Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please petition corrupted/Badnavs in game, nothing can be done from the forums.

Author Topic: tournament and dwellings  (Read 968 times)

csmokey

tournament and dwellings
« on: August 25, 2006, 08:29:08 PM »

How bout having a tournament every friday on the second day, kind of like player vs. player, but your put in divisions kind of like in the chuunin exam fights, and if you wind up coming in third, second, or first you wind up with a cash price or gems or experience, its your choice, and they could set it up in so that they have genin tournament, so they dont have to worry about fighting jounins, unless they want to, but they would have to contact the moniters to tell them. 
And for my dwellings idea what if you could buy stuff besides guards, like you could buy games like the ones in tsunade gameparlor.  Now if there are already topics or were topics, i didnt know

Xaos

• Site Staff (Moderator)
  • Alpha Wolf
    • View Profile
Re: tournament and dwellings
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2006, 09:11:55 PM »

It simply can't be done right now.

No Module has be released that allows players to fight players one another and if there was, there would still be the problem of users timing out or stalling, what happens then?

Things like this are sure to be added in the future but right now it can't really be done. It's just too hard of a thing to work with right now. Give it time ^.^

Neji

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2006, 09:16:51 PM »

A smaller version (no buffs, no mounts) has been made by a third party author.

Yet, bugs appeared and I have no time to test it thoroughly, so I wait for others to find them and squeeze them. =)

Sorry.

The Potion Peddler cost me quite some time, the entire system, and it is still the start, so I beg for time =)

You can come up with ideas,

but *please* start a new sentence with a capital letter or simply make shorter lines and keep the content straight. If you write like you talk, it is hard to understand you.
Never judge a cow by its udder.

csmokey

« Reply #3 on: August 25, 2006, 09:22:40 PM »

ok i understand, ill do more research and hopefully i can came up with a more feesable idea
thanks neji and xaos for checking it out

Page created in 0.039 seconds with 19 queries.