Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

New members: you need admin approval, please petition *in game* if you made an account. :)

Poll

Since polls are easier to count votes.

Strip Isaribi
Don't strip him

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 9

Author Topic: Stripping Shark man of his bijuu (Isobu the Sanbi) Isaribi  (Read 22289 times)

Isaribi

• View Profile
Re: Stripping Shark man of his bijuu (Isobu the Sanbi) Isaribi
« Reply #45 on: January 27, 2015, 01:57:54 AM »

Is anyone seeing that the only argument for inactivity they have to offer is that their home village is 'busy'? As far as I am aware there is an entire ninja world out there to explore, just because you resign yourself to only Rp'ing with your clan mates does not justify not rp'ing anywhere else.

I, as Isaribi, have been here for nearly a decade. I'm a jinchuuriki, who is constantly told to stay in Kiri by people above me, or people concerned for my safety. Currently, I'm one of a small handful of RPers currently in Kiri. I can certainly post roaming around the village, but to leave the village would be to break orders, and therefore to break the character of Isaribi. Don't try to character-control me; I RP in Kiri, that is my character, and whenever Kirigakure tells me to go elsewhere I do.

And all that information may be here, but I am an RPer on Shinobilegends.com. Not this forum. This forum isn't the community, SL is. If something is happening that concerns me, I ought to be informed. This forum is vast, and I don't check it unless informed to do so.

I DO RP BY MYSELF ALOT. And I'm honestly tired of it.

Regardless of all this, I've been on SL today. I have an RP planned; perhaps I'll go post a mini-RP now to shut you up.
If you think you can, you can.
If you think you can't, you're right.

Isaribi

• View Profile
« Reply #46 on: January 27, 2015, 01:59:18 AM »

I sent you a link to the forum topic but it was already locked, remember? It was pretty much unanimous decision that there is no denying of challengers so if you and xia and dart all get on now to disagree with it itd be something like three against seven or eight. We could take another poll and encourage everyone to speak in it but I don't think that would go in your favor considering the last one.

I'm confused. There are nine jinchuuriki, ergo nine votes who matter. And we weren't even afforded the opportunity to even speak on the matter.
If you think you can, you can.
If you think you can't, you're right.

Hitler-Chan

• Moshi Moshi Adolf Desu~
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: January 27, 2015, 01:59:32 AM »

The issue is that I believe it was decided there is no denying challengers  anymore. You must fight everyone who challenges and not liking their rp style will likely not be agreed to be a reason not to.

When was I going to be informed? Also, when was my vote on this matter going to be taken?

And Madara, I've been in this position WRONGLY several times. You don't know what is going on. Read what Xia just said.

Once Sabu's thing fell through, the big RP we had planned had to be halted, and then everyone left Kiri on their own RPs. I'm sorry, but I can only RP by myself so many times before I look odd. I am planning something soon, and you can crash it if you really have a problem. It isn't MY fault that RP in Kiri has been tied up because people had to leave in several directions. I even kept trying to ask if I could go to Suna, but was told other people ought to go in my stead.

We are not your babysitter. Everything you need to know or want to know is here to view. If you don't know it's because you didn't put in time to get to know it. Everyone has a chance to put in their input. Still do. So if you want a vote. Maybe check the forums?

"RP by myself so many times before I look odd" Not a valid excuse. I know several people who rp by themselves a lot. Honestly. "I'll look odd" .-. No.

It may not be your fault, but that does not mean you are like 'well since the rp fell through now I don't have to post since there's no one to post with' You could have made NPCS to post with. We don't care. Just post. Be active. Use the bijuu that you have. Why have it if you don't use it?

You say you're not informed or had a vote, etc. It's because you're not interested in the community at all or don't have the time. I understand real life and such. I gave my bijuu away so I wouldn't hoard it from others. Take 20 mins out of your day just to check things. That's all you need.

Did you read any of this?...
They say there is a strength in numbers, well, tell that to 6 Million Jews.

Ѕhadow

• View Profile
« Reply #48 on: January 27, 2015, 02:02:02 AM »

Is anyone seeing that the only argument for inactivity they have to offer is that their home village is 'busy'? As far as I am aware there is an entire ninja world out there to explore, just because you resign yourself to only Rp'ing with your clan mates does not justify not rp'ing anywhere else.

I, as Isaribi, have been here for nearly a decade. I'm a jinchuuriki, who is constantly told to stay in Kiri by people above me, or people concerned for my safety. Currently, I'm one of a small handful of RPers currently in Kiri. I can certainly post roaming around the village, but to leave the village would be to break orders, and therefore to break the character of Isaribi. Don't try to character-control me; I RP in Kiri, that is my character, and whenever Kirigakure tells me to go elsewhere I do.

And all that information may be here, but I am an RPer on Shinobilegends.com. Not this forum. This forum isn't the community, SL is. If something is happening that concerns me, I ought to be informed. This forum is vast, and I don't check it unless informed to do so.

I DO RP BY MYSELF ALOT. And I'm honestly tired of it.

Regardless of all this, I've been on SL today. I have an RP planned; perhaps I'll go post a mini-RP now to shut you up.

No need to say how long you've been on here. We're all old. Been on here since Ann owned it. Woot~

Dude I don't care if you rp leaving your home and helping and old lady across the street every sunday. I never said you had to leave. Even if you go outside the village walls to go into meditation with 10000 kiri guards that's accepted just participate.

The forums are where the sl community debates such things. The SL site had no place to hold such things so this forum is a must to look at every now and then. If you have no one to rp with perhaps change to a new village? Be active to make new friends? I have no clue. I just know the rules.
I'm going to agree with you on some things and disagree with you on some things.

Something that can be asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence.

Bocchiere

• View Profile
« Reply #49 on: January 27, 2015, 02:03:07 AM »

I sent you a link to the forum topic but it was already locked, remember? It was pretty much unanimous decision that there is no denying of challengers so if you and xia and dart all get on now to disagree with it itd be something like three against seven or eight. We could take another poll and encourage everyone to speak in it but I don't think that would go in your favor considering the last one.

I'm confused. There are nine jinchuuriki, ergo nine votes who matter. And we weren't even afforded the opportunity to even speak on the matter.

Haha wow. Good luck with that.

Ѕhadow

• View Profile
« Reply #50 on: January 27, 2015, 02:03:31 AM »

I was there, Bocc was, I'm sure eric saw it. Ichi saw it, Warren did. That's like 3/4 of the hosts right there.
« Last Edit: January 27, 2015, 02:03:58 AM by Madara (Shadow) »
I'm going to agree with you on some things and disagree with you on some things.

Something that can be asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence.

Dart Terumī

• View Profile
« Reply #51 on: January 27, 2015, 02:09:16 AM »

I was there, Bocc was, I'm sure eric saw it. Ichi saw it, Warren did. That's like 3/4 of the hosts right there.

Whoa. Hey. I was there too.

Am I personally against it? Well yes.
But my jinc job is to abide by the community setting so I'm being to accept all challenges.

Ѕhadow

• View Profile
« Reply #52 on: January 27, 2015, 02:10:19 AM »

Whoa. Hey. I was there too.

Am I personally against it? Well yes.
But my jinc job is to abide by the community setting so I'm being to accept all challenges.

^Dart was there too! D: Another Kiri Member and host!

Masane

• View Profile
« Reply #53 on: January 27, 2015, 02:11:37 AM »

I have messaged Isa about this unfortunate topic.

Also, if he were to be stripped, then it will be Kirigakure's decision as to what happens to the beast.

Second, the challenger list will start fresh with the new host (should it happen).

Third, and completely irrelevant to this thread, the Nibi's host has been decided and we are waiting for RP the sealing. As soon as the Kiri team in Suna gets back, it will be done.

So how would I go about getting on the list for the Nibi Dart?

When you smell like you can do anything, there is nothing you smell like you can't do.

Ѕhadow

• View Profile
« Reply #54 on: January 27, 2015, 02:12:33 AM »

I have messaged Isa about this unfortunate topic.

Also, if he were to be stripped, then it will be Kirigakure's decision as to what happens to the beast.

Second, the challenger list will start fresh with the new host (should it happen).

Third, and completely irrelevant to this thread, the Nibi's host has been decided and we are waiting for RP the sealing. As soon as the Kiri team in Suna gets back, it will be done.

So how would I go about getting on the list for the Nibi Dart?

Find out the host and wait two weeks for the grace to end. << As always.

Mail him on SL. Not interrupting this thread please.
« Last Edit: January 27, 2015, 02:13:10 AM by Madara (Shadow) »

Hitler-Chan

• Moshi Moshi Adolf Desu~
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: January 27, 2015, 02:12:44 AM »

^ Take that to pm's please.
They say there is a strength in numbers, well, tell that to 6 Million Jews.

Garō, Ichirou

• View Profile
« Reply #56 on: January 27, 2015, 02:17:22 AM »

From what i've been told Isaribi's inactivity has been a problem multiple times, there are simple solutions to Rp activity problems I.e rp'ing with yourself or NPC's or whatever, and if that not has been met multiple times then I don't see why this conversation is being had, If we have specific qualifications that have to be met by the Hosts less they risk getting stripped, then they should be stripped whenever the rules are broken?

Kage

• View Profile
« Reply #57 on: January 27, 2015, 02:21:09 AM »

This may seem off-topic, but I was wondering what exactly were Isa's challenge preferences, challenger list, etc. I couldn't find a topic or post by him anywhere, or I might not have looked hard enough.

But from the sound of this topic, he might prefer an actual IC Bijuu hunt, rather than an official arena match at the discretion of it being either IC or OOC. I'm also asking this so I can issue a challenge to him and test whether or not he actually denies any and all "challenges" like everyone is stating.

Garō, Ichirou

• View Profile
« Reply #58 on: January 27, 2015, 02:22:16 AM »

No he has a challenger list in his Bio, and when he and I fought previously 3 months ago he accepted it as a challenge when I asked him to, he just hasn't done anything that the other hosts have on the forum.

Ѕhadow

• View Profile
« Reply #59 on: January 27, 2015, 02:22:54 AM »

The proper thing to do is get the full story here. And compiling it...

Isa didn't post due to these reasons:

School
An RP in Kiri wasn't started at all.
His higher up's told him not to leave Kiri
He's been planning a big rp

Now I'm dissecting these all at once. Take 5 mins to write a 2 post rp adn at least let us know if you're going to be inactive.

I stripped Rinn, Zenaku was stripped, etc. Isa is no exception. It's been 14 days, 7 days, more than that at other times. Adn now he's promising an RP just to shut me up. I'm still pushing for the strip.

Added: Kage he doesn't  go on the forums enough to have that up. He does want IC deathmatch. Guaranteed.

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 9

Page created in 0.048 seconds with 23 queries.