Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

New members: you need admin approval, please petition *in game* if you made an account. :)

Pages: [1] 2 3

Author Topic: another kiri topic.  (Read 6270 times)

Masane

• View Profile
another kiri topic.
« on: September 02, 2015, 05:58:28 AM »

So I have done everything that I was supposed to do in order to find the host of the two tails I got the two tails chakra I use the telescope technique to find out where she was and on top of that I used someone who used to be the host to tell me where she was that and to help track that beast now I'm being told that I haven't done enough to find out who she is and that the telescope technique would not show me what she looks like instead I would be shown a blurred mass of the two tails chakra it seems like the mist is doing everything they can to avoid defending their beast I ask this to you all now have I or have I not doing what I'm supposed to do in order to challenge this beast holder? Or am I supposed to just keep jumping through hoops for the rest of my life

When you smell like you can do anything, there is nothing you smell like you can't do.

Dart Terumī

• View Profile
Re: another kiri topic.
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2015, 06:31:37 AM »

Masane has NEVER been to Kirigakure.
She has NO knowledge of our shinobi or their chakra patterns.

The Telescope Technique requires the user to be familiar with the chakra signature of the person or entity (s)he is "scoping" out.

As already accepted:

Tsuyo CAN see the Nibi's chakra using this tech since he was a prior host. This part is not debatable.
Tsuyo COULD deduce through the blurred images that the village where the beast lies is Kirigakure. He has a previous knowledge of the village and its whereabouts. But not its people.

The Telescope Technique WOULD allow Masane to know that the beast is held within Kirigakure but not by whom. It focuses solely on the person or entity whose chakra is being focused on.

However, since Tsuyo DOES NOT know Gitsune's signature her associates, then he CANNOT "scope" out their identities.

No one is denying her challenge. No one is denying her methods.

What is being corrected:

She STILL has to search for the actual Jinchūriki once she does get to Kirigakure.

Masane

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2015, 06:40:19 AM »

Okay okay. Ill keep jumpimg through these hoops but I better get this fight. I dont want to get there and be told I cant sense her because she is hiding. Im not about to run around looking for her and be rp locked for six years. If I get there and tell you why im there, then someone should go get her so she can defend the beast.

When you smell like you can do anything, there is nothing you smell like you can't do.

Dart Terumī

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 02, 2015, 06:48:00 AM »

These are not "hoops".
These are corrections in your RP to make you a better RPer and a less frustrating individual to associate with.

FYI:

You NEVER tell a village that you've come for their Jinchūriki.
You WILL be denied and either sent away or attacked on sight.

And that isn't just a Kirigakure thing, either.
That is with any village.
They will defend their own people.
Or at least, they should.

Some of the villages are crazy. >.<;

Masane

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 02, 2015, 06:50:38 AM »

If I get denied after doing everything I am supposed to, then that is a violation of the rules. Either way im taking that cat whether you want to be nice about it or not.

Dart Terumī

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 02, 2015, 06:54:44 AM »

You're suppose to maneuver someone into a 1v1. >.<

Declaring your intentions IC to the village about taking out one of their people gives the village an IC pass to eliminate your character.

IC reasons supersede bijū rules.

You do realize that, don't you?

If you cannot ninja your way into getting at Gitsune without alerting the village, then that's on you.

Kage declared the same thing and everyone saw how Shadow did it successfully at luring out your brother. Probably should have taken notes, kiddo.

Masane

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 02, 2015, 06:56:20 AM »

Ok. However you wanna do it.  :P

Garō, Ichirou

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 02, 2015, 07:00:18 AM »

Declaring your intentions IC to the village about taking out one of their people gives the village an IC pass to eliminate your character.

If you cannot ninja your way into getting at Gitsune without alerting the village, then that's on you.

Kage declared the same thing and everyone saw how Shadow did it successfully at luring out your brother. Probably should have taken notes, kiddo.

Just to give my two cents i wasnt lured anywhere. I gave shadow a 1v1 of my own free while because he was kind enough to give me the Scorpion kuchiyose with one of my alts.

I mean i get where youre trying to improve the rp and all but if you ask me this is a little much for a biju match. Theres no telling how long itll go one and with forever of pre-rp it seems draining. When i was a host i didnt want to make thinfs easy but i didnt want to make them dificult either

Masane

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 02, 2015, 07:02:30 AM »

I would also like to point out that maneuvering her into a 1v1 is not in her eyes she say that she needs to be found and I found her I don't think I need to maneuver her into anything because that's not in the rules and second of all why are you sitting here telling me what I need to do you ain't the host

Dart Terumī

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 02, 2015, 07:06:05 AM »

Just to give my two cents i wasnt lured anywhere. I gave shadow a 1v1 of my own free while because he was kind enough to give me the Scorpion kuchiyose with one of my alts.

I mean i get where youre trying to improve the rp and all but if you ask me this is a little much for a biju match. Theres no telling how long itll go one and with forever of pre-rp it seems draining. When i was a host i didnt want to make thinfs easy but i didnt want to make them dificult either

You haven't been on the site long enough to know what a lengthy bijū RP actually details.

This is a simple one with minor corrections added to make the RP more enjoyable with someone who has a notorious habit of ruining all RP.

Dart Terumī

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 02, 2015, 07:07:16 AM »

I would also like to point out that maneuvering her into a 1v1 is not in her eyes she say that she needs to be found and I found her I don't think I need to maneuver her into anything because that's not in the rules and second of all why are you sitting here telling me what I need to do you ain't the host

Dude. That's common sense. Ask anyone.

You challenge the entire village, you'll fight the entire village. You challenge one person, you fight one person.

That's sort of how RP actually works.

Masane

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 02, 2015, 07:08:37 AM »

You're putting too much emphasis on the part of the hunt that really doesn't matter the part that is more  important is the fight I found her like I was supposed to do and now she needs to fight because I found her like her rules stated

Masane

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 02, 2015, 07:10:08 AM »

Okay. Im going to find her for a 3rd time......whatever man you chose this remember that

Deathstroke

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 02, 2015, 07:11:18 AM »

If I could just throw in my two cents. If Masane literally goes up to the gates of Kiri and shouts, "Yo! Let me kill your Jinchuriki." Then the village is going to attack her. Or do Bijuu challengers have the ninja version of diplomatic immunity?
"Where do you see yourself in five years?"
"I don't know, I don't have 2020 vision."

Dart Terumī

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 02, 2015, 07:14:07 AM »

Oh dear gawd, you're daft.

Nothing has been stated to deny your challenge or prevent you from finding her.

It was a minor tweak in how you did so but the route is still there.
It was also a warning not to engage the village and just find her specifically.

If you do anything to engage the village, then it will respond in kind.
If you solely engage her, ICcly, then it will just be you two.

Do not understand what is being said at all? Seriously?

If I could just throw in my two cents. If Masane literally goes up to the gates of Kiri and shouts, "Yo! Let me kill your Jinchuriki." Then the village is going to attack her. Or do Bijuu challengers have the ninja version of diplomatic immunity?

No. Bijū hunters have no immunity if they are pursing the beast IC. Which is what she is doing.
Pages: [1] 2 3

Page created in 0.064 seconds with 20 queries.