e., those who never really seem to be able to collect enough gems for anything, to suddenly have everything suddenly made harder for them. It doesn't solve anything. The people with massive HP will still have massive HP, those with lots of gems will still have lots of gems...and those with very few will probably always have very few.

Yet...I'm kind of on the line about an HP reset. I worked hard for that whole 5 extra vitality (getting to level 15 for the first dragon kill seems to be the hardest). It would be frustrating to lose it now. I never did find whatever it was that gave these people enormous HP. As much as I'd like to...-_-

And the vampire is annoying! I'm just glad I managed to get away from him with my life before he "got mean", as Gyu said. Yet Neji seems extremely fond of him.

ninjafromdasouth

« Reply #10 on: August 24, 2006, 04:45:50 AM »

we just gotta work hard,and we'll suprass them alL!!!!!!!!MUHAHAHHAAHAHA

Kieru

« Reply #11 on: August 24, 2006, 04:46:56 AM »

If that was supposed to raise morale, I don't think it's working.

Sanosoke

« Reply #12 on: August 24, 2006, 06:28:16 AM »

Yeah, I don't like the new changes... for those that were high in levels, or those who got in earlier when everything was easy, it doesn't seem to affect them as much, because they still have ridiculous amounts of gems and HP... but those of us, relatively early in the game, we'll have much more trouble getting up as high as them...

dude no.1

« Reply #13 on: August 24, 2006, 06:36:15 AM »

wasnt the vampire supposed to make sure no one exceeds a certain maximum hp, how can they reach that point when the
good ways of getting hp has been taken away. if the vitality potion then nobody would be able to exceed a certain point of
hp. dont make the vampire take away too much. like maybe let him take away 50% of the hp added to your normal hp.

Gyu~ru~ru

• Site Staff (Moderator)
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 24, 2006, 07:14:02 AM »

It would be easier to keep the HP at a certain limit with a HP limiter instead of a vampire >.>

http://forum.shinobilegends.com/index.php/topic,807.0.html
« Last Edit: August 24, 2006, 07:14:57 AM by Gyu~ru~ru »
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 7

Page created in 0.172 seconds with 17 queries.