Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please report outages in the thread "messages/server outages", Thanks.

Author Topic: Hunters Guild: The Earth Breathes  (Read 1332 times)

Garō, Ichirou

• View Profile
Hunters Guild: The Earth Breathes
« on: August 13, 2015, 10:01:52 PM »

Ichirou sat within a tent, high on a cliff out in the dry wastelands. The rock formations that littered the are could be seen for miles. The camp he had set up was overlooking a long trench, with high walls but a floor that could be seen with ease, which was good that it was too deep. That means if things got sticky they had a way out.

Ichirou had been tracking this particular beast for quite some time through these rocky formations. Now that the Hunters guild was expanding he could take action against it, the new additions to the crew allowed them to engage multiple monsters at the same time, increasing productivity.

Ichirou was dressed in his usual Dark Shinobi attire. Black cargos, a black flak jacket, and a black long sleeve shirt beneath his jacket. He wore a large variety of pouches along his waist, holding his various tools and things of the like. His Amegakure headband sat tightly around his forehead as he looked over his briefing scroll, he had acquired a decent amount of information on the beast, but he hadn't been able to see it up close enough to get a good description of the monstrosity. He felt as though this gave the monster an element of surprise, but it had to be taken down one way or another.

For now he waited for his new teammates to arrive, he expected this to be a riveting hunt indeed.

This is the start post for the next hunt,

The participants for this hunt are as follows:
Ichirou
Madara Uchiha
Eric Nara
Kamui

The posting order will be as listed also, so whenever you guys are ready just drop a post and we'll get started.

Eric

• View Profile
Re: Hunters Guild: The Earth Breathes
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2015, 11:59:16 PM »

"The Earth Breathes", an appropriate title, Eric mused. Rather than coming as his standard shinobi self, Eric had instead decided to come in his dragon form, reminiscent of his sage mode form, and nearly synonymous save for differences in power. Finding a tent out here, among the tall rocks with otherwise steep drops, was not particularly difficult.

Dull tan scales with mud-like patterns were all about his body, and for what seemed like the first time in a long while, Eric did not have any clothing of any sort, implying that he intended on keeping this form for the duration of the hunt. Of course, a wind dragon might would be mistaken for a monster in some societies, but as Eric landed atop one of the many tall rock formations, he could tell from one look at these wastelands that he would be hard pressed to find an individual who would mistake him for the beast they sought.

Ichirou, the master of the hunt so's to speak, would likely be the first if not the only to recognize him, even if vaguely from the description he had given upon first arriving. Despite being a dragon, he was not a particularly large one, still measuring only about 6 foot from nose to feet, his whiplike tail adding a few extra feet that would be careless to add to his overall size. Though his form overall was lean, his brown eyed gaze had a touch of melancholy to it, as if recalling some previous venture in a wasteland of this sort.

Folding his large wings after his quick scan of the surroundings, he seemed to cover himself, as if the howling wind had given him chills. He folded his arms and curled his tail about the earthen spire he had deemed worthy of landing, as if grasping it for improved balance. With a snort he would call out to the tent, not wanting to by chance take Ichirou by surprise should he have forgotten what Eric had detailed in their arrangement.

"Greetings, Ichirou. In case you have forgotten me already, I am Eric; I assume that the beast that we are looking for will be either in this trench or in some valley some distance away. I hope you do not mind me using this form to help hunt this beast."

Anything you can think of I can't think of, let me know; that's how the sharing circle works.

Page created in 2.036 seconds with 18 queries.