Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please report outages in the thread "messages/server outages", Thanks.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7

Author Topic: So.  (Read 14170 times)

Masane

• View Profile
Re: So.
« Reply #15 on: August 11, 2015, 04:50:01 AM »

No my target is doing ic hunt. I used the telescope tech to find the beast, I was presented with its chakra to do so. The host refused to fight because I stated seeing kiris bridge that apparently is no longer there.

When you smell like you can do anything, there is nothing you smell like you can't do.

Hazama

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 11, 2015, 04:51:20 AM »

That's so cheap though, Mei <<; I mean, yeah, it works. But it's so damn cheap xD I have it so people need to find out IC first, to encourage some RP, but I didn't add that rule so someone could stand outside whatever village I am in, throw up their Byakugan or Sage Mode, and then BAM! That's lame as hell >>;

ANYWAY!!! Nah, I think if you found out through actual RP, whether it be the methods mentioned above, or even through a grapevine, no one can really just void you o.o

And seeing as you need to really know someone's chakra to use a Telescope technique, as you used in your example, then you REALLY would be able to find them xD... Of course, I don't see how that would even let you know that have a Bijuu >> There are no physical ways to tell and I don't think the telescope moves lets you feel chakra o.o Just see what's going on around said person, or what said person is doing.
I don't always make sense, but that's kind of the point.

Masane

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 11, 2015, 04:51:26 AM »

We decided to do it again so the host cant say no, even though I feel like she cant say know now

When you smell like you can do anything, there is nothing you smell like you can't do.

Masane

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 11, 2015, 04:52:36 AM »

I have the beasts chakra Athos

Hazama

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 11, 2015, 04:52:49 AM »

SHE and is in Kiri.

Okay, so Gitsune is already proving to be a hopeless and foolish Bijuu Host >_>

Seriously xD You can't be voided because you missed a detail in a village you aren't from and don't spend a lot of time with. And if that was really her problem, why didn't you just post the same exact post but without the detail of the bridge? o.o Problem solved.

Masane

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 11, 2015, 04:55:03 AM »

Madara wanted to do it like this. He is fighting her so I will do it his way. I sid that at first but he wants to do it again

Hazama

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 11, 2015, 04:59:14 AM »

That sounds... Fishy and extremely nonsensical o.o But, to each their own o: I gave my two cents xD Not much else for me to say.

Rusaku

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 11, 2015, 05:00:19 AM »

I think Kiri's little void should be null, considering the detail they are voiding this for is irrelevant to the rest of the post. It's kinda humorous in a sad way when you think about it. They must have honestly not been ready for someone to actually hunt them down.
If you can't beat them, eat them.

-Jeffrey dahmer

Masane

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: August 11, 2015, 05:07:06 AM »

Right. Thats why its ic hunt, she cant fight. I think it should be null too. They are just reaching.

Trev

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: August 11, 2015, 05:17:30 AM »

You can't have biju chakra, idk why everone does this. Or at least if so, change the rules.

Tampering with the Bijū
Tampering with the bijū, meaning: destroying it, altering its affinity, dividing its powers into multiple entities, etc. and any action that changes it from its known canon form is strictly prohibited.

But as to the IC hunt rule. When that rule was first placed, it meant that the Jinch had to leave their village every two weeks for a day. Making it much easier to hunt them, since it is a pain for the hunter. But now everyone just stays in their village mostly. Should be back to the old way
Don't say f*ck any more because f*ck is the worst word that you can say

So just use the word mmmkay!

Masane

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: August 11, 2015, 05:24:45 AM »

Yes we can. I got it from madara who got it from the senju tree. Why cant that happen? Its in a sealing tag

Trev

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: August 11, 2015, 05:27:11 AM »

No, you can't. It's dividing the biju's power, in the above rule I just posted.

You can't cause it's a rule. Similar to how an Edo Tensei user can summon more then 3 zombies as Kabuto showed us. But on SL you can't. Logic and the manga dictate you can, but the rule says no for fairness sake.

Masane

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: August 11, 2015, 05:32:33 AM »

Im not dividing the paower. I cant use the chakra in a fight. It was only to track it.

Murciélago/Bryantheexiled

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: August 11, 2015, 05:36:30 AM »

The fact is by having any chakra from it whether sealed away or in possession of it is considered dividing it's chakra even if it's only 1/100,000,000 it's still technically breaking the rule. I'm gonna have to agree with Trev in terms of opinion

Trev

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: August 11, 2015, 05:38:25 AM »

You are making the biju have less chakra, which makes it not as powerful, but it's too much to just insta find it.

Way I see it, IC hunts are suppose to be challenging.

Like it shouldn't be so easy that all you do is claim to have the biju's chakra and then use a technique to track it anywhere.

But it also shouldn't be the hunter having to go through hell and months of rp to find host, most of whom use various techniques and other things to stay mostly hidden.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7

Page created in 0.051 seconds with 20 queries.