Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please report outages in the thread "messages/server outages", Thanks.

Author Topic: Hunters Guild: Current Roster list & Basic Guidelines (Post here to join <3)  (Read 1367 times)

Garō, Ichirou

• View Profile

Hey guys! I'm so happy to see the numbers that we've gotten for the Hunters Guild already, hopefully we  can continue to expand and bring this new style of rp to the site, I think it'll be good for everyone.

As it stands, the Current roster list to the Hunters Guild Is as follows:

Guild Leaders:
Ichirou Otsutsuki,
Athos Uzumaki,

Guild Members:
Masane
Deathstroke
Kayenta
Rusaku
Becquerel
Madara Uchiha
Eric Nara
Kamui
Iburi Ray
Jay Nara
Keito Uzumaki
Murcielago
Shinkiro
Yujo Uzumaki

This is the current members of our little family! If you'd like to join us, please make a post in this topic so that I may add you to the list :3

Basic Guidelines:

Rule 1. First things First, the only ones with technical ranks in the Guild are myself and Athos as we are the ones who created the guild, outside of that there are no ranks whatsoever, no one is higher than anyone else and no one has undeniable Authority. We are a family of Hunters~

Rule 2. No monster that we encounter (Big or small) is to be GM'd as a 'One-hit Monster'. Meaning that we actually want challenge to be present with all of our hunts, give us something to strive against and keep the rp lively.

Rule 3. There is to be no bad blood in the guild. If there is an issue between two individuals or a group of individuals it is to be presented to either myself or Athos and handled accordingly. Under no circumstances should anything be kept secret as far as concerns with other hunters within the guild.

Rule 4. If you're going to take an extensive time to post, please be courteous about it and inform the others involved in the hunt with you, I'd really like for us to not get locked up in our hunts and things of the like, but I understand people have irl stuff too.

« Last Edit: August 13, 2015, 11:52:54 PM by Ichirou Ōtsutsuki »

Page created in 0.024 seconds with 19 queries.