Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Ever wondered if your ideas have been talked about in the forum already? Well, try out the "search" option, where all your questions can be answered.

Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: Just Saying  (Read 3588 times)

KayentaMoenkopi

• View Profile
Just Saying
« on: July 06, 2015, 01:22:29 PM »

I was thinking that the profiles Wikia should have a new category added to it so that certain things could be tagged as complete bull and voidable techniques.
http://narutoprofile.wikia.com/wiki/Tailed_Beast_Copying_Seal

I assume that Athos will now be paying a visit to all the jinchuuriki in order to obtain the 9 beasts in this manner, as he is currently meeting with Eric.

Ѕhadow

• View Profile
Re: Just Saying
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2015, 02:12:44 PM »

I'm pretty damn sure all nine bijuu void this. As such, voided.
I'm going to agree with you on some things and disagree with you on some things.

Something that can be asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence.

Raifudo Oppa

• ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 06, 2015, 04:25:38 PM »

It's the same guy who has pocket kamuis/dimensions sealed away in his wrist to use whenever.

Eric

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 06, 2015, 06:16:59 PM »

I was thinking that the profiles Wikia should have a new category added to it so that certain things could be tagged as complete bull and voidable techniques.
http://narutoprofile.wikia.com/wiki/Tailed_Beast_Copying_Seal

I assume that Athos will now be paying a visit to all the jinchuuriki in order to obtain the 9 beasts in this manner, as he is currently meeting with Eric.

Hax, unless the seal is literally absorbing tailed beast chakra, in which case mastery is still fairly questionable.
Anything you can think of I can't think of, let me know; that's how the sharing circle works.

Hazama

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 06, 2015, 06:19:31 PM »

I think I remember a similar category like this... Where someone, I won't point fingers, said that a technique I used to hack Fuinjutsu was complete bull and then... Wait, what happened? I was right. I can't believe you would really go straight to the forums and not even talk to me, Kay :/ I thought we were passed this.

Buutttt, alright. I'll defend my seal, and myself. First, I'm in Iwa because Eric asked me to visit and needed help with a seal of his own. Secondly, if you actually read the whole page, you'd know that I need to not only have the beast inside of me but to also MASTER it before I can do anything it can do xD Like normally mastering the element or something of the beast.

Now I want you to tell me where it's broken... A seal that, sure, let's me copy the versions of a Jinchuuriki... But what does that really do? xD Seriously. Not only did I note that it takes MUCH MORE chakra to generate, but I also noted that I still would be no where close to strength of an actual Jinchuuriki.

And mastering all Nine Bijuu? Seriously? C'mon, I'm not nearly that close to being THAT dedicated to SL anymore.

I came up with a cool idea and something fun to RP, just because, well, 'why not' and now I'm up for being voided? xD Get out of here.

Seriously, shoo. Y'all are ridiculous. And I'ma keep RPing how I want o.o
I don't always make sense, but that's kind of the point.

Rusaku

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 06, 2015, 06:37:40 PM »

Well, drama never fails to stir on this god forsaken site.

It's not a big deal, let him RP how he wants. At the end of the day this is a game where people come to be creative, yet this community loves to come together to bash one another in some way shape or form.

"Hehe lets make a topic to point out how stupid we think this person is because they made something they think is cool."

You know what Athos? I don't void this. I will accept any and all Rp with you using this seal. Everyone else can go kick rocks.
If you can't beat them, eat them.

-Jeffrey dahmer

Raifudo Oppa

• ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 06, 2015, 06:44:02 PM »

Secondly, if you actually read the whole page, you'd know that I need to not only have the beast inside of me but to also MASTER it before I can do anything it can do xD Like normally mastering the element or something of the beast.

Now I want you to tell me where it's broken... A seal that, sure, let's me copy the versions of a Jinchuuriki... But what does that really do? xD Seriously. Not only did I note that it takes MUCH MORE chakra to generate, but I also noted that I still would be no where close to strength of an actual Jinchuuriki.

I came up with a cool idea and something fun to RP, just because, well, 'why not' and now I'm up for being voided? xD Get out of here.

Seriously, shoo. Y'all are ridiculous. And I'ma keep RPing how I want o.o

Well, according to your page, you can still assimilate things of the beast without having it inside of you or needing to master it.

While Athos can learn a beast's chakra signature from spending time training with the Jinchuuriki, or even mentally meeting the beast with the host, there is more to it than that.

Creating this intimate bond and having the seal remember the ins and out of the Beast, this allows Athos to create his version of a Partial Transformation, even without the actual Tailed Beast inside of him.

...being a Tailed Beast without the need of an actual Beast.

You just said where it's broken. You're literally copying versions of a jinchuuriki to gain access to things you shouldn't without having the beast to begin with. Whether or not it'll be as strong as one, it doesn't excuse what it is you're getting at.

Not for you being voided. Kay wants your ability voided.

As you should. :)

Hazama

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 06, 2015, 06:49:14 PM »

Rai... I have respect for you, I do. And you know that. But your opinion when it comes to RP on the site doesn't count for much like it use to :/

And, obviously, neither you OR Kayenta can read. >_>

"While Athos can learn a beast's chakra signature from spending time training with the Jinchuuriki, or even mentally meeting the beast with the host, there is more to it than that. By mastering a Tailed Beast personally,"

That is literally an excerpt from the same page you are trying to say I don't need to master the beasts for xD Like, seriously.

Dart Terumī

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 06, 2015, 06:52:41 PM »

Well, when I first read the page, I was quite frankly stunned and against the technique. But reading it again, I can see that it would take an enormous amount of effort on his part to complete the seal.

Considering the stipulation requires him to seal AND master the bijū in order to gain its chakra? It just sounds like a hassle and certainly doesn't make it "broken" since there is a flaw. He could be challenged, beaten, and the bijū taken before he had the time to master, thus rendering the ability pointless.

Basically, it just makes him a pseudo-jinchūriki and there are canon ones in the Narutoverse. He just made it more difficult to become one.

I will say I disagree with one thing: it wouldn't change his chakra signature. It would simply be amplified and mixed with the bijū chakra. Naruto's didn't change when he became a "perfect jinchūriki" with all the nine bijū so his wouldn't either. It would make him seem as being in possession of the bijū but he isn't.. Essentially, if people actually went out their to way to legitimately hunt IC, this is a huge obstacle to overcome as they might incorrectly target him as a jinchūriki of their target.

Honestly, so long as he changes the signature part and isn't able to manifest full form, I'm ok with this. All it does is make him a Ginkaku/Kinkaku. They were only ever able to access a V2 shroud of their Kyūbi chakra. Make it so you're limited to V1 and V2 shrouds, and I'm ok with the technique.

However, manifesting into full form of the bijū I am very much against and won't allow in a RP should one come up with it. You don't possess the bijū so you cannot take its form even if you managed to copy some of its chakra.

Raifudo Oppa

• ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 06, 2015, 07:10:50 PM »

Rai... I have respect for you, I do. And you know that. But your opinion when it comes to RP on the site doesn't count for much like it use to :/

And, obviously, neither you OR Kayenta can read. >_>

"While Athos can learn a beast's chakra signature from spending time training with the Jinchuuriki, or even mentally meeting the beast with the host, there is more to it than that. By mastering a Tailed Beast personally,"

That is literally an excerpt from the same page you are trying to say I don't need to master the beasts for xD Like, seriously.

I appreciate that. Thanks. And I know my opinion isn't what it used to be because I stopped RP'ing, but that doesn't mean it's out of bounds to put my 2 cents in there, nor are you in reason to state something like that as if I don't know my way around this site. My not having RP'd =/= me not keeping up with events.

Grammatically, you make it seem like you can do it without. I'm reading it as you wrote it, and as you wrote it comes off as that. All you said mastering the tails does is grant you a set of skills.

"By mastering a Tailed Beast personally, there are a certain set of skills that the man can gain access to."

Nowhere else does there appear a clause for "mastery required" aside from you gaining more of their chakra signature.

Eric

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 06, 2015, 07:16:31 PM »

This seal acts almost like a copy machine, learning and copy down the chakra signature of a Tailed Beast. After the seal has had enough time near the Tailed Beast in question, one of the circles becomes filled with the Kanji for the Beast's name by how many tails they have. Once the seal 'copies' the chakra of a Tailed Beast, this allows Athos access to it. What this means is that by pouring his chakra through the seal, he can produce chakra like that of the tailed beast he has copied. This lets him change his chakra presence completely but, of course, this would also cause him to be seen as a Tailed Beast and put him in harm's way from any greedy hunters.

But that isn't all the seal can do. While Athos can learn a beast's chakra signature from spending time training with the Jinchuuriki, or even mentally meeting the beast with the host, there is more to it than that. By mastering a Tailed Beast personally, there are a certain set of skills that the man can gain access to. Thanks to the intimate relationship Athos forms with a beast when he gets their chakra completely in sync for mastery, he gains access to more than their chakra signature.

Creating this intimate bond and having the seal remember the ins and out of the Beast, this allows Athos to create his version of a Partial Transformation, even without the actual Tailed Beast inside of him. This goes for the forms of the cloaks, as well as the real partial transformation granted to host. Of course, using forms like these causes Athos' chakra to burn up faster than usual and when compared to the might of the actual Tailed Beasts, they are obviously superior. But this doesn't stop Athos from, quite literally, being a Tailed Beast without the need of an actual Beast.

In bold are key points in my upcoming statements regarding the technique. Copying the chakra of the tailed beast (one of the most potent chakras in the realm mind you) and allowing you to flow your chakra through a seal and perfectly mimick it, even in a lesser form, is pretty questionable. Your intent is to use it only for chakra signature changing unless you actually were to host the beast, but as written, the technique has far more room for abuse than that (especially in less mindful hands).

Hosts tend to retain some of the tailed beast chakra that they had post-extraction, so if that were used as fuel then I can see entirely where you're coming from. However, as Raifudo stated, that's definitely not the way you worded it. Just your regular chakra alone into the seal (after the other pre-reqs are made) can be used (even with greater strains) to generate this tailed beast chakra for your purposes.

I'm sorry cuz, but that's kind of shady.  :-?

And let's not start with personal attacks guys. While Raifudo has stopped RPing, that doesn't make his opinion any less relevant on a matter of this nature. Just because Athos happens to be meeting with me in Iwa (upon my request for training purposes) doesn't mean my beast (if I still have it for much longer) was intended to be next on the list.
Anything you can think of I can't think of, let me know; that's how the sharing circle works.

Keito Uzumaki

• "Your opinion means very little to me."
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 06, 2015, 07:19:01 PM »

Its like we accept those who claims EMS and from such Rinnegan without much a problem and backup, but when it comes to something purely unique, its acceptable to bash on it. Not saying you can't void it on your own but its a damned witch hunt with custom things lately, its like you guys don't want us to branch out from the norms that have 'obviously been doing us so well'

Either way this basically puts him at power levels comparable to sage mode, yet not as great as that of a tailed beast mode. From what I read and interpreted he's basically able to enter V2 tops and funnels his own chakras to create this new chakra, relating him to a jinchuriki. I see this as being a psuedo through more measures than just being the former beasts's host or knowing it. Making the character have to master the beast to be able to pull of such a stunt makes it fair. Meaning sure, 1-4 might be an easy start to collect but, to gather all 9 individually and perfect them is another feat. Surely it can be done, but it isn't a walk in the park, not at all. But if I still am reading correctly, that makes it so when the lad comes against an actual Jinchuriki, his seal's power still wouldn't be able to combat against the raw energy a Tailed Beast can deliver.

My only take on it, is to treat it like a Cursed Seal or something a like. Where it can only be used occasionally throughout fights and ultimately drains the wearer once used and afterwards. Especially since its replacing the users own chakra to make such a potent mix of energies. Yet, I'm not too sure about being able to utilize abilities specifically attribute to a tailed beast itself. Either way it doesn't seem far fetched to work, given its a sealing technique that transfers one chakra source and blends it with a previous source it has memory of and produces this new energy.

Hazama

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 06, 2015, 07:21:49 PM »

Sorry if I seemed snippy? It's always people trying to tear apart my seals, despite the fact that I've come out on top of most, if not all, arguments pertaining to them :/ Shit ain't cool.

If that's the issue you're seeing, then I'll take the blame for that. Mastery of the Bijuu is needed to get the cloaks and to even generate any chakra of the beasts, because of the intimate bond created between Athos and said Bijuu. At that point, the kanji appears in the seal and I can summon up the element of the Bijuu and their cloaks.

Let's say I train with Eric and the Five Tails while I'm in Iwa, right? I get close, I understand them, whatever way I use IC to train with them and become familiar. The seal for the Five Tails wouldn't be completely synchronized and the best I could at that point is, well... I could make it SEEM like I have the Five Tails inside of me by pushing chakra into the seal. I can't generate Bijuu Chakra, I can't use cloaks, or Steam.
Until I personally master the beast in question, I can only make it SEEM like it's sealed inside of me, and even doing something that small would take chakra from me.

KayentaMoenkopi

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 06, 2015, 08:34:59 PM »

We are past all of that Athos.

However, this does not mean that I am going to agree with everything you say or do, nor does it preclude my desire to bring the issue to the attention of the greater community and have it discussed in the open.

The benefits I see to that are getting multiple views and more input, rather than it just being a pointless pissing match between you and myself in pms.

As Raifudo has said, it reads like you are saying you don't have to gain this ability over each beast while being its host, but can just hang with jinchuuriki's and copy their bijuu's chakra for your own purposes. Please do not turn your own failure in having clearly defined this ability in a fashion which makes it perfectly clear, on all points that you are making, into an insult on our ability to read. Considering your replies, I think it is quite evident why I did not speak to you privately about this.

Please stay on topic and try not to personally bash others as you converse about this issue. Believe it or not, when someone disagrees with you, it does not have to turn into personal attacks and insults as a means of defense. It does not mean someone is pissing on you. It only means they have a different opinion on the matter at hand. And that is what people who are different from one another do. We all see things from individual viewpoints and will never be in accord on all points about everything. And yet, amazingly enough, the more interesting and rewarding friendships people will form are with those who are not constantly being yes men.

There is much about your character and the rate at which you gain mastery of your powers that I take exception to. This only adds to my general dislike of this claimed ability. That you claim to have been right about everything you have ever claimed in the past is not indicative that you are right in this instance, and therefore is invalid. That you claim you are right in every instance where others have taken exception to your abilities is also in great error. That we have shut up about it does not mean that you have been vindicated.

Be that as it may, I disagree with this being valid and have stated my views on the subject.

Hazama

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 06, 2015, 08:43:03 PM »

And here we sit with only my jutsu being called into question, again.

Obviously this has to do with the person, that being me, unless you're telling me that you read ALL of EVERYONE'S entries on the NP :/

Also, after reading over your post a few times, I don't see anything where you say what's wrong with my seal. I only see you saying you don't agree with the way I RP, and you don't think I should have it just because you don't like how I RP...

You didn't say a single thing wrong with the actual seal, just that it's me that is claiming it.

You started the topic, said I was full of shit, because that's what calling something bull means, and then immediately went to saying I would be going to all Nine Jincks to power drain >_>

Then your second post is you stating that I shouldn't have personally bashed anyone, even though you did, and stating how you don't like how I rp :/

I can't explain to you things if you don't actually say what you don't like. Or don't think is right.

Pages: [1] 2

Page created in 0.069 seconds with 19 queries.