Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

New members: you need admin approval, please petition *in game* if you made an account. :)

Author Topic: Primae Noctis  (Read 1862 times)

KayentaMoenkopi

• View Profile
Primae Noctis
« on: September 13, 2015, 06:32:49 AM »

So...

Long long ago when Yujo was a little ninja and subject to the reign of terror in Suna known as MY TIME AS NAIDAIME KAZEKAGE...

Well you know all the benefits that come with such a title.

It has come to my attention though my favorite spy of quad citizenship, that Rusaku and Yujo are now engaged.

I DEMAND PRIMAE NOCTIS!

It is my duty to eradicate these lesser genes in favor of my own and it is already causing problems in my own home life.

Asadi, upon being informed of my intended petition, tried to place his own claim as King of The Shinboi Kingdom before my own. I did inform him that as his wife, not only am I Nidaime Kazekage, but QUEEN!

I know how this is going to end and demand justice!! And so I am forced to come to the community to press my lawful suit and demand the law be enforced! I will no longer stand for these slights and denials of my power for another moment.

He either submits to my will, or his right to wed shall be denied. He can go live in sin, and beget to his heart's content. However, none of that issue will be legitimized and so ineligible to inherit either land or KG.
TL:DR they will be voided.
« Last Edit: September 13, 2015, 06:35:41 AM by KayentaMoenkopi »

Asadi

• Site Staff (Game Master)
    • View Profile
Re: Primae Noctis
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2015, 06:36:17 AM »

So...

Long long ago when Yujo was a little ninja and subject to the reign of terror in Suna known as MY TIME AS NAIDAIME KAZEKAGE...

Well you know all the benefits that come with such a title.

It has come to my attention though my favorite spy of quad citizenship, that Rusaku and Yujo are now engaged.

I DEMAND PRIMAE NOCTIS!

It is my duty to eradicate these lesser genes in favor of my own and it is already causing problems in my own home life.

Asadi, upon being informed of my intended petition, tried to place his own claim as King of The Shinboi Kingdom before my own. I did inform him that as his wife, not only am I Nidaime Kazekage, but QUEEN!

I know how this is going to end and demand justice!! And so I am forced to come to the community to press my lawful suit and demand the law be enforced! I will no longer stand for these slights and denials of my power for another moment.

He either submits to my will, or his right to wed shall be denied. He can go live in sin, and beget to his heart's content. However, none of that issue will be legitimized and so ineligible to inherit either lang or KG.
TL:DR they will be voided.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=25SnB9SmyGE&feature=youtu.be&t=79

:smt115

Deathstroke

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 13, 2015, 06:38:47 AM »

Yeah this all seems to check out to me.
"Where do you see yourself in five years?"
"I don't know, I don't have 2020 vision."

Hitler-Chan

• Moshi Moshi Adolf Desu~
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 13, 2015, 06:43:01 AM »

So, for sometime I was the Leader of the Uzumaki clan, and Nanadaime Tsuchikage for like a month, which also makes me a feudal lord, so as long there is some switching off, I am perfectly okay with this.
They say there is a strength in numbers, well, tell that to 6 Million Jews.

Genesis

• Characters: Genesis, Synthesis, Vagabond, Yukio
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 13, 2015, 06:44:00 AM »

We of Uzu fully support Yujo and Rusaku's marriage. We truly love and cherish them as our own.

But, for the sake of avoiding diplomatic disputes with Sunagakure, we will allow you to come to Uzu and fornicate with your former subordinate. We will even set up a room for this to happen. This is for the sake of keeping the peace.

KayentaMoenkopi

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 13, 2015, 06:51:47 AM »

UNACCEPTIBLE!

1] The Nidaime Tsuchikage was Sharuto/Uijo. NOT Yujo. :P We do not recognize the claims of unsanctioned claimants or their heirs, as should be more than apparent by the issue of Iwagakure Loyalists dealing with those line of usurpers.

2] Uzushiogakure is NOT one of the five great nations, and as such, not entitled to such titular rights as that of the rest, let alone those of The Shinobi Kingdom.

3] I wouldn't fall for that old trick Genesis. These rights are due to my titles upon my lands, and like olden days when Mary and Joseph had to travel to Bethlehem to pay taxes, he must come to me! Besides, we all know he can't be trusted.

Genesis

• Characters: Genesis, Synthesis, Vagabond, Yukio
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 13, 2015, 06:56:27 AM »

2] Uzushiogakure is NOT one of the five great nations, and as such, not entitled to such titular rights as that of the rest, let alone those of The Shinobi Kingdom.

3] I wouldn't fall for that old trick Genesis. These rights are due to my titles upon my lands, and like olden days when Mary and Joseph had to travel to Bethlehem to pay taxes, he must come to me! Besides, we all know he can't be trusted.

Five great nations? Pfft, Uzu IS the five great nations. Uzu rep, we don't stop.

How about we meet half way? Isn't that like the land of water or something?

Ѕhadow

• Roleplay Board Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 14, 2015, 01:12:25 AM »

Uzi is more active than most of the 5.
I'm going to agree with you on some things and disagree with you on some things.

Something that can be asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence.

KayentaMoenkopi

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 14, 2015, 06:04:55 AM »

Immaterial. Evoking my titular rights is not dependent upon the status of other lands, their size, their activity, or the size shoes they wear.

Keito Uzumaki

• "Your opinion means very little to me."
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 14, 2015, 04:30:07 PM »

Has a big toe and needs proper foot wear.

UettoSenju

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 15, 2015, 09:52:42 PM »

Is from Louisiana and doesn't understand your common law practices....

« Last Edit: September 15, 2015, 10:12:46 PM by UettoSenju »

Page created in 0.099 seconds with 20 queries.