Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please report outages in the thread "messages/server outages", Thanks.

Author Topic: So I have a question  (Read 1433 times)

Garō, Ichirou

• View Profile
So I have a question
« on: May 24, 2015, 09:33:20 AM »

So most of you know about My Yamanaka alt, and if not, well I have a yamanaka alt.

Anyway I was going to create a new summon for the character - Grizzly bears.

I'll soon be beginning sage mode training and I had an idea about the Sage mode of the Grizzly bears and I wanted to run it by you guys before I got any flak (even though I wont be using it any time soon, I just want to get it cleared up).

But I was thinking that the Grizzly bear Sage mode could put the user in touch with Nature and allow them to use Wood release, however it would only be usable while in Sage mode, and of course would drain Senjutsu and all that.

Eric

• View Profile
Re: So I have a question
« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2015, 11:19:49 AM »

So most of you know about My Yamanaka alt, and if not, well I have a yamanaka alt.

Anyway I was going to create a new summon for the character - Grizzly bears.

I'll soon be beginning sage mode training and I had an idea about the Sage mode of the Grizzly bears and I wanted to run it by you guys before I got any flak (even though I wont be using it any time soon, I just want to get it cleared up).

But I was thinking that the Grizzly bear Sage mode could put the user in touch with Nature and allow them to use Wood release, however it would only be usable while in Sage mode, and of course would drain Senjutsu and all that.

I am fairly certain obtaining a brand new element via sage mode and sage mode alone is not the highest flying banner on the flagpole. I mean, I don't think I have even seen that done, where just entering the sage mode grants the ability to use an elemental release like wood release.
Anything you can think of I can't think of, let me know; that's how the sharing circle works.

Ѕhadow

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2015, 04:16:48 PM »

No. Cause then every sage user would claim that.

So would you have mokuton + ice while in sage mode then? No loopholes are allowed. :P

And technically EVERY sage mode user is put in touch with nature. Natural energy = sage mode. Natural. Nature.
I'm going to agree with you on some things and disagree with you on some things.

Something that can be asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence.

Mei

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 28, 2015, 01:31:09 AM »

I would assume it would be okay if you can have jutsus that are related to the traits of a Grizzly Bear (Claws, Roar, Fur, Jaws, Digging, Smell, Swimming etc.) while you're in Sage Mode (Grizzly Bear).

But yeah, I agree with the others. No Mokuton in Sage Mode.

Garō, Ichirou

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 01, 2015, 04:00:47 AM »

Yeah after I posted the topic I kinda realized that it was a weird thing to ask about anyway lol thanks for all the input though guys

Page created in 0.036 seconds with 16 queries.