Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please petition corrupted/Badnavs in game, nothing can be done from the forums.

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6

Author Topic: Refusing a Bijuu Challenge.  (Read 12089 times)

Nathan

• Site Staff (Moderator)
    • View Profile
Re: Refusing a Bijuu Challenge.
« Reply #45 on: January 16, 2015, 04:26:54 AM »

Am I in the minority opinion who thinks that approval of the replacement must be approved by Yujo?
I see that at least one person may not agree with that, meaning Yujo has to approve.
Kind of un-fair there. Since this is a special exception, seems fair for both sides to agree/approve.

Anyways, Yujo has said no- alrighty. =)

Hm...
To save the the amount of forum pages we are chopping down for the forum rainforest, Hazama, there was no other person you would like to take your spot temporarily, right?

If so, it seems the last resort option seems to be that you must now defend your bijuu. :/
I think we have reached that point then.

Dart Terumī

• View Profile
« Reply #46 on: January 16, 2015, 04:29:46 AM »

Am I in the minority opinion who thinks that approval of the replacement must be approved by Yujo?
I see that at least one person may not agree with that, meaning Yujo has to approve.
Kind of un-fair there. Since this is a special exception, seems fair for both sides to agree/approve.

Hm...
To save the the amount of forum pages we are chopping down from the forum rainforest, Hazama, there was no other person you would like to take your spot temporarily, right?

If so, it seems the last resort option seems to be that you must now defend your bijuu. :/

The only problem with Yujo giving his "approval" is he could simply decline every person that Hazama suggests. That's the issue I see.

I am inclined to know the details of the RL situation before stating an opinion either way.

But, if a Champion was chosen for this special occasion, then that should be that.

Hitler-Chan

• Moshi Moshi Adolf Desu~
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: January 16, 2015, 04:31:43 AM »

I clearly stated there is only one person I would decline >_> They thought it'd be smart to invoke that.
They say there is a strength in numbers, well, tell that to 6 Million Jews.

Hazama

• View Profile
« Reply #48 on: January 16, 2015, 04:33:08 AM »

Hm...
To save the the amount of forum pages we are chopping down from the forum rainforest, Hazama, there was no other person you would like to take your spot temporarily, right?

The only problem with Yujo giving his "approval" is he could simply decline every person that Hazama suggests. That's the issue I see.

I am inclined to know the details of the RL situation before stating an opinion either way.

But, if a Champion was chosen for this special occasion, then that should be that.

This ^

The whole point of this topic is because I cannot fathom talking to him for this fight, I barely wanted to talk to him as I already have.

Like Dart says, if he wanted, he could just keep saying no and no again and then it ends with me being forced to fight him anyway and that's unfair.

And as for the details, as I said before, I cannot. For the sake of my friend.
I don't always make sense, but that's kind of the point.

Ace

• View Profile
« Reply #49 on: January 16, 2015, 04:33:31 AM »

Hm...

Sure, Yujo may perhaps decline every person. But that hasn't happened since only one person was "nominated."
For now, that remains to be a hypothetical situation.

Is it in the Bijuu rules that if for a special occasion a Champion is chosen, then the opposing party MUST be forced or accept?

Dart Terumī

• View Profile
« Reply #50 on: January 16, 2015, 04:35:32 AM »

I clearly stated there is only one person I would decline >_> They thought it'd be smart to invoke that.

You also never clearly specified which individual either. <.<;
Literally left it open to allow anyone.

And this is from a non-biased person, mind you.

I'm not taking "sides". Just trying to work with the scarce details that are provided. :/

Hm...

Sure, Yujo may perhaps decline every person. But that hasn't happened since only one person was "nominated."
For now, that remains to be a hypothetical situation.

Is it in the Bijuu rules that if for a special occasion a Champion is chosen, then the opposing party MUST be forced or accept?

I am not sure. I do not believe we have ever ran into a situation that required a surrogate fighter since I became a jinchūriki.

Bocchiere

• View Profile
« Reply #51 on: January 16, 2015, 04:36:47 AM »

Who would choose to fight the person who can't lose 1v1?

I think that he should just have to fight the champion. The rule should be that he (the accuser) has to talk to a mod and if the mods agrees that the situation is dire enough then and only then can the proxy fighter be used. In which cases it's your fault for ticking the person off that bad.
« Last Edit: January 16, 2015, 04:39:15 AM by Bocchiere »

Hitler-Chan

• Moshi Moshi Adolf Desu~
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: January 16, 2015, 04:38:54 AM »

I still find it funny that everyone immediately believes his story regardless of his lack of details, lack of proof, and lack of pronouns. Like if he tried for a moment to take this to PM's like I initially did, maybe a resolution could have been found, but no.  So here we are.
They say there is a strength in numbers, well, tell that to 6 Million Jews.

Bocchiere

• View Profile
« Reply #53 on: January 16, 2015, 04:41:12 AM »

I still find it funny that everyone immediately believes his story regardless of his lack of details, lack of proof, and lack of pronouns. Like if he tried for a moment to take this to PM's like I initially did, maybe a resolution could have been found, but no.  So here we are.

Yeah, before you know it people are going to accuse me of being mean to people! This is a travesty! 

Ace

• View Profile
« Reply #54 on: January 16, 2015, 05:08:55 AM »

Alrighty then.

Break :?:
Let's take a swing at this some time tomorrow.
Any concerns, send me a message!  :D

I hope the next time this topic is un-locked, a solution may be reached.

I think most are tired of of some of the repetitive type of posts that those who post them think are funny or cute in these types of situations that is.  :evil:

EDIT:

Hazama, the topic is unlocked for you (and any others) since you wanted to post something. It doesn't seem like this situation is resolved.

And not everyone is in agreement although I'm basically being told everyone agrees...
I'll stay out of this matter then.
« Last Edit: January 16, 2015, 05:40:02 AM by Ace »

Hazama

• View Profile
« Reply #55 on: January 16, 2015, 05:41:43 AM »

We've come at a crossroads and I'm done with this back and forth, we need to just solve this.

I do not think I should have to humor Yujo in the slightest for this challenge, because this goes far beyond 'I don't like his face' or 'we don't get along'. As it's been said, this is a special occasion and hopefully nothing like this has to come up again.

I did not have to offer Yujo a Champion to fight, but even though I did, he refused. That is not my fault, and I'm sorry I don't trust many people to defend my Bijuu, sue me for not wanting to lose it?

That's besides the point. He said no, so here we are. I just want a vote at this point, for majority rule.

Should I have to accept his challenge or am I okay refuse it, because of the situation.
And, if I am forced to accept it, will he be forced to fight my Champion or will he get his way and will I be forced to fight him, despite all that has been said.

The Forum is for voting and decision making... Let's well, do that.

Bocchiere

• View Profile
« Reply #56 on: January 16, 2015, 05:50:34 AM »

No he should not have to fight him. If he does Yujo should have to accept the proxy.

Dart Terumī

• View Profile
« Reply #57 on: January 16, 2015, 06:05:02 AM »

I didn't get to finish my post as I was rushed for work.

The biggest deal breaker for the entire situation is:

What exactly is the situation?

Hazama, if you want a fair and unbiased poll on this, then we need to know what exactly the issue is.

Making an allegation that there are RL consequences does change the entire spectrum.

Though apparently that doesn't matter here as both myself and Bocchiere were forced to accept Machina's challenges after that debacle.

Right now, with no evidence, it looks like it is the exact same situation. And to continue to enforce the "equality" of the site, then at this moment I say yes, Hazama must defend his bijū.

However, if you let us know what the actual situation was, I very well may change.

I'm on the fence, truly, for this situation.
I'm not particularly a friend with either person so Im definitely not being swayed by emotion. I want the facts.

Hazama

• View Profile
« Reply #58 on: January 16, 2015, 06:08:01 AM »

And if you were my friend, who was still broken up over what happened, you wouldn't want your information out there.

I'm sorry that I can't give you what you're asking for, Dart, but I can't give it. It's not in my rights to share, nor for me to be asked to share.

I fought Bocchiere, the one who mastered the Nine Tails, so why would I go through a long elaborate topic to try to avoid a fight with Yujo unless I was serious? It doesn't make sense.

Dart Terumī

• View Profile
« Reply #59 on: January 16, 2015, 06:22:15 AM »

And if you were my friend, who was still broken up over what happened, you wouldn't want your information out there.

I'm sorry that I can't give you what you're asking for, Dart, but I can't give it. It's not in my rights to share, nor for me to be asked to share.

I fought Bocchiere, the one who mastered the Nine Tails, so why would I go through a long elaborate topic to try to avoid a fight with Yujo unless I was serious? It doesn't make sense.

Because wanting to fight Bocchiere isn't all that big of an accomplish.
I want to fight him but I'm not ready to yet. I'll do it on my own time.
I also wanted to fight Zenaku. And Sabu. And so many others. Regardless, that's totally off topic. What I was trying to get at that it doesn't matter whom you've fought before to try and "prove" your seriousness in this matter.

The only way for everyone else to see what the issue is and make a decision that's appropriate is to know what the situation is.

What you're asking us to do is operate on blind faith. And as we all can very well see, blind faith does not seem to work on the site at all.

It sucks that I'm the one to say all this as I'm not a mod. And I'm sure you'll hate for me as well.

I'm just trying to offer up a compromise.

On principle: I don't anyone should have to deal with anyone when things become this heated. But no one seems to accept that.

Personally, I believe the champion idea serves best that way the beast is still being defended and the bijū rules are being enforced. What I don't understand is why Yujo is trying to avoid that encounter. It gives him the opportunity to fight for the beast that he is trying to get anyways. He's getting what he wants, so why is he the one avoiding?

At this rate, I find myself agreeing more and more with Eric on ridding of the bijū entirely. Or simply casting a worldwide null/void on them and their hosts.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6

Page created in 5.044 seconds with 16 queries.