Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

New members: you need admin approval, please petition *in game* if you made an account. :)

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4

Author Topic: Can someone tell me  (Read 8712 times)

Masane

• View Profile
Re: Can someone tell me
« Reply #30 on: January 27, 2015, 02:58:11 AM »

What Itachi did in the manga against the Chibaku tensei. Yasaka magatama

When you smell like you can do anything, there is nothing you smell like you can't do.

Ѕhadow

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: January 27, 2015, 02:59:12 AM »

It's basically a 3 tomoe thingy
I'm going to agree with you on some things and disagree with you on some things.

Something that can be asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence.

Masane

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: January 27, 2015, 03:00:54 AM »

And as I said: had he spun or juked he would have been correct, but he went head first into it

When you smell like you can do anything, there is nothing you smell like you can't do.

Bocchiere

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: January 27, 2015, 05:46:21 AM »

Congratulations, you're right and another person doesn't want to rp with you, again. Clearly that was the best possible outcome in this situation.

I would have just assumed he was dashing toward me and also swerved to avoid the attack, that's just me though.

Eric

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: January 27, 2015, 06:15:57 AM »

Congratulations, you're right and another person doesn't want to rp with you, again. Clearly that was the best possible outcome in this situation.

I would have just assumed he was dashing toward me and also swerved to avoid the attack, that's just me though.

Pot, teach kettle how to cope with this situation. Seriously Bocc, you should be the last person to throw that particular stone.

No swerve was mentioned, only a change in speed. Side-stepping to the right, the left extremity would have been poised to attack along the same plane as the approaching target. Increasing the speed and continuing to go in a linear fashion would not dodge the attack unless he moved out of the way before her attack was launched, which is unlikely as he admitted to missing his punch and zipping past *activating his boosters only just as he reached the point of likely impact*.

Details regarding the exact trajectory of the susano'o attack is the only way anyone could see it otherwise from what I've read here in the topic.

* Probably significant to add that bit in.
« Last Edit: January 27, 2015, 06:23:48 AM by Eric »
Anything you can think of I can't think of, let me know; that's how the sharing circle works.

Bocchiere

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: January 27, 2015, 06:42:31 AM »

Yeah because we know what I do is get in OOC zone fights for fun and then argue them to death. Very rarely are my fights IC deathmatches and/or involving Bijuu, the control of entire countries, etc. Almost never am I arguing against my own death or for the death of someone else. Actual outcomes in rp present next to never.

We can add incredibly asinine arguments to the list of things you're in favor of, which also includes voiding swathes of rp, meta-gaming, and retro-posting. Why, you just need to lose your bijuu to me and you'll essentially already be Hokage!

Garō, Ichirou

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: January 27, 2015, 06:44:06 AM »

Just a poke, it was an IC thing, started in Ame and moved to zone 2 cause that's our zone <3

Bocchiere

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: January 27, 2015, 06:47:45 AM »

Just a poke, it was an IC thing, started in Ame and moved to zone 2 cause that's our zone <3

Oh well if 2 characters that have existed IC for about a fortnight are putting their lives on the line then that changes everything. With that much at stakes I'd certainly fight tooth and nail too.  :roll:

Garō, Ichirou

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: January 27, 2015, 06:49:04 AM »

Life and limb are at stake!

Eric

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: January 27, 2015, 06:54:58 AM »

Life and limb are at stake!

Virtual life and limb. We do not want people fighting each other in RL and hacking stuff off. That's kind of... extreme.

Yeah because we know what I do is get in OOC zone fights for fun and then argue them to death. Very rarely are my fights IC deathmatches and/or involving Bijuu, the control of entire countries, etc. Almost never am I arguing against my own death or for the death of someone else. Actual outcomes in rp present next to never.

We can add incredibly asinine arguments to the list of things you're in favor of, which also includes voiding swathes of rp, meta-gaming, and retro-posting. Why, you just need to lose your bijuu to me and you'll essentially already be Hokage!

The contents of the pot and the kettle were irrelevant to my joke, simply the covering was the same. Some people did not want to RP with you when you supposedly got your way, and you jested that the same occurred with Masane. Why and what you lot did to bring it about is all curry and chowder.

Anything you can think of I can't think of, let me know; that's how the sharing circle works.

Masane

• View Profile
« Reply #40 on: January 27, 2015, 07:20:48 AM »

Pot, teach kettle how to cope with this situation. Seriously Bocc, you should be the last person to throw that particular stone.

No swerve was mentioned, only a change in speed. Side-stepping to the right, the left extremity would have been poised to attack along the same plane as the approaching target. Increasing the speed and continuing to go in a linear fashion would not dodge the attack unless he moved out of the way before her attack was launched, which is unlikely as he admitted to missing his punch and zipping past *activating his boosters only just as he reached the point of likely impact*.

Details regarding the exact trajectory of the susano'o attack is the only way anyone could see it otherwise from what I've read here in the topic.

* Probably significant to add that bit in.

This...This right here....is why I like you. Logic.

Bocchiere

• View Profile
« Reply #41 on: January 27, 2015, 07:38:55 AM »

Yeah and then I quit for a year and came back and the only people still voiding me were people we've both agreed are active detriments to the site and its rp. So, speaking from experience, yes, this is a dumb argument. He'd get a repost and even if he didn't dumber things have been supported then him dodging an attack.

Keito Uzumaki

• "Your opinion means very little to me."
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: January 27, 2015, 07:53:11 AM »

He'd get a repost and even if he didn't, dumber things have been supported then him dodging an attack.
Funny and true, just my add on this whole debate! xD

Eric

• View Profile
« Reply #43 on: January 27, 2015, 08:04:05 AM »

Yeah and then I quit for a year and came back and the only people still voiding me were people we've both agreed are active detriments to the site and its rp. So, speaking from experience, yes, this is a dumb argument. He'd get a repost and even if he didn't dumber things have been supported then him dodging an attack.

Wait, huh?  :?: Is that a reference to when I was booted as judge of that one biju fight?

Well anyways, I'm about done here if you guys are. The main topic has pretty much been resolved/dealt with and at this point we're digressing.

Bocchiere

• View Profile
« Reply #44 on: January 27, 2015, 08:06:19 AM »

Wait, huh?  :?: Is that a reference to when I was booted as judge of that one biju fight?

Well anyways, I'm about done here if you guys are. The main topic has pretty much been resolved/dealt with and at this point we're digressing.

That was a reference to a significant portion of the rp on this website.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4

Page created in 0.087 seconds with 20 queries.