Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please report outages in the thread "messages/server outages", Thanks.

Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: Another question  (Read 3152 times)

Masane

• View Profile
Another question
« on: July 19, 2015, 04:22:41 PM »

If a player challenges a Jink, and said Jink never responds, does that count as a denial of the challenge?
I mean NEVER as in never saying a thing in response to the challenge. I feel like there is a silly loop hole that will allow the Jink to get away with never responding and not face any consequences due to the fact that they never said "no, I'm not fighting you." and still not accept the challenge.

When you smell like you can do anything, there is nothing you smell like you can't do.

Eric

• View Profile
Re: Another question
« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2015, 04:41:20 PM »

If a player challenges a Jink, and said Jink never responds, does that count as a denial of the challenge?
I mean NEVER as in never saying a thing in response to the challenge. I feel like there is a silly loop hole that will allow the Jink to get away with never responding and not face any consequences due to the fact that they never said "no, I'm not fighting you." and still not accept the challenge.

By the definition of denial, I think that would count as denial. Is the jinch in question active?
Anything you can think of I can't think of, let me know; that's how the sharing circle works.

Masane

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 19, 2015, 04:43:50 PM »

Very.

When you smell like you can do anything, there is nothing you smell like you can't do.

Eric

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 19, 2015, 04:52:24 PM »

Very.

Given an adequate amount of time (and presuming there is no other challenging taking up the time) then it would be fair to assume that that can be considered a denial of challenge.
Anything you can think of I can't think of, let me know; that's how the sharing circle works.

Masane

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 19, 2015, 05:08:26 PM »

Okay. Thanks. 8)

Old Man Xia

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 20, 2015, 04:05:57 AM »

Reputation spreads and maybe the jink will not fight because of it. It all depends on who and why they won't fight, but this is a bias statement that gives little to no detail. I'd like to know more as to why the jink didn't respond or anything.

"Laziness is nothing more than the habit of resting before you get tired"

Raifudo Oppa

• ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 20, 2015, 04:21:35 AM »

How to Challenge a Jinchuriki
In order to challenge a Jinchuriki & obtain a Biju, one must extend an invitation to its host; this places you on the list of challengers that each host must update in a publicly accessibly spot. [Either as a post in this thread or on the wikia as a discussion topic on the tailed beasts page. Here] The two will make all arrangements for when the match will begin and where. Should the Jinchuriki ignore or refuse the invitation-with no reason given- 3 times consecutively, you may report it to other Jinchuriki. Subject for such an event's invitation, for proof & reference of a challenge, must be titled: Number of tails - Name of Jinchuriki; the body of the message may be as you please, though manners & politeness would of course make things much smoother.

Ѕhadow

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 20, 2015, 08:28:02 AM »

It doesn't matter who has it and who is challenging. We've already gone through topics where the host and challenger more or less hate each other and they still had to abide by the rules.

I'd say a few days to respond and then send it again. You say this host is very active so it stands to believe they'd respond in time. Maybe they read it and forgot to respond or perhaps they tend to ignore you. The latter being rude and not too nice. Still regardless of it being rude they have that choice to do so.

That's where you are now. Send another challenge message if you want, wait a few days and repeat. Once you get to 3 then come back on here with a new topic. ~
I'm going to agree with you on some things and disagree with you on some things.

Something that can be asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence.

Masane

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 20, 2015, 09:47:21 PM »

It doesn't matter who has it and who is challenging. We've already gone through topics where the host and challenger more or less hate each other and they still had to abide by the rules.

I'd say a few days to respond and then send it again. You say this host is very active so it stands to believe they'd respond in time. Maybe they read it and forgot to respond or perhaps they tend to ignore you. The latter being rude and not too nice. Still regardless of it being rude they have that choice to do so.

That's where you are now. Send another challenge message if you want, wait a few days and repeat. Once you get to 3 then come back on here with a new topic. ~

In this case, it has not even been read and the Jink is on every day.

KayentaMoenkopi

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 20, 2015, 09:54:24 PM »

It may have been read. you can close mail once again to keep it from being deleted when you choose the option to clear the box of your read mail.
But then again, it may not have been read. Perhaps it is not even the owner of the account logging in. It may be a leveler.
So many unknowns there.

Masane

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 20, 2015, 10:09:00 PM »

Considering who it is, I'm sure he is iggin me.

Court

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 20, 2015, 10:12:45 PM »

I think the problem here is lack of proof. Better get the proof up, and follow the guidelines I believe Raifudo put out there, then show it when it's been the appropriate time?

Masane

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 20, 2015, 10:14:15 PM »

-_- That aint the problem. I have proof. I just wanted to know if him never responding counted as a denial. In two days time Ill send another challenge. See how things go.

Court

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 20, 2015, 10:22:57 PM »

Maybe you should fix your face, but okay. You know what to do, so good for you. You know the answer, so there you go.

Masane

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 20, 2015, 10:26:58 PM »

Maybe you should fix your face, but okay. You know what to do, so good for you. You know the answer, so there you go.

-_- Consider it fixed.

Pages: [1] 2

Page created in 0.066 seconds with 21 queries.