Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please petition corrupted/Badnavs in game, nothing can be done from the forums.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4

Author Topic: Can someone tell me  (Read 8803 times)

Masane

• View Profile
Can someone tell me
« on: January 26, 2015, 07:23:43 PM »

So again I have been denied a challenge wont say who because I really dont want to start any crap. All because I changed my character. I even offered the challenge again to make it official. I dont know what you people want from me. I do what you tell me to do and I still get called a God mod when no one can ever prove it. They just say it. I really am trying to be better here, I stopped being rude, I nerfed my character and I have been following the rules I was told to follow. So if doing what I was told to do makes me  a God mod, then so is EVERYONE else. I would like to know how I am a god mod when no one even gets to the end point of a battle with me. Is having a great defense God modding? I take hits when they are set in a way that leaves me no choice. Fighting at a distance and avoiding danger is god mod? Is that not what one is supposed to do? No get hit? I dont have anything that will let me tank anything. And Masa is MUCH weaker that Machina. That is why I changed characters. I actually train just like I did with Machi, only more because you people refuse to even talk to me. I am trying my best to change how you feel about me but no matter what I do, even if it is what you want, I get called a god mod. And just because I learned how to Zone from Bocc does not make me a god mod. I only pick apart posts like he did. I dont fight like him. So for the sake of all that is holy someone tell me how I'm a god mod. No one has been able to at all but it keeps coming up. So I want to know what you all see as god mod so I can fix it. Even thought I know you will find something else that makes me a bad person. No matter what I do you people treat me like ass even when I'm doing everything the right way. What do you want from me?

When you smell like you can do anything, there is nothing you smell like you can't do.

Mei

• View Profile
Re: Can someone tell me
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2015, 07:46:58 PM »

...may I see the fight in question that 'accuses' you of god-mod? o.o
You can PM me if you want.

Eric

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2015, 07:54:23 PM »

So again I have been denied a challenge wont say who because I really dont want to start any crap. All because I changed my character. I even offered the challenge again to make it official. I dont know what you people want from me. I do what you tell me to do and I still get called a God mod when no one can ever prove it. They just say it. I really am trying to be better here, I stopped being rude, I nerfed my character and I have been following the rules I was told to follow. So if doing what I was told to do makes me  a God mod, then so is EVERYONE else. I would like to know how I am a god mod when no one even gets to the end point of a battle with me. Is having a great defense God modding? I take hits when they are set in a way that leaves me no choice. Fighting at a distance and avoiding danger is god mod? Is that not what one is supposed to do? No get hit? I dont have anything that will let me tank anything. And Masa is MUCH weaker that Machina. That is why I changed characters. I actually train just like I did with Machi, only more because you people refuse to even talk to me. I am trying my best to change how you feel about me but no matter what I do, even if it is what you want, I get called a god mod. And just because I learned how to Zone from Bocc does not make me a god mod. I only pick apart posts like he did. I dont fight like him. So for the sake of all that is holy someone tell me how I'm a god mod. No one has been able to at all but it keeps coming up. So I want to know what you all see as god mod so I can fix it. Even thought I know you will find something else that makes me a bad person. No matter what I do you people treat me like ass even when I'm doing everything the right way. What do you want from me?

Who denied your challenge and on what grounds did they call you a god-mode?
Anything you can think of I can't think of, let me know; that's how the sharing circle works.

Bocchiere

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 26, 2015, 07:55:59 PM »

You could actually listen to the things I tell you and not just cherry-pick them. Then you'd be good at this. Because you say I taught you how to zone fight but then wouldn't listen to anything I said when I fought you with Bel. Anything I asked you to do you either did with the implication you were humoring an idiot or refused to do at all.

If you want to go over concrete examples I have an offer for you. I'm working on the profile of one of my characters I never really got to use, Kaze Daizaemon, you maybe saw it on the wiki. Well I wanted to just do some zone fights with him because I set him up to be the ultimate Taijutsu fighter and then had exactly one zone fight with him, since it was before I knew I could bring Bocch back.

If you want we can have a zone fight here and I will make a topic and list out everything you do that I find to be in error as the fight goes on. Then once we finish or as it is going on people can discuss each specific example and why it is or isn't god mod/meta-gaming/retro/whatever. I won't be ready for the fight for a bit, and I'm on a break from rp anyway, but if in a few weeks time you'd want to try this I'd be alright with it. It will just be an OOC fight with nothing on the line, it'll just be for self-improvement.

Ѕhadow

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 26, 2015, 08:05:06 PM »

I've been on this site 10 years. Never been called out for godmod to my knowledge. >>
I'm going to agree with you on some things and disagree with you on some things.

Something that can be asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence.

Bocchiere

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 26, 2015, 08:06:27 PM »

I've been on this site 10 years. Never been called out for godmod to my knowledge. >>

You did that one time I came to Oto with Saejima. You just claimed you didn't realize me coming to the village and then trying to kill you was a serious rp. :P

Ѕhadow

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 26, 2015, 08:07:57 PM »

You did that one time I came to Oto with Saejima. You just claimed you didn't realize me coming to the village and then trying to kill you was a serious rp. :P

I hardly remember those days at all. xD But I guess there's one of 3 times I did. If there's anymore times I did than that.
I'm going to agree with you on some things and disagree with you on some things.

Something that can be asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence.

Masane

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 26, 2015, 09:29:17 PM »

Zone two wet lands. God mod accusations  And Bocc  I am up for that. I did listen to you when I fought Bel your logic was off but I still took what you were telling me. Isaribi denied me and I'm next on his list. He said because I changed characters and some crap about resets not equaling rpskill. I'll send it to you later.   I thank you all for your input because again I have been compared to this Alana chick and its really becoming an insult so...I want it stop and I am willing and open to any ways you guys want to do this.

When you smell like you can do anything, there is nothing you smell like you can't do.

Ѕhadow

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 26, 2015, 09:39:15 PM »

Zone two wet lands. God mod accusations  And Bocc  I am up for that. I did listen to you when I fought Bel your logic was off but I still took what you were telling me. Isaribi denied me and I'm next on his list. He said because I changed characters and some crap about resets not equaling rpskill. I'll send it to you later.   I thank you all for your input because again I have been compared to this Alana chick and its really becoming an insult so...I want it stop and I am willing and open to any ways you guys want to do this.

"Considering that the man did nothing to avoid her Magatama"

"burst of energy fired from the ports on his back, sending him rocketing forward and out of the path of her attack."

He clearly stated that he dodged your attack.

Bocchiere

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 26, 2015, 09:42:13 PM »

The only specific instance from our match I remember was you trying to escape the crystal dome. You tried to stop me from doing it at all by having Tsuyo Amaterasu me, and the rest of your post operated under the assumption that it was successful. I countered that and cast it anyway, and said that even though you were flying up the dome would still catch you, which you argued.

What you could have done there was put something in the previous post like, "If Bel was still somehow able to cast the jutsu she would increase her speed in an attempt to escape it." Or something to try and blow through the crystal as it forms. Something to fall back on if your counter failed.

Since you didn't, just saying that you'd have flown out of the range of it anyway in the next post was a not-legitimate retro-post, to me.

Masane

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 26, 2015, 10:51:55 PM »

Bocc, agreed. Shadow, he ran right into it. I threw it in as I moved sending it straight at him and he dashed into it.

Ѕhadow

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 26, 2015, 10:56:39 PM »

Bocc, agreed. Shadow, he ran right into it. I threw it in as I moved sending it straight at him and he dashed into it.

You threw it and he stated dodging it. You are rp'ing in the 2nd gate to keep up with his speed. I'm sure with that much boost speed he dodged your attack.

Masane

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 26, 2015, 10:59:35 PM »

Yeah but he did not move to the side to avoid  it. He dashed further into it. I threw it at him as he was coming at and he ran straight into the path of the attack. He said he dashed straight, which is where I tossed the attack

Hitler-Chan

• Moshi Moshi Adolf Desu~
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 26, 2015, 11:03:13 PM »

"burst of energy fired from the ports on his back, sending him rocketing forward and out of the path of her attack."

I outlined it for you to make it a bit easier.

They say there is a strength in numbers, well, tell that to 6 Million Jews.

Ѕhadow

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 26, 2015, 11:03:57 PM »

Yeah but he did not move to the side to avoid  it. He dashed further into it. I threw it at him as he was coming at and he ran straight into the path of the attack. He said he dashed straight, which is where I tossed the attack

That's not how it works. You threw it straight at his current position. Which would be straight at that time, yes. However he is still moving straight which at this point would be out of your attacks original position. Unless you moved the attack to match his progression forward then you don't hit him.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4

Page created in 0.018 seconds with 14 queries.