Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please petition corrupted/Badnavs in game, nothing can be done from the forums.

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Just Saying  (Read 3574 times)

Ѕhadow

• View Profile
Re: Just Saying
« Reply #15 on: July 06, 2015, 09:06:00 PM »

Bijuu topic?!?! D: I NEED TO POST <---My thoughts when I first saw this.
I'm going to agree with you on some things and disagree with you on some things.

Something that can be asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence.

Eric

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 06, 2015, 09:13:55 PM »

So, Athos, I presume you're merely going to reword the technique or something of that sort? I imagine deep elaboration on what you actually mean for the technique to do would clear things rather swiftly.
Anything you can think of I can't think of, let me know; that's how the sharing circle works.

Hazama

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 06, 2015, 09:53:49 PM »

Aye, obviously my wording was off. I'll reword the technique, eventually. I'm not going to jump to my feet to do it, no, but I'll reword it, sure. I also don't think a deep elaboration is needed, either. Besides my wording being off, the seal isn't technically wrong. And the wording being off was already explained.

And to explain my... Edge towards this topic, that Kayenta addressed as well. I wouldn't be hostile when someone approaches me like 'Oh, hey. I see you did this thing, what are you doing with it?' Or something. Actually, several people have about this exact seal and when we were done talking, they left content :/ Had a certain someone actually talked to me instead of trying to crucify me, there would've been no reason for me to be upset.
I don't always make sense, but that's kind of the point.

Warren

• Site Staff (Game Master)
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 06, 2015, 10:11:22 PM »

Since nobody really touched on it, even if your wording is shit then I believe their problem is still in the claim the seal can replicate bijuu chakra, regardless of whether it requires you having had and mastered a beast first.

While yes, one can be a pseudo jinchuuriki akin to kin/ginkaku, this actually requires a notable amount of the actual bijuus chakra. Without it its no cloaks, no nothing, there is no sentience either and one could even argue after you've used it up then its simply gone and that's that. Telepathy needless to say would not work either, you require the actual beast for that.

Converting chakra to remind bijuu chakra, sure I guess, not that I see the point of having a shoddy mockery of the real thing since it won't benefit you in any way. Converting chakra into actual bijuu chakra however, that'd be plain impossible since the source is unique, yin-yang'd from ten-tails. Humans simply do not have, for lack of a better word, the building blocks for it, needless to say no seal could accomplish that feat either no matter how much of a fuuinjutsu 'god' one claims to be.

Trev

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 06, 2015, 11:36:08 PM »

I wouldn't accept it buddy old pal, much love, but I wouldn't. But if you want to use it against people that would, or your own personal private roleplays, I say go for it!
« Last Edit: July 07, 2015, 06:33:18 PM by Trev »
Don't say f*ck any more because f*ck is the worst word that you can say

So just use the word mmmkay!

Kage

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 07, 2015, 12:54:30 AM »

You know, we don't really have any guidelines about Pseudo-Jinchuriki. None that I at least haven't heard of.

Though I believe that the process of replicating Tailed Beast Chakra should be much closer to that of the actual way that it's done. Which is, the Tailed Beasts simply meditate and absorb Natural Energy to convert into their own unique chakra. I've actually wanted to put up a page on the wiki of a Natural Energy Conversion Technique for a while, that does the same thing but molds Natural Energy into regular Chakra. But it seems a bit out there for most people to accept. I'll do it anyways and see the reaction to it.

But yeah, I don't really see the need for the seal since former Jinchuriki, or those who have absorbed enough chakra of a Tailed Beast, can usually retain some abilities of a Tailed Beast. More specifically, their chakra nature. Naruto for example was able to use a Lava Release Rasenshuriken because he had previously absorbed Son Goku's chakra. And he did the same with Shukaku and using a Magnet Release Rasenshuriken.

We do things differently here on SL than in the main series, though that only gives more creative power to people.

Warren

• Site Staff (Game Master)
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 07, 2015, 01:17:11 AM »

Naruto can't be counted really, cause he wasn't a 'former' host in that case. He had a notable chunk of chakra from both Son Goku and Shukaku in that case.

Court

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 07, 2015, 05:49:25 AM »

Lol.

Ѕhadow

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: July 07, 2015, 12:31:19 PM »

Court be trollin'.

But basically what Trev said. When people do things like this I don't really care. I lean towards more encouragement for it than not.

That's not without limits however. If you do it for rp and fun and all that, go ahead. Knock yourself out. If you wanted to use it in a bijuu fight or village attack or whatnot that's where a problem rises.

Like Warren and others with rp that revolves around stuff like bijuu babies and so on.
I'm going to agree with you on some things and disagree with you on some things.

Something that can be asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence.

Hazama

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: July 09, 2015, 08:02:18 AM »

Y'all are quite ridiculous xD But I'll keep doing me and just not stop on anyone's toes. Shouldn't be too hard... Or wait, I'm sure it will be >> Trouble looks for me.

Anyway, I'm going to make some edits to my page about the seal anyway, in the next few days. I have a more solid idea that may get others to be more willing towards it. So when the modifications are done and such, I'll probably post the link here again so people can know and we'll see how the masses take it then xD

Until then, though, y'all just keep being y'all~
I don't always make sense, but that's kind of the point.

Pages: 1 [2]

Page created in 0.075 seconds with 17 queries.