Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

New members: you need admin approval, please petition *in game* if you made an account. :)

Poll

Dead or Nah

Death to the Wondertwins
- 10 (55.6%)
Life to the Wondertwins
- 5 (27.8%)
By your powers combined, I am Captain Planet! (Death)
- 3 (16.7%)

Total Members Voted: 18

Voting closed: September 15, 2015, 10:38:40 PM

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9

Author Topic: Death to the Wondertwins!  (Read 24750 times)

Nathan

• Site Staff (Moderator)
    • View Profile
Re: Death to the Wondertwins!
« Reply #90 on: September 13, 2015, 10:33:12 PM »

You guys are literally just going back and forth at this point and it's solving nothing. At this rate it is going to dwindle down to insults and the topic is going to be locked, so hold a poll or something of the like to solve this issue.

Keito Uzumaki

• "Your opinion means very little to me."
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: September 13, 2015, 10:40:37 PM »

So you were questioning the technicality of things and I am explaining how I would view said sealing technique to work. Unless you want to go with the idea that Yujo can just have vacuum suction powers upon his palms like thats cool and fine with me. But the way for it to properly work would be for the formula to transfer over to her body through their hand contact and that is exactly what is going on. Once it was transferred, the actual swallowing and sucking into the formula takes place and the seal finished by remaining as Yujo's tattoo.

Except that Yujo never explained that it does that. He just said that they're already on his hand and it attempts to suck her in. Stop trying to forum-retro-post.

(7d17h) <||||> 預言者, Uzumaki Yūjō | Once his hand was met with Masane's, the warmth of her chakra began washing through him, "What an incredible chakra you have..." He grinned up at her, still slowly channeling chakra into Ichirou. Time passed, and the heart that Yujo had extracted withered away into dust, signifying that (C)
(7d16h) <||||> 預言者, Uzumaki Yūjō (C) this process was nearly complete. With another glance back at her his grin still spread across his face, he interlocked their fingers to bring her hand closer to his own. "Nearly done, but I am growing weak rather quickly." He panted a bit and turned back towards Ichirou who was (C)
(7d16h) <||||> 預言者, Uzumaki Yūjō (C) but a few moments before breathing his first breath of life since death. Though there was an issue here, Yujo had just met these people, why would an Uzumaki make such sacrifice for someone not sharing his blood? Correct answer happened to be, he wasn't. If anyone knew Yujo personally it (C)
(7d16h) <||||> 預言者, Uzumaki Yūjō (C) would not have gone down this way, but the so called wonder twins did not. The tattoos on his hands that rested within Masanes came to life in the form of the Uzumaki Sealing technique, and when the technique was used at such close range, by a user of such mastery, there was no escape (C)
(7d16h) <||||> 預言者, Uzumaki Yūjō (C) to be had. Within the time span of less than 2 seconds would Masane find herself sucked inside of the inscriptions that made up the tattoos on his arm, and forever trapped within them.
Considering the amount of trust she had in Yujo, one could doubt that there was much reaction to be had (C)
(7d16h) <||||> 預言者, Uzumaki Yūjō (C) from her, which would make trust the factor that would seal their fate. Once completed, Yujo would simply use another seal to capture Ichirou before any shenanigans were to be had, if any. If all went successfully, he would sealed Masane sealed within his right palm, and ichi in his left.

We don't have to perform techniques as they were in the anime. Certain techniques were used for certain events in the plot/storyline for that particular purpose. We as RPers have the ability to interpret such and utilize them accordingly. The Uzumaki Sealing Technique isn't some generic sealing technique, since I saw someone say that. It is basically a one step, poof and done type of sealing. The reason it is hiden, I personally believe is the complex coding in its very own formula; this is why some characters after perfecting/mastering the technique get it tattooed onto their person for ease of access. With such in mind, the hand contact made allowed the seal to literally have those few seconds to simply transfer over and 'tag' itself onto the intended target. Now, the caster has the initial link and tattoo medium to perform the technique and doesn't have to shoot the technique or launch/create it because direct contact is made and it already exists. Then, the sealing formula itself will transfer from the host to the target and perform the technique on the 'tagged' target. It doesn't matter if your up, down or upside down, you'll be sealed once your successfully 'tagged'/wrapped in the sealing formula.

From what I saw in the video the seal doesn't actually go on the target, it just draws them in if they're in contact with it. That's what confused me. One could argue she is below the inscription, not above, if it is on her, and thus couldn't be sealed. If you really wanted to just try and be a troll anyway.

I just don't really get this whole argument. If I was holding hands with someone, even if I did trust them, and I started getting sucked vacuum cleaner style into their hand I would react in someway to it. I don't think you need to meta-game to understand that it is a bad situation.

Unless she is being sucked in so fast she cannot react, which as I mentioned I don't think would be realistic, then she could at least attempt to do something. She tried to Landmine fist his arm off right? And that was called metagaming I believe. I don't know, that seems like an appropriate reaction.

He already tricked her into releasing her brothers Edo Tensei so he is "dead". I say let her blow her and his arm off to stop the seal and then continue with the rp from there.

All Yujo had to do to give her no chance to fight back was instead of trying to suck her up put some seal on her that would have knocked her out in this exact same situation, and we'd have none of this arguing about a response. He shouldn't have given her any wiggle room, it's not as efficient as it could have been.

It just seems like Yujo went into this expecting to take them both out without a fight and isn't willing to accept any outcome besides that.

If you infiltrate enemy territory by yourself and plan to take out two key people (been playing a lot of Metal Gear V) then your plan can't have any holes in it. Everything on you, behind enemy lines, is as much pressure as a plan can be under and if there are any holes in it that pressure is going to force something out.

Yes this whole situation is basically a fart.

This event is just like that, except the seal used was meant to cast her away from existence, not put her to sleep. This ain't Sleeping Beauty, this is Shinobi Legends! And he basically did lead her up into falling into his trap by holding her hand. That is why this whole discussion was made because she is trying to back out after the fact of being trapped.

Eric

• View Profile
« Reply #92 on: September 13, 2015, 10:59:11 PM »

The options are clearly wrong, I do not believe that Ichirou really can be alive at this point, but I don't agree that Masane should be dead either. Where does that vote go here?

...And Thank you, Thank You Becquerel for helping to state the obvious that Masane's team can't understand...

It is clearly not understood that it's not that we do not comprehend the referenced point, it is that we do not agree with it for reasons already stated prior to now in this thread. In official RP such as a biju fight, you can't omit relevant facts when the opposing character is capable of figuring them out; that is wrong wrong wrong no matter how you try to justify it in official RP. In unofficial RP, you are on Ame's turf, so you have to play by their RP guidelines (which seems out of favor of this trick even being feasible) You can't use a genjutsu, have the genjutsu world go through as if it were all an illusion, and then state that you killed said target becaue they were in fact trapped in the genjutu when the target had the ability to detect the genjutsu the moment it was cast (I.E, Byakugan active).

In this case, people keep saying, "smoke and mirrors", but it is not smoke and mirrors. There is actual soul and Shinigami summoning going on here, it is not an illusion, or at least that is how it was written. Therefore, it makes no sense for Masane IC to respond aggressively until something tips her off (any previous cues all missed). She knows something is wrong before the fuinjutsu is activated and acts as the fuinjutsu is activated (I.E, she attacks at the same time the fuinjutsu starts).

The argument I am most against is that she should not be able to even try to do anything at this point, which is blatantly false from what is physically posted. If we are to keep up with the team analogy here, Team Yujo doesn't seem to understand that Masane had to act this turn because Yujo gave her a chance and a reason to react this turn. Regardless of how the seal works (suction, stretching out, whatever).

Yujo giving her a chance to react and then being all surprised that she did choose something to react with (regardless of effectiveness) is ludicrous. Team Yujo is acting like if she did get the chance to react it would be the end of Yujo or something; it is certainly not. Even if her hand was already in his, it is not instant suction by the post's own admission!

You guys are literally just going back and forth at this point and it's solving nothing. At this rate it is going to dwindle down to insults and the topic is going to be locked, so hold a poll or something of the like to solve this issue.

Two unmovable forces really at this point. The whole "are biju even involved" thing is still confusing the freak out of me (cause honestly, the possibility that a biju is involved is the only reason this discussion continues instead of just two separate continuities.)
Anything you can think of I can't think of, let me know; that's how the sharing circle works.

Becquerel

• Site Staff (Game Master)
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: September 13, 2015, 11:05:11 PM »

I voted for death, but I don't really see 'character death' like a lot of you guys do. I feel that they can come back if they want to through RP. After this is all said and done with, they can lay back with a few drinks and come back in when they're ready. I also don't like the fact that the people involved in this haven't really posted here.
100 push ups, 100 sit-ups, 100 squats, and 10km running every single day.

Rusaku

• View Profile
« Reply #94 on: September 13, 2015, 11:07:41 PM »

I voted for death, but I don't really see 'character death' like a lot of you guys do. I feel that they can come back if they want to through RP. After this is all said and done with, they can lay back with a few drinks and come back in when they're ready. I also don't like the fact that the people involved in this haven't really posted here.

If they can find a away to come back in legitimate RP, then by all means do it. With how Naruto progressed as a show it gave us so many different ways to bring someone back to life that it's not even funny.
If you can't beat them, eat them.

-Jeffrey dahmer

Hitler-Chan

• Moshi Moshi Adolf Desu~
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: September 13, 2015, 11:16:50 PM »

If they can find a away to come back in legitimate RP, then by all means do it. With how Naruto progressed as a show it gave us so many different ways to bring someone back to life that it's not even funny.

I wish them the best of luck with that, and I made a slight mistake with the polls, to which I cannot edit. They will conclude at 1:00 PM PST 9/14/15. So tomorrow at 1 in the afternoon.
« Last Edit: September 13, 2015, 11:18:58 PM by Riku »
They say there is a strength in numbers, well, tell that to 6 Million Jews.

Ѕhadow

• View Profile
« Reply #96 on: September 13, 2015, 11:43:42 PM »

I leik trains
I'm going to agree with you on some things and disagree with you on some things.

Something that can be asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence.

Keito Uzumaki

• View Profile
« Reply #97 on: September 13, 2015, 11:52:51 PM »

Hey now! I suggest she amputated herself to save herself from being entirely sealed. But that approach wasn't taken. Her actually response shouldn't quite cut it, literally either.

Kage

• View Profile
« Reply #98 on: September 14, 2015, 03:00:13 PM »

So you were questioning the technicality of things and I am explaining how I would view said sealing technique to work. Unless you want to go with the idea that Yujo can just have vacuum suction powers upon his palms like thats cool and fine with me. But the way for it to properly work would be for the formula to transfer over to her body through their hand contact and that is exactly what is going on. Once it was transferred, the actual swallowing and sucking into the formula takes place and the seal finished by remaining as Yujo's tattoo.

Except that Yujo never explained that it does that. He just said that they're already on his hand and it attempts to suck her in. Stop trying to forum-retro-post.

(7d17h) <||||> 預言者, Uzumaki Yūjō | Once his hand was met with Masane's, the warmth of her chakra began washing through him, "What an incredible chakra you have..." He grinned up at her, still slowly channeling chakra into Ichirou. Time passed, and the heart that Yujo had extracted withered away into dust, signifying that (C)
(7d16h) <||||> 預言者, Uzumaki Yūjō (C) this process was nearly complete. With another glance back at her his grin still spread across his face, he interlocked their fingers to bring her hand closer to his own. "Nearly done, but I am growing weak rather quickly." He panted a bit and turned back towards Ichirou who was (C)
(7d16h) <||||> 預言者, Uzumaki Yūjō (C) but a few moments before breathing his first breath of life since death. Though there was an issue here, Yujo had just met these people, why would an Uzumaki make such sacrifice for someone not sharing his blood? Correct answer happened to be, he wasn't. If anyone knew Yujo personally it (C)
(7d16h) <||||> 預言者, Uzumaki Yūjō (C) would not have gone down this way, but the so called wonder twins did not. The tattoos on his hands that rested within Masanes came to life in the form of the Uzumaki Sealing technique, and when the technique was used at such close range, by a user of such mastery, there was no escape (C)
(7d16h) <||||> 預言者, Uzumaki Yūjō (C) to be had. Within the time span of less than 2 seconds would Masane find herself sucked inside of the inscriptions that made up the tattoos on his arm, and forever trapped within them.
Considering the amount of trust she had in Yujo, one could doubt that there was much reaction to be had (C)
(7d16h) <||||> 預言者, Uzumaki Yūjō (C) from her, which would make trust the factor that would seal their fate. Once completed, Yujo would simply use another seal to capture Ichirou before any shenanigans were to be had, if any. If all went successfully, he would sealed Masane sealed within his right palm, and ichi in his left.

We don't have to perform techniques as they were in the anime. Certain techniques were used for certain events in the plot/storyline for that particular purpose. We as RPers have the ability to interpret such and utilize them accordingly. The Uzumaki Sealing Technique isn't some generic sealing technique, since I saw someone say that. It is basically a one step, poof and done type of sealing. The reason it is hiden, I personally believe is the complex coding in its very own formula; this is why some characters after perfecting/mastering the technique get it tattooed onto their person for ease of access. With such in mind, the hand contact made allowed the seal to literally have those few seconds to simply transfer over and 'tag' itself onto the intended target. Now, the caster has the initial link and tattoo medium to perform the technique and doesn't have to shoot the technique or launch/create it because direct contact is made and it already exists. Then, the sealing formula itself will transfer from the host to the target and perform the technique on the 'tagged' target. It doesn't matter if your up, down or upside down, you'll be sealed once your successfully 'tagged'/wrapped in the sealing formula.

From what I saw in the video the seal doesn't actually go on the target, it just draws them in if they're in contact with it. That's what confused me. One could argue she is below the inscription, not above, if it is on her, and thus couldn't be sealed. If you really wanted to just try and be a troll anyway.

I just don't really get this whole argument. If I was holding hands with someone, even if I did trust them, and I started getting sucked vacuum cleaner style into their hand I would react in someway to it. I don't think you need to meta-game to understand that it is a bad situation.

Unless she is being sucked in so fast she cannot react, which as I mentioned I don't think would be realistic, then she could at least attempt to do something. She tried to Landmine fist his arm off right? And that was called metagaming I believe. I don't know, that seems like an appropriate reaction.

He already tricked her into releasing her brothers Edo Tensei so he is "dead". I say let her blow her and his arm off to stop the seal and then continue with the rp from there.

All Yujo had to do to give her no chance to fight back was instead of trying to suck her up put some seal on her that would have knocked her out in this exact same situation, and we'd have none of this arguing about a response. He shouldn't have given her any wiggle room, it's not as efficient as it could have been.

It just seems like Yujo went into this expecting to take them both out without a fight and isn't willing to accept any outcome besides that.

If you infiltrate enemy territory by yourself and plan to take out two key people (been playing a lot of Metal Gear V) then your plan can't have any holes in it. Everything on you, behind enemy lines, is as much pressure as a plan can be under and if there are any holes in it that pressure is going to force something out.

Yes this whole situation is basically a fart.

This event is just like that, except the seal used was meant to cast her away from existence, not put her to sleep. This ain't Sleeping Beauty, this is Shinobi Legends! And he basically did lead her up into falling into his trap by holding her hand. That is why this whole discussion was made because she is trying to back out after the fact of being trapped.
But here's the problem with that logic. As I've stated before, Yujo worked it like a vacuum. On both the profile wiki and wiki pages, it's never elaborated to work in the prescribed way you are explaining at all. Most notably, the "tagging" part.

http://narutoprofile.wikia.com/wiki/Uzumaki_Sealing_Technique

http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Uzumaki_Sealing_Technique

Heck, the fact that it's being used in it's current prescribed manner of being equivalent to a hand-Kamui, without the use of hand seals at all, was something that we were willing to let slide. But to say that it works in a different certain way that you had to come and explain after the event happened is poor RP. You're trying to retcon how the technique works, and if you ever want it to work differently than how it has been shown to work, then Yujo would have needed to elaborate on that. Or the wiki page should have been edited to fit whatever you're trying to come up with on the fly right here. But even then, that can be contested and modifying the way a canon technique works.

Yujo cited the Uzumaki Sealing Technique, and when he did, he cited how it has been shown to work with the resources available to us. It's one thing if the technique is custom, but it's another if it is canon.

The logic you're using is "we don't have to use stuff in the way it was shown to work." That's like saying "I have the Sharingan, and I don't need to look directly at a person's eyes to instantly cast them into an ocular-based genjutsu. I can just do that simply by looking at their back, foot, hand, etc."

And I never agreed to a poll, since that would defeat the entire purpose of presenting an argument and counter-argument. You're just stepping down to that because you don't have much else to crutch yourself on.

Rusaku

• View Profile
« Reply #99 on: September 14, 2015, 04:11:07 PM »

Funny enough Kage, I've been laughing about your lack of crutch since this thread started, yet somehow you keep going on about nothing.

And we don't actually need your permission for anything about this thread. Thats going back to what I said before about injecting yourself into this Rp because you think your way more important than you really are. Was that mean? Probably.

Though, when I think about it, I don't even need to continue defending this, seeing as the community has shown exactly who's side they beleive through this poll. It's overwhelming actually.
If you can't beat them, eat them.

-Jeffrey dahmer

Keito Uzumaki

• View Profile
« Reply #100 on: September 14, 2015, 04:22:58 PM »

Oh lord, here we again. I hate having to repeat myself but you don't seem to understand. First and foremost, I am here only to justify Yujo's actions in which you are questioning, same as you are here to justify MAsane's questionable actions to begin with. There is no twist, forum-retro-posting or whatever you want to call it. And blatantly, Masane and Ichirou followed through with their private RP between themselves and Yujo up until the point they realized they messed up. This HAS been realized already and we CANNOT go back, with that in mind the sealing technique was already active from moments before and her all too real realization and reaction is what is heavily at question. So while we question that, you simply are trying to nit pick every single technique he's been using thus far. First you had problems with the Shinigami and now the Uzumaki Sealing Technique. My thought is you have problems with it all because he is attempting to remove two main components from Ame's RP system. Well if you wanted to butt into that, you should have joined the RP sequence to state your view point and help Masane/Ichirou through Role Play not some pointless discussion. Only reason I'm still posting is because I get a laugh from this thing entirely.

Don't get me started with your susanno kage, and how they go so perfectly well with the lore of naruto-verse. Because thats exactly what you're doing here with the Uzumaki Sealing Technique. BOTH are CANON and not CUSTOM but eventually out of our abuse/repeated usage we have come up with custom utilization for the way we perform them. You claim to give life to your susanoo and let them access sage mode, while I'm just stating that a simple sealing formula can be tattooed onto your person. THIS IS NARUTO, as evident there are tattoos that have chakras within them and this sealing tattoo is one of them. WITH THAT BEING SAID! He doesn't have to use handseals, slam his hands on the ground as prescribed in the wikia. AND WE AREN'T ACTING AS IF THIS IS 'OKAY' BECAUSE IT IS OKAY, OKAY? :D UZumaki Sealing Techniques as tattoos has been a custom/common thing for years so this is not 'on the fly' AT ALL.

Now, with this whole vacuum/suction you keep talking about. Well thats what the technique does so I don't know why you are disputing what Kishimoto has intended. The suction happens once the sealing formula is complete and has an intended target ready; in this case and scenario Masane was the intended target and the hand contact made was what was needed. YOU DON'T HAVE TO ABIDE BY THE WAY I UTILIZE THE TECHNIQUE, I WAS POINTING THAT OUT FOR CLARIFICATION. So since you(Kage) want to think I am only saying this to skew and adjust Yujo's utilization of such, is false. Fine, take it as it was posted. Regardless the sealing technique WILL happen, so I don't get why your arguing. Even if she attempted to attack him, THE SEALNIG TECHNIQUE WILL STILL HAPPEN. Its not like he shut it off once she would respond, he activated it regardless of her response with the assurance that their extremely close contact was more than enough to seal the deal. Yet yourself doesn't seem to understand that. The trap card was activated and Masane fell in the trap.

AND FYI, next time someone RPs with me and doesn't acknowledge my already active bijuu cloak, sage mode, minds eye constantly wandering,  and chakra chains protruding out my butt like some sort of Dr. Octopus I will make a forum post and copy and past an RP log from 30 days ago and claim that 'I AM IN CONSTANT RP' Please and Thank you ;) Of course, I will only use Kage for clarification and to back up such a claim because it seems to be perfectly acceptable. lol SL-logic.

Oh yea sorry I have to display everything to everyone OOCly so they can meta-game against me to make my techniques not work. The element of surprise is noteworthy in such a setting, so no I am not going to detail the specifics of everything unless they come into question like you just questioned them. Please, I have tons of information to give out about my RP and stuff but that doesn't mean I am just going to say it for no reason. You questioned the Uzu Sealing Technique and I answered, simple as that.

Quote from my own biography that was written years ago......
Granted that most of his sacred sealing techniques are marked on his body; is what makes it seem that his sealing techniques are preformed in an instance.

-Crazy Man Out

Kage

• View Profile
« Reply #101 on: September 14, 2015, 05:37:16 PM »

Funny enough Kage, I've been laughing about your lack of crutch since this thread started, yet somehow you keep going on about nothing.

And we don't actually need your permission for anything about this thread. Thats going back to what I said before about injecting yourself into this Rp because you think your way more important than you really are. Was that mean? Probably.

Though, when I think about it, I don't even need to continue defending this, seeing as the community has shown exactly who's side they beleive through this poll. It's overwhelming actually.
Actually.
http://narutoprofile.wikia.com/wiki/Amegakure#In-Game_Rules

• Only active members of Amegakure may role-play Ame's NPCs. Those of Jōnin or similar rank and above may control NPCs of lower rank.
  • Abide by the decisions made by the higher ups within the village, even if you don't agree with them.
  • If you have a problem with a decision made concerning you, or others, from Ame Higher Ups, bring it to their attention directly.
  • If you role-play within the village, you are subjected to the posts of others attempting to interact with you. If their post is fair and fit, and you fail to 'protect' yourself, or 'evade' the other player's attempt by your next post, they have the opportunity to legitimately auto-hit you, just like in zone fights.
  • NOTICE TO ATTACKERS: Due to Amegakure being unreleased on the main server, and still unimplemented to replace Hoshigakure, public roleplay and attacks are to be done in Zone 2, Wetlands. If the zone is unavailable, another open zone will be used instead. If attacking the village, or land, you must wait for a reply before enacting your successful aggression. Any and all massive destruction posts against the village that are made without allowing defenders the opportunity to respond will be ignored.
Everyone is subject to this upon entering. Though rule 3 is also there to allow both sides to provide reasoning as to why they disagree with each other. And if I find that their reasoning counter-acts my own, then I let them be. I was not able to interject immediately at the time since I was busy with life. But if I had actually had the time, I would have interjected right when Yujo was calling forth this resurrection technique out of nowhere and explained why it doesn't follow with the lore in terms of resurrection. I stated this before in the other thread, and even to Yujo.

Oh lord, here we again. I hate having to repeat myself but you don't seem to understand. First and foremost, I am here only to justify Yujo's actions in which you are questioning, same as you are here to justify MAsane's questionable actions to begin with. There is no twist, forum-retro-posting or whatever you want to call it. And blatantly, Masane and Ichirou followed through with their private RP between themselves and Yujo up until the point they realized they messed up. This HAS been realized already and we CANNOT go back, with that in mind the sealing technique was already active from moments before and her all too real realization and reaction is what is heavily at question. So while we question that, you simply are trying to nit pick every single technique he's been using thus far. First you had problems with the Shinigami and now the Uzumaki Sealing Technique. My thought is you have problems with it all because he is attempting to remove two main components from Ame's RP system. Well if you wanted to butt into that, you should have joined the RP sequence to state your view point and help Masane/Ichirou through Role Play not some pointless discussion. Only reason I'm still posting is because I get a laugh from this thing entirely.

Don't get me started with your susanno kage, and how they go so perfectly well with the lore of naruto-verse. Because thats exactly what you're doing here with the Uzumaki Sealing Technique. BOTH are CANON and not CUSTOM but eventually out of our abuse/repeated usage we have come up with custom utilization for the way we perform them. You claim to give life to your susanoo and let them access sage mode, while I'm just stating that a simple sealing formula can be tattooed onto your person. THIS IS NARUTO, as evident there are tattoos that have chakras within them and this sealing tattoo is one of them. WITH THAT BEING SAID! He doesn't have to use handseals, slam his hands on the ground as prescribed in the wikia. AND WE AREN'T ACTING AS IF THIS IS 'OKAY' BECAUSE IT IS OKAY, OKAY? :D UZumaki Sealing Techniques as tattoos has been a custom/common thing for years so this is not 'on the fly' AT ALL.

Now, with this whole vacuum/suction you keep talking about. Well thats what the technique does so I don't know why you are disputing what Kishimoto has intended. The suction happens once the sealing formula is complete and has an intended target ready; in this case and scenario Masane was the intended target and the hand contact made was what was needed. YOU DON'T HAVE TO ABIDE BY THE WAY I UTILIZE THE TECHNIQUE, I WAS POINTING THAT OUT FOR CLARIFICATION. So since you(Kage) want to think I am only saying this to skew and adjust Yujo's utilization of such, is false. Fine, take it as it was posted. Regardless the sealing technique WILL happen, so I don't get why your arguing. Even if she attempted to attack him, THE SEALNIG TECHNIQUE WILL STILL HAPPEN. Its not like he shut it off once she would respond, he activated it regardless of her response with the assurance that their extremely close contact was more than enough to seal the deal. Yet yourself doesn't seem to understand that. The trap card was activated and Masane fell in the trap.

AND FYI, next time someone RPs with me and doesn't acknowledge my already active bijuu cloak, sage mode, minds eye constantly wandering,  and chakra chains protruding out my butt like some sort of Dr. Octopus I will make a forum post and copy and past an RP log from 30 days ago and claim that 'I AM IN CONSTANT RP' Please and Thank you ;) Of course, I will only use Kage for clarification and to back up such a claim because it seems to be perfectly acceptable. lol SL-logic.

Oh yea sorry I have to display everything to everyone OOCly so they can meta-game against me to make my techniques not work. The element of surprise is noteworthy in such a setting, so no I am not going to detail the specifics of everything unless they come into question like you just questioned them. Please, I have tons of information to give out about my RP and stuff but that doesn't mean I am just going to say it for no reason. You questioned the Uzu Sealing Technique and I answered, simple as that.

Granted that most of his sacred sealing techniques are marked on his body; is what makes it seem that his sealing techniques are preformed in an instance.

-Crazy Man Out
There is no question that she is allowed a chance to counter an attacking action made upon her. Especially if she has the means to counter it as well. That's like, basic RP 101. Proper 6-second time frame or silly 2-second time frame, she had the opportunity to counter. You're asking for an auto-hit to be legit. And it's like you didn't even properly read my posts at all. I've already stated that I let the way it was used slide, except for the time frame that the technique required to seal somebody.

Maybe if you guys had some proper reading comprehension to see that she's constantly been RPing, you would have realized sooner that she had her Sharingan active. The logic you're using is area-change logic, which she would have needed to state upon entering a new area that she came in with whatever active. But Masane has constantly been within the village. Whenever I enter a new area, I always make it a point to look back through the commentaries to see if there was anything going or different about an area I am entering. I even ask a few locals if there have been any recent notable events or changes. And if I screw up on a description or something else, then I acknowledge that.

People haven't really came to me to say they've had a real problem with it. The only problem people have had, is actually using their brains in figuring out how to not draw attention to themselves and be actual ninja. I'm reasonable with how I use them, and those who step into my territory are already subject to accepting their existence. It's not like I send all of my Susanoo upon every single foreign visitor that passes through. If anything, I give every visitor the IC knowledge of a map of the entire village, and even some notable locations via pamphlet hand-out.

And reincarnation is an actual thing in the lore if one's chakra is powerful enough (http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Reincarnation). Though I'm not using a custom method to stick my hand into the Pure Land and do whatever I want with whichever deceased person's soul. Or use a custom variant of the Mayfly that apparently lets me merge within the air itself to auto-exit right after an attack in the same post. That may have been too personal of an example, but oh well.

It's like you're not reading my posts. I don't have so much of a problem with how it was used. I know how it works after citing the resources available to us. I have a problem with the fact that you guys keep saying that Masane has no way to escape. And yeah, the activation of the technique is what triggered Masane to attack. I'm sure that any attacking action would trigger somebody to retaliate. Especially with they have their Sharingan active. The only other technique that comes to mind that is similar to this is Kamui itself. And even then, there are ways to notice that it's going to be used, and ways to escape being sucked into it.

-Crazy Man Out
Yeah, it's called setting up a profile. I do it, and display all of my information, history, techiques, tools and abilities for anybody to see. If I don't have something on there that's new, then I better bring up a good reason as to why, when and how I was able to pull something out of my ass. Hand seals are a good reason if you're looking for one, and if it's within the ordinary means of doing so. For example: instead of forming a Water Dragon, you want to form a Water Elephant. That's fine if you don't have it listed, just form some hand seals and say that you're forming the water into the shape of an elephant instead and cite that it's similar in use with the Water Dragon Technique. That is something within reason and acceptable to do.

You're making it sound as-if you can't differentiate between OOC knowledge and IC knowledge. Just because everybody has visited my Susanoo Sage Mode page a billion times, doesn't mean that their character has seen it or knows every single aspect of it. The element of surprise can be good when used right. But when you're trying to use it right in front of a Sharingan-user, you screw up.

And so what if you're able to perform them instantly. It just means that you don't gotta use hand seals to activate them. But that doesn't mean the sealing is done instantly. That's called Auto-Hit Jutsu, which is categorized into the Void Techniques. If Yujo was able to perform the same exact deal as you are, he should have cited it within his post. And if truly does insta-seal anybody, then the void would be a lot easier.

I don't really see any other reasoning as to why Masane's post is not possible, unless someone brings it up. Leaving is just the same as submitting in this case.

Deathstroke

• View Profile
« Reply #102 on: September 14, 2015, 06:08:49 PM »

Like I said before each side seems convinced at this point. We should just all go our separate ways on this and be done with it since it is just starting to turn into insults and such now.
"Where do you see yourself in five years?"
"I don't know, I don't have 2020 vision."

Hitler-Chan

• Moshi Moshi Adolf Desu~
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: September 14, 2015, 06:15:08 PM »

At 1:00PM PST this will be over and decided with. If you wish to continue with your ridiculous claims, and bashing, be my guest, but when the poll closes, you will have no say in anything regarding this matter any further.

Guess it's time to start making some dummy accounts, Kage. :)
They say there is a strength in numbers, well, tell that to 6 Million Jews.

Keito Uzumaki

• View Profile
« Reply #104 on: September 14, 2015, 06:15:32 PM »

I'm not even lying when I say, that your correct and I haven't read/caught up with this never ending discussion. Mostly because I don't want too.

But what I am trying to say is, that despite Masane's allowed post, her reaction shouldn't and doesn't stop the sealing technique. Sure it would hinder most of his plans to make it so that she didn't go down as smoothly. But the sealing technique was already activates and the precautionary measures to intact its success. He made close contact and allowed for her to willingly hold his hand so that the 'auto hit' in which you call it activates. Sure she gets to post but the position and situation she was left in makes it highly unlikely that she would get out 'scratch free' and be able to foil the long carried out plan of Yujo since the RP has started. Needless to say she herself said she was groggy and restless, so her 'quick and sudden' realization is too surreal for myself to believe. People who are restless don't perform rational thoughts or actions at a certain point and if you are trying to say the sharingan was active the whole time then her whole context of RP is blatantly incorrect in allowing Yujo to continue the moment he tried to say Ichirou's soul was in the Shinigami, which is wasn't and SHE SHOULD HAVE KNOWN. Its like you're trying to award her for making a mistake xD That alone proves that the sharingan wasn't active because she would be able to pick up on his 'intentions' or get an erie feeling and back out before she willingly gave him her hand and thought about what debt she might be required to pay him for such generosity. Only he didn't back up his 'claims' into reviving Ichirou and ended up turning on them both. Yes suddenly she would realize but even then, the trap was more so a success than an auto hit and that is what you don't understand. He beat her fair and square and you are trying to taint his evidence to make it seem inconclusive. If its not the Shinigami then its the Uzu Sealing Technique, if its not the Uzu Sealing Technique its going to be the WAY he used the Uzu Sealing Technique, if its not that, then its just going to be the way his hair curls naturally and how it can't be replicated or something else nonsensical. Honestly if she had amputated her own arm, utilizing some sort of bakuton to actually create a force between them, the sealing technique wouldn't be able to catch up to swallow her entire body into the formula, just the sole arm that was casted off. But now she chose to suddenly know everything and anything that was happening and stopped it before it could stop her. Making it more like a fairy tale than an actual time sequence if anything. Maybe if she was RPing by herself, that could work but she's not and she never was. The Sealing Technique doesn't just go bye bye because of her reaction and that is what I am trying to say. You make it seem like her reaction was full proof 100% get out of jail free but no its not. Sharingan can read minds and tell deception but this whole entire time she couldn't tell she was being deceived until it was OOC made a point and then this whole discussion came aboard. I'm seriously not involved in any team or discussion I am just stating how I view the situation, she was 'defeated' through RP measures nothing else really. Her reaction only further helps such case with an improper one.
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9

Page created in 0.048 seconds with 24 queries.