Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please report outages in the thread "messages/server outages", Thanks.

Pages: [1] 2 3

Author Topic: Three-Tailed Trials  (Read 6159 times)

Hitler-Chan

• Moshi Moshi Adolf Desu~
    • View Profile
Three-Tailed Trials
« on: August 12, 2015, 06:52:56 PM »

So, as you all know of my ambitions, to have a fair shot at the Sanbi, an endeavor I have taken on since I was stripped nearly a year and a half ago.

When I returned from a short Hiatus, I challenged Isa under the pretenses described here:
 http://forum.shinobilegends.com/index.php/topic,8466.75.html
 (Between pages 5-6)

Now, if you have taken the time to read through, you will know he declined for reasons that were later found to be false, validating my challenge.

Shortly there-after I stripped him, the Sanbi went to Kiri, they sealed it, I waited the two weeks. Cool.
 So my question is to you all, being as my challenge didn’t just disappear after Isa just up and declined, it was still on the table, even after he was stripped; Would Eiko have to prioritize my challenge above her other challenger due to the reasons described above.

TL;DR: Isa declined challenge, wrongfully. I stripped him. Should Eiko have to fight me before all others due to the above.

---Original Message from Kaguya Eiko(2015-08-12 03:26:42)---
You didn't ask me right after my grace period ended, he did. I don't see what's the issue right now with it. I'm pretty sure we don't accept challenges during one's grace period.

I have nothing against you at all, I think you're the one taking this personally.

---Original Message from 預言者, Uzumaki Yūjō(2015-08-12 03:14:26)---
No, technically I did, but you declined it, and then accepted his, even before your Grace period was up.”

So if that is the case, Go ahead and read what is next.

---Original Message from Deathstroke(2015-08-12 01:46:13)---
Before she was viable to be challenged I know, she counted it anyway. I know you were not on as I always recognize your name on the list due to the similar color scheme. I asked her for no reason if she had any other challengers at the time and she said no. So I would assume it was before you leveled yours.
---Original Message from 預言者, Uzumaki Yūjō(2015-08-12 01:43:58)---
I am trying to be as friendly as possible when I say this, cause I am a pit peeved at them xD When did you send that challenge? Do you remember the time?
---Original Message from Deathstroke(2015-08-12 01:43:12)---
Yes I did.
---Original Message from 預言者, Uzumaki Yūjō(2015-08-12 01:42:07)---
You challenged Eiko?”

If this isn’t obvious proof of prejudice in what challenges she accepted under her grace period, then I surely don’t know what to tell you. SO even if you don’t agree with the fact that she should have to take on my challenge to isa, then the proof is here of that she accepted his challenge before the grace period was over, but declined my own.
They say there is a strength in numbers, well, tell that to 6 Million Jews.

Hazama

• View Profile
Re: Three-Tailed Trials
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2015, 07:30:26 PM »

Dude, you'd do the same thing xD
"Man, I don't want to fight the super duper extremely stupid strong dude, so instead I'ma take the dude fighting with a DC character." << Sure, this is showing that she may prefer to have fought Deathstroke first, but no rules were broken xD

When a Beast is lost, changes host, stripped, any challenges/challengers have to place their challenge again o.o It happened when I got both the Six and Five Tails and countless other times over the years.

And a Bijuu host doesn't need to accept a challenge until after their grace period BUT they can if they want to. Meaning, you could challenge me twenty times during my grace period and I could say no each time and then a random acad comes and challenges me and I say sure, toss him on my list, and now he's my first fight once my grace period is up. Sure, it may sound sucky, but that is how it works.

That's exactly this situation. You asked, she said no, and then Deathstroke asked, and then she said yes.

She hasn't broken any rules, or done anything to even be put on a 'Three Tails Trial' xD Sure, you could say she played favorites, but she played favorites without breaking a single rule >>

So, yeah <<
I don't always make sense, but that's kind of the point.

Court

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2015, 07:42:58 PM »

It was not even a matter of playing favorites. I don't even know the other guy. I'm only being fair in this regard, because it's a first come first serve AFTER the grace period. If you ask me during my peace and quiet then of course I'm not going to reply because, to me, it's not fair to accept a challenge beforehand when people are waiting till my grace period ends. I thought we resolved the issue but apparently not if you're posting this.

Thank you Athos, though, for seeing my point. I don't see the issue with this. This is fair.

Mei

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 12, 2015, 07:44:19 PM »

Exactly what Athos said. >.>

Raifudo Oppa

• ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 12, 2015, 07:52:51 PM »

Dude, you'd do the same thing xD
"Man, I don't want to fight the super duper extremely stupid strong dude, so instead I'ma take the dude fighting with a DC character." << Sure, this is showing that she may prefer to have fought Deathstroke first, but no rules were broken xD

When a Beast is lost, changes host, stripped, any challenges/challengers have to place their challenge again o.o It happened when I got both the Six and Five Tails and countless other times over the years.

And a Bijuu host doesn't need to accept a challenge until after their grace period BUT they can if they want to. Meaning, you could challenge me twenty times during my grace period and I could say no each time and then a random acad comes and challenges me and I say sure, toss him on my list, and now he's my first fight once my grace period is up. Sure, it may sound sucky, but that is how it works.

That's exactly this situation. You asked, she said no, and then Deathstroke asked, and then she said yes.

She hasn't broken any rules, or done anything to even be put on a 'Three Tails Trial' xD Sure, you could say she played favorites, but she played favorites without breaking a single rule >>

So, yeah <<

+1

KayentaMoenkopi

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 12, 2015, 08:15:04 PM »

Ignoring the grace period seems to be a reoccurring theme...as I recall.

And...to my knowledge, a host gets 3 refusals anyway? Even not counting the grace period? What's the problem here? Are you on the challenge list now? Wait your turn. Eiko is a good rper and fighter, so it should be worth it.

Ѕhadow

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 12, 2015, 08:22:34 PM »

I'm sleepy so you get sleepy writing.

He challenges Isa and waits weeks.
Isa goes inactive. So he strips him which takes weeks.
Waits for the sealing and such for a week or two.

Then you go up and accept Deathstroke first. And your argument that it was first come first serve seems to be blown out of the water by this from Deathstroke "Before she was viable to be challenged I know, she counted it anyway. "

Before she was viable to be challenged. Unless that is being misinterpreted. (unlikely) but it can happen is that he challenged you before your grace was up and you still accepted it.

So either you're being unfair here or it's misinterpreted somehow.

The fair route would be to give Yujo the first challenge since you know he waited longer than a month in total. But until things are cleared up more I don't know.

But no rules were broken. Just calling out this 'fairness' you so call it.
« Last Edit: August 12, 2015, 08:24:07 PM by Madara (Shadow) »
I'm going to agree with you on some things and disagree with you on some things.

Something that can be asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence.

Hitler-Chan

• Moshi Moshi Adolf Desu~
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 12, 2015, 08:36:52 PM »

It was not even a matter of playing favorites. I don't even know the other guy. I'm only being fair in this regard, because it's a first come first serve AFTER the grace period. If you ask me during my peace and quiet then of course I'm not going to reply because, to me, it's not fair to accept a challenge beforehand when people are waiting till my grace period ends. I thought we resolved the issue but apparently not if you're posting this.

Thank you Athos, though, for seeing my point. I don't see the issue with this. This is fair.

The entirety of what you said has been contradicted with the Pm's I pasted above,
"---Original Message from Deathstroke(2015-08-12 01:46:13)---
Before she was viable to be challenged I know, she counted it anyway. I know you were not on as I always recognize your name on the list due to the similar color scheme. I asked her for no reason if she had any other challengers at the time and she said no. So I would assume it was before you leveled yours."

He challenged you before the grace period was up, and you accepted it, the Proof is in the pudding. If it was about fairness, and he actually waited till the grace period was over, and then sent you a challenge, that'd be cool but the fact of the matter is. I sent you a challenge before the grace period was over, you ignored it, he sent you one before the grace period was over, you accepted.
They say there is a strength in numbers, well, tell that to 6 Million Jews.

KayentaMoenkopi

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 12, 2015, 08:42:56 PM »

No rules were broken here.

Grace period is up to the host. I recall Athos' first death to Bocc occurring in a situation where he refused to wait the 2 weeks after sealing to accept his challenge. The host, in that occasion, declined to exert his rights.

Refusals of challengers is also up to the host. x 3

Sounds fair enough seeing as we do not have a challenger list inheritance rule. That idea was kind of shot down, wasn't it?

Perhaps the time to have gotten 'dibs' agreed upon was during the Isa removal process? Who knows. So far we have as yet to come up with something that accommodates everyone in every situation. So here we are.

In the end, no rules were broken.

Rusaku

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 12, 2015, 08:49:31 PM »

Strange how Kiri is yet again in the spotlight for doing shady things with their biju so they don't lose them. Is anyone else noticing a trend?

Considering Yujo has been on the front lines when it comes to everything Sanbi, he has obviously been putting in months worth of real time work into getting just a sliver of a chance to fight for the beast.

Honestly just fight the guy already, Jesus Christ. It's so much easier than doing this dance over and over. Honestly I am going to have an anurism from this stupid shit.
If you can't beat them, eat them.

-Jeffrey dahmer

Hazama

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 12, 2015, 08:52:55 PM »

I'm sleepy so you get sleepy writing.

He challenges Isa and waits weeks.
Isa goes inactive. So he strips him which takes weeks.
Waits for the sealing and such for a week or two.

Then you go up and accept Deathstroke first. And your argument that it was first come first serve seems to be blown out of the water by this from Deathstroke "Before she was viable to be challenged I know, she counted it anyway. "

Before she was viable to be challenged. Unless that is being misinterpreted. (unlikely) but it can happen is that he challenged you before your grace was up and you still accepted it.

So either you're being unfair here or it's misinterpreted somehow.

The fair route would be to give Yujo the first challenge since you know he waited longer than a month in total. But until things are cleared up more I don't know.

But no rules were broken. Just calling out this 'fairness' you so call it.

Isa goes inactive, gets stripped, all the challenges that he had were null and void. As that is what happens when Bijuu switch hosts.

If Yujo sent any challenges to Xia while they were sealing the beast, they would be void.

And any challenges sent to Eiko in the time of her week, by choice, can be void.

As an Example;

I get the Ten Tails but Shadow, you called dibs on a fight as friends while I was in the middle of the fight for the beast. When I get that beast, I can DECIDE to put you first or not.

Now let's say I put you there, because let's be honest, I love you. A day later, I still basically have two weeks of my grace left, Kayenta and Yujo challenge me. I'm still in my grace, so I can tell them both to try again when my grace is up. Hell, I can even place Kayenta as my second fight and tell Yujo to try again just because I KNOW he's been trying to get the Ten Tails(work with me here people, it's an example) for months and months on end and I want to be a troll.

And let's say with a whole week and half left on my grace period, I decide I want to start fighting challengers and end my grace period there.

End of example.

^ But that is something that people may hate, may disagree with, but it's not only something that's been going on since forever here on SL but it's not exactly against any rules either. Sure, some people may hate it to hell and back, but you're just... Well, beat.
I don't always make sense, but that's kind of the point.

Masane

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 12, 2015, 09:26:12 PM »

Strange how Kiri is yet again in the spotlight for doing shady things with their biju so they don't lose them. Is anyone else noticing a trend?

Considering Yujo has been on the front lines when it comes to everything Sanbi, he has obviously been putting in months worth of real time work into getting just a sliver of a chance to fight for the beast.

Honestly just fight the guy already, Jesus Christ. It's so much easier than doing this dance over and over. Honestly I am going to have an anurism from this stupid shit.

When you smell like you can do anything, there is nothing you smell like you can't do.

Raifudo Oppa

• ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 12, 2015, 09:43:50 PM »

Honestly just fight the guy already, Jesus Christ. It's so much easier than doing this dance over and over. Honestly I am going to have an anurism from this stupid quack.

Pretty sure exercising one's rights isn't "shady". Going as far as saying "so they don't lose them" is a bit of a stretch considering they've been elected, or become, hosts for a reason (see: can RP).

And he has a sliver of a chance still. It all depends on how the fight goes for Eiko.

For the sake of science, it's "aneurysm". Also, what's up with these forums and people not able to mind their language lately? C'mon people, there's plenty of ways to express your emotions. Stop resorting to cursing.

Deathstroke

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 12, 2015, 09:47:24 PM »

Don't really appreciate my pm's being taken out of context here. What the rest of the message yujo is quoting said was that I challenged her at like 11:30 the night before she would have ended her grace period. I told eiko I could challenger her again at 12:01 to make it official and she said it wasn't necessary. Yujo was not on either so it's not like he could have beat me to it.

So if her accepting me before her grace was up was the only issue I feel like it is being misrepresented.
"Where do you see yourself in five years?"
"I don't know, I don't have 2020 vision."

KayentaMoenkopi

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 12, 2015, 09:51:43 PM »

One might also look at who is creating the fuss with them over and over and over and over again and come up with an altogether different ascertainment of what is annoying.
Pages: [1] 2 3

Page created in 0.057 seconds with 17 queries.