Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Ever wondered if your ideas have been talked about in the forum already? Well, try out the "search" option, where all your questions can be answered.

Author Topic: How about no.  (Read 1383 times)

Bocchiere

• View Profile
How about no.
« on: January 09, 2015, 11:10:44 AM »

"Athos brought his left hand to his stomach, over top of his Bijuu Seal. As he did this, with a quick jerk of his wrist, inside the seal his beast was inside of, Giant Torii Gates dropped down upon the Six Tails and he would mutter his apologies but now he could control the beast's chakra pool as he saw fit."

Jinchūriki of The 六尾, Rokubi(2/6)

No. You can't just apply a seal in the middle of the fight and immediately gain all your bijuu's chakra without having to master it.

Warren

• Site Staff (Game Master)
    • View Profile
Re: How about no.
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2015, 12:01:27 PM »

Technically he can use the torii gates if his seal is the same or similar to Naruto's, assuming he'd also have forcibly beaten the beast before and ripped out a part of its chakra. It just more or less does the exact opposite of what he's trying here; it doesn't power you up, it only suppresses the beast further, leaving you only with the meager part you ripped out before.

Its literally impossible to gain the beasts entire chakra without removing all binds within yourself and being on good enough terms to make a link with it.

Jolt

• Warning: HIGH VOLTAGE!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2015, 04:55:36 PM »

As he did this, with a quick jerk of his wrist, inside the seal his beast was inside of, Giant Torii Gates dropped down upon the Six Tails and he would mutter his apologies but now he could control the beast's chakra pool as he saw fit.

This wouldn't allow Athos to access all of the beast's power, but seal him more. Naruto used this after subduing Kurama and taking its chakra and storing it else where within himself, power that he could access freely.

The only problem with the action is Athos never separated the chakra from the beast.
Ever wonder how 10,000,000 watts through your whole body felt? I can demonstrate that for you.

Bocchiere

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 09, 2015, 06:27:28 PM »

I realize what it does. Though that would not be allowed either so far as I am concerned. You can't just get around having to master your bijuu. If you want to rp that you're using a seal like that and you have access to the amount of chakra you took from the beast fine. It's not just a cheat code to be used to jump to the end though.

Jolt

• Warning: HIGH VOLTAGE!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 09, 2015, 06:38:44 PM »

Right. Overall it shouldn't be allowed, though it's entirely up to you, Athos, and your GM.
« Last Edit: January 09, 2015, 06:39:53 PM by Jolt »
Ever wonder how 10,000,000 watts through your whole body felt? I can demonstrate that for you.

Bocchiere

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 09, 2015, 06:55:35 PM »

This was just a for future reference sort of thing. That people shouldn't try and cheat the system. I don't know if we feel the need to make a rule for this.

Eric

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 09, 2015, 11:41:52 PM »

"Athos brought his left hand to his stomach, over top of his Bijuu Seal. As he did this, with a quick jerk of his wrist, inside the seal his beast was inside of, Giant Torii Gates dropped down upon the Six Tails and he would mutter his apologies but now he could control the beast's chakra pool as he saw fit."

Jinchūriki of The 六尾, Rokubi(2/6)

No. You can't just apply a seal in the middle of the fight and immediately gain all your bijuu's chakra without having to master it.

With neither RP training nor the proper time passing for such a thing, then such a move is questionable at best and a hack otherwise. As mentioned before, dropping the gates resealed the beast after the previous one was broken.

Now for Athos to fight his beast and take the chakra that way, that would accomplish the intention closer than what he has done. Even then, without communion he should not be able to turn into the tailed beast without risking  a loss of control.

All the same, it is generally frowned upon to have spontaneous abilities that were not obtained prior to the fight.
Anything you can think of I can't think of, let me know; that's how the sharing circle works.

Mei

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 10, 2015, 02:28:32 AM »

Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't impossible to that anyway since it requires high level of concentration/focus? o.o

Page created in 0.031 seconds with 16 queries.