Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please petition corrupted/Badnavs in game, nothing can be done from the forums.

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 8

Author Topic: Death to the Wondertwins! Part 2  (Read 19050 times)

Eric

• View Profile
Re: Death to the Wondertwins! Part 2
« Reply #30 on: September 08, 2015, 07:07:15 AM »

Here's the ultimate problem I'm trying to prevent though.

Ichirou is to be the Hachibi's host. Host. He was at the time an Edo Tensei, who cannot become a host. But I'm voiding this method of revival because it's silly and OP. But to let it slide, is to have him come back alive. And if he's alive, then he can become the host of the Eight Tails.

Would you guys ultimately accept that? Because that's the future problematic issue I'm trying to prevent, since the Tailed Beasts are a community issue that would blow up into an even bigger one than this current topic.

Um, technically Yujo never finished the jutsu. Ichirou is most likely sitting in the palm of Yujo's left hand, I highly doubt he is becoming the host of anything anytime soon.
Anything you can think of I can't think of, let me know; that's how the sharing circle works.

UettoSenju

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: September 08, 2015, 07:09:20 AM »

Yujo's post still leaves plenty of time to counter. I'd like to point that out.

He says 'time passed' but never how much. She could take advantage of that and say time enough for her to back out. That it doesn't feel right. Even if she has trusted him to this point the brain can easily switch tones.

However I am interested to see if she can find the clues laid out to cause this to happen.

There is always a way to counter. Eric should know I can pretty much always find a way.

As a matter of fact I have found three so far. One key one in this post. Which he stil gives time to evade fat wards by dragging out his post. I want spoil it and say how he does such.

Of course I can not say that my methods would save both of the twins sadly. But there in it self may bring forth a compromise of its own if played right.

We should become more welcome to compromising with each other you know. It would cut down on the fighting a lot

Murciélago/Bryantheexiled

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: September 08, 2015, 07:10:46 AM »

Cough cough as for the bijuu matter we're getting ready to vote on whether they will even be in SL anymore <.< so let's not bring that muffin Button into this topic

KayentaMoenkopi

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: September 08, 2015, 07:15:30 AM »

ACtually Eric I feel you are misinterpreting again.

It was Masane's justu, the Edo Tensei...that Yujo spun lies about. Asking if Ichi's soul was still in the Shinigami.

Masane Edo' her brother the right way. His soul was in the pure world, not partitioned off into the Edo and the belly of the shinigami. Right then she should have laughed in his face.

But no, they had an OOC agenda. And every other time throughout the whole RP when he is purposefully Slinging BS at them...they have their characters...who darned well know it is crap...nod their heads and smile, giving him everything with both hands freely.

There was no actual jutsu used by Yujo to pull this off where souls were rescued and then rejoined...it was total crap. but rather than RP their character's, using her expertise in the jutsu, her ingame knowledge of what she personally did to make Ichi an Edo...she metagamed her charater to playing along so she could reach the OOC agreed  upon deal.

I feel they need to continue right at the point it ended without alteration. She says she can counter it. so...let's go there.

Not back a post or two...but right from the moment her hand hits Yujo's and the Uzumaki sealing tech is activated. However long that takes...seconds? I don't know. Look it up.

Eric

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: September 08, 2015, 07:28:17 AM »

ACtually Eric I feel you are misinterpreting again.

It was Masane's justu, the Edo Tensei...that Yujo spun lies about. Asking if Ichi's soul was still in the Shinigami...

...Uzumaki Yūjō looked back at Masane briefly and spoke out through his mask, "Do you mind bringing the body over to me, souls aren't the most, sturdy things." As he said this, he brought the knife upon himself, just about at his bellybutton, and driving it towards the right. The blade sliced through his flesh, and as this occurred, Masane and Ichirou would be allowed to see the Shinigami for the first time. It's ethereal visage cast itself over Yujo, mimicking his actions as his own blade tore open his gut, "What matter of madness is this?! You Uzumaki and that damned mask." The shinigami spoke out, furious as a few souls were inadvertently released from him and flew off, then a bright blue soul flew forth from the Shinigami, this one was by no doubt, Ichirou's. Yujo, now in control of the Shinigami, reached forward and captured the soul in his ghastly hands, holding it tightly so as to not allow Ichirou's severed soul to pass on...

...He bent down onto one knee, as he did so, several threads pierced the chest of the corpse before  him, latching onto the heart within. Now connected he began funneling the life force from the extracted heart, directly into Ichirou's dead one. With a look back at Masane, he made a motion with his head that now was the time for her help. With labored movement he extended his hand to the woman, giving her access to enter this chain of life, so her chakra could be funneled into Yujo's extracted heart, and eventually into Ichirou, once it's life force had run out. As this happened, a blue aura began to envelop Ichirou's corpse, a visual effect of the jutsu he was performing on her brother...

... Once his hand was met with Masane's, the warmth of her chakra began washing through him, "What an incredible chakra you have..." He grinned up at her, still slowly channeling chakra into Ichirou. Time passed, and the heart that Yujo had extracted withered away into dust, signifying that this process was nearly complete...

Presuming we read the same texts, I feel you are not quite getting the point here. Lies about the nature of Edo Tensei are only in dialogue from what I read, this being the first one:

"Where is your original body? And on that same subject, did you have your soul preserved, or is it in the hands of the Shinigami now?"

Ichirou's character, from what I gathered, answered with a "nod", which in RL circumstances would suggest that he agreed with the last possibility rather than the first. He never differentiated to be sure, but since he bought everything else IC, we presume he accepted the hands of the shinigami thing?

However, all of Yujo'ss actions are actions. Things that his storytelling say that his character did. All of that ritual-stuff to make the thing believable was no literal illusion.

And for the record, Masane in her previous post did as instructed and placed her hand in Yujo's. Unless you wanna argue she gets all tensy, in which case she would draw back, maybe, but I don't think going just off of the very last post would give Masane wiggle room to claim her hand never made contact. Rather, not allowing the pressing of her hand maybe, but contact is contact if my encounter with the jutsu is accurate (in that this is the same fuinjutsu).
Anything you can think of I can't think of, let me know; that's how the sharing circle works.

Kage

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: September 08, 2015, 07:29:16 AM »

Here's the ultimate problem I'm trying to prevent though.

Ichirou is to be the Hachibi's host. Host. He was at the time an Edo Tensei, who cannot become a host. But I'm voiding this method of revival because it's silly and OP. But to let it slide, is to have him come back alive. And if he's alive, then he can become the host of the Eight Tails.

Would you guys ultimately accept that? Because that's the future problematic issue I'm trying to prevent, since the Tailed Beasts are a community issue that would blow up into an even bigger one than this current topic.

Um, technically Yujo never finished the jutsu. Ichirou is most likely sitting in the palm of Yujo's left hand, I highly doubt he is becoming the host of anything anytime soon.

He did. Ichirou as of the current state of the RP, is alive again.

(2d2h) <||||> 預言者, Uzumaki Yūjō | Once his hand was met with Masane's, the warmth of her chakra began washing through him, "What an incredible chakra you have..." He grinned up at her, still slowly channeling chakra into Ichirou. Time passed, and the heart that Yujo had extracted withered away into dust, signifying that (C)
(2d1h) <||||> 預言者, Uzumaki Yūjō (C) this process was nearly complete. With another glance back at her his grin still spread across his face, he interlocked their fingers to bring her hand closer to his own. "Nearly done, but I am growing weak rather quickly." He panted a bit and turned back towards Ichirou who was (C)
(2d1h) <||||> 預言者, Uzumaki Yūjō (C) but a few moments before breathing his first breath of life since death.
Though there was an issue here, Yujo had just met these people, why would an Uzumaki make such sacrifice for someone not sharing his blood? Correct answer happened to be, he wasn't. If anyone knew Yujo personally it (C)
(2d1h) <||||> 預言者, Uzumaki Yūjō (C) would not have gone down this way, but the so called wonder twins did not. The tattoos on his hands that rested within Masanes came to life in the form of the Uzumaki Sealing technique, and when the technique was used at such close range, by a user of such mastery, there was no escape (C)
(2d1h) <||||> 預言者, Uzumaki Yūjō (C) to be had. Within the time span of less than 2 seconds would Masane find herself sucked inside of the inscriptions that made up the tattoos on his arm, and forever trapped within them.
Considering the amount of trust she had in Yujo, one could doubt that there was much reaction to be had (C)
(2d1h) <||||> 預言者, Uzumaki Yūjō (C) from her, which would make trust the factor that would seal their fate. Once completed, Yujo would simply use another seal to capture Ichirou before any shenanigans were to be had, if any. If all went successfully, he would sealed Masane sealed within his right palm, and ichi in his left

Less than two seconds is still plenty of time to act for a ninja. I have my criticisms concerning the sealing speed of the Uzumaki Sealing Technique, since it's vague in it's speed in the manga, but shows to take several seconds in the anime (as seen here, skip to about 8:50) by the leader of the Uzumaki himself: http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Ashina_Uzumaki "He was unrivalled in the handling of fūinjutsu, and was even said to be the forefather of Konoha's fūinjutsu." Straight from the fourth databook.

But if you guys really want Ichirou revived via questionable methods, that's on you. You're just giving me a suitable host.

Murciélago/Bryantheexiled

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: September 08, 2015, 07:31:33 AM »

Ichi << gets revived >> Bijuu get banned << >> what was the point of the whole RP >.> LOL

Eric

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: September 08, 2015, 07:34:24 AM »

He panted a bit and turned back towards Ichirou who was but a few moments before breathing his first breath of life since death.

A few moments before. And then of course, read the last bit:

...Once completed, Yujo would simply use another seal to capture Ichirou before any shenanigans were to be had, if any. If all went successfully, he would sealed Masane sealed within his right palm, and ichi in his left.

I highly doubt Yujo completed the technique, because of

A) The thread name and the original post of the plaintiff mentioning their deaths

B) If it was all supposed to be smoke and mirrors then there should not be any actual reviving going on here at all. Rather, soul and body-napping.

UettoSenju

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: September 08, 2015, 07:49:28 AM »

Actually Kage it doesn't read he is back alive it a 'few moments from it' I think which means me is still dead until those moments passed. Or so it would have seemed until it was revealed tone a trick.

It is a way of showing the betrayal. In no way does it read he is alive.

But once again like isaid Yujo's post leaves a to of time tone covered. A unsaid amount of time at that which if she is smart she will use to her advantage.

And if she is smart she would use the auto-hit to her advantage as well. Sense this is an attack Yujonjust can't auto grip their hands like that. It is auto hitting and perhaps on the boarder of character control.

He failed to make it an attempt which means by rp law she can auto counter. Because you have the right to auto counter an auto hit. And sense this happens before the sealing that part gets nulled. Which if Yujo was to then claim to do the sealing before she counters his grip would result in him retro-posting and be void of happening.

Keito Uzumaki

• "Your opinion means very little to me."
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: September 08, 2015, 05:08:28 PM »

Pretty sure this is the definition of Retro Posting;
Masane retracts her arm and doesn't hold onto Yujo's hand, sensing the hostility and vile energy emitted from his person. Even after the fact that she accepted her own demise by reaching for his hand in the first place.

Auto-hit never happened. Most of the end portion of his post was implied if the seal was to succeed, giving her the chance too react in some way shape or form. Last I checked, he stated 2 seconds or something like that. Yes Kage is correct, the technique needs time to transfer from the user to the target intended to be sealed, but Yujo has had this formula as a tattoo on his own arms. Giving him that exact 2 seconds for the seal to spread from his hand to Masane's hand, which he should be holding coming into the next scene. RP is a sequence and this ain't no bijuu match. Wouldn't be fair to give a re-post now that MAsane and Ichirou know Yujo's intentions. That was the whole POINT of the RP! To hide his true intentions and strike at the very last moment in which he reveals himself like he just did. HEr best bet would be to amputate herself as she's being sealed and even that proves risky. I mean hey,  he won the 'battle' through IC means not OOC nonsense. HE just knew to play on Masane's OOC nonsense. She BLINDLY accepted all his BS just to reach an agreed upon end goal. She didn't even care about the RP and just went along with WHATEVER he had to say. Take the L and move on.

UettoSenju

• View Profile
« Reply #40 on: September 08, 2015, 09:55:26 PM »

He did in fact auto hit as you must attempt all aspects of an attack. His gripping was part of the attack it was to assure she couldn't move her hand away. He didn't claim to attempt this grip but rather he just did it.

On her part no she did not retro-post. To retro-post is to change something that has been accepted by a parties already. She accepted touching hands but not allowing him to grip her hand. The grip was not established by al parties unless Yujo forces it which would be character controling te other characters and therefor an auto-hit.

Therefor her counter is indeed legit. Like I said she can auto-counter an auto-hit. Thus not slowing her character to be controlled by another party in the rp.

Now if Yujo was to post he sealed her before gripping her hand in his next post that would e retro-posting as he would be changing the order of his last post which had been accepted by all paryies and ruin the flow of the rp.

Kage

• View Profile
« Reply #41 on: September 14, 2015, 10:52:47 PM »

Alrighty peeps. We've been going back and forth for pages and pages of arguments, never once coming to an agreement on basically anything.

So I opened a poll and there was a resounding support for their deaths. I gave 24 hours for people to vote, so that everyone got a chance to do so if they cared about this.

The count was 13-5 in favor of their death, and because of this, the poll has been closed, along with this topic. I'm sure there will be arguments that carry on by the opposition but at this point I cannot forsee and change in opinion from either side.

I wish the Ame team the best and will likely not be seeing you soon.

Thank you.
It's obvious that people are still talking about this and are bringing up points against you. And once again, you lock the topic without addressing them. I on the other hand, will be addressing things about Masane's condition.

Out of curiosity, do all the SL Clan-Villages have rules like that.
"Abide by the decisions made by the higher ups within the village, even if you don't agree with them."
So does that mean, if a group of people attacked the village AND successfully won, you have the power to void the whole event? That doesn't sound fair. >.>

In regards to the 'Constant RP State', you're saying that as long as the person remains in the same area/village, they do not have to repeat what abilities are held active, even though the person could have remained in the same place without leaving for a whole year?

Anyways, Masane is sleep deprived and gave full trust to Yujo. That's undeniable. Correct?
I feel the whole 'Active Sharingan' can be let go as well as the argument of the 2-second Uzumaki Sealing Tattoo Tech.

I want to focus on the Sleep Deprivation.
"Lack of sleep hurts these cognitive processes in many ways. First, it impairs attention, alertness, concentration, reasoning, and problem solving ... Lack of sleep can affect our interpretation of events. This hurts our ability to make sound judgments because we may not assess situations accurately and act on them wisely."
Taken from 2 & 10 from http://www.webmd.com/sleep-disorders/excessive-sleepiness-10/10-results-sleep-loss

I assume Masane would not even know what is happening until she feels her body being sucked in, right? If that is true, then she does not have the reaction time to even escape the seal, let alone respond to it. If Minato did not 'hiraishin' in time, he would have been stuck in Tobi's dimension and that's from an alert Minato. >.>
http://www.mangareader.net/naruto/502/9
I'm using this as an example because I assume the Sealing Tattoo has the same 'suctioning' speed as Kamui.

I feel the real argument is rather or not Masane really have the reaction time to do what she did.
I don't think so. And to be honest, I'm surprised she even posted an attack attempt (still in direct contact with Yujo (and his sealing tattoo) btw), instead of just 'hiraishin'-ing right away. >.>

Sleep deprivation - It doesn't mean too much if you're a ninja. Especially an Uzumaki at that, who are known for their strong life force and body. Heck, we even have a provision for them, and Senju, to be the only ones that can survive a Tailed Beast extraction in the rules. In fact, a regular ninja can go on fighting for three days and nights with the aid of a soldier pill. Masane is of Uzumaki origin as well, so she should easily be able to shrug that off for a bit. Especially when the adrenaline starts kicking in.

Village rules - Yes, nearly every village has those two provisions I've cited on their village pages. There are only two or three that don't have that.

Just to clear up the biju part of this. Status was to insue after this rp, ao the hachibi isnt connected to it and depending on the proceedings will go to madara or kage
This is the conundrum about the RP. Ichirou is supposed to be host after he gets revived from this RP. Problem is, Yujo pulled this stunt up and the actual sealing into him is delayed. So I just told Ichirou to just be a summoner as an Edo in the event that it gets voided.

And now I'll have to quote myself again on the sealing issue.
Less than two seconds is still plenty of time to act for a ninja. I have my criticisms concerning the sealing speed of the Uzumaki Sealing Technique, since it's vague in it's speed in the manga, but shows to take several seconds in the anime (as seen here, skip to about 8:50) by the leader of the Uzumaki himself: http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Ashina_Uzumaki "He was unrivalled in the handling of fūinjutsu, and was even said to be the forefather of Konoha's fūinjutsu." Straight from the fourth databook.

But if you guys really want Ichirou revived via questionable methods, that's on you. You're just giving me a suitable host.

The seal activating is what tips-off Masane. But after the seal activates, it doesn't suck in the target for about 6-7 seconds.

Deathstroke

• View Profile
« Reply #42 on: September 14, 2015, 11:26:03 PM »

And what was the reason her blowing his hand off wouldn't work? She's too tired?
"Where do you see yourself in five years?"
"I don't know, I don't have 2020 vision."

Masane

• View Profile
« Reply #43 on: September 14, 2015, 11:33:40 PM »

And what was the reason her blowing his hand off wouldn't work? She's too tired?

When you smell like you can do anything, there is nothing you smell like you can't do.

Ѕhadow

• View Profile
« Reply #44 on: September 15, 2015, 12:08:50 AM »

I think we all should take a break for now. Get some good food with a drank, sit back and watch some YouTube/Netflix. After that come back, gather your thoughts and then continue.
I'm going to agree with you on some things and disagree with you on some things.

Something that can be asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence.

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 8

Page created in 0.023 seconds with 14 queries.