Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Ever wondered if your ideas have been talked about in the forum already? Well, try out the "search" option, where all your questions can be answered.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4

Author Topic: Amegakure...Again.  (Read 11788 times)

Rusaku

• View Profile
Amegakure...Again.
« on: October 06, 2015, 11:43:26 PM »

So, I am sure you are all very tired of seeing posts about Ame at this point, but things have come to light that need to be addressed about it’s Kage, and the things that he is claiming.

For one, his Susanoo.

I know that there was already a post made about how OP his Susanoo were in the past, but I do not believe it ever came to light that they had the same sensory abilities that came with sage mode. According to Kage, the fact they had sensory abilities was already brought up, but being the lazy individual I am, I only control F’ed the topic for the word “Sense”. Funny enough the only thing I really ran across was “This doesn't make sense”. Ran across that a lot actually. If that’s what you meant Kage, that’s on me dog.

Now the second thing I would like to bring up is the use of Truth seeking balls. (I don't expect this to be a very long portion of the topic truth be told)

From what I understood, that was voided immediately. Just look at the Tenseigan thread; TSB was gone on the first page of discussion, without hesitation. So I don’t believe that a technique like that should be allowed, especially when it’s user is now claiming to defend a beast. As I told Kage, when you claim a beast, you no longer abide by your rules only; you are subjected to the will of the community as a whole. But, his response was this:

“Go ahead and take it to the forums then. It's already been previously discussed that it's my village, so it's my rules when it comes to RP. The fact that you guys entered, means that you've subjected yourselves to my rules already….”

Now while we did enter his village, I wasn't aware that blatant god mod was actually welcomed with open arms by what he considered “Rules”. If I had known, my entrance post would have been very different.

Now, before this RP in Ame continues any farther, I would like to hear what you all have to say, so I may react appropriately.  If it turns out that I am in the wrong, so be it I will continue, but I firmly believe that is not the case. 
If you can't beat them, eat them.

-Jeffrey dahmer

Eric

• View Profile
Re: Amegakure...Again.
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2015, 01:04:24 AM »

This is the thread where the susano'o were looked at deeper: http://forum.shinobilegends.com/index.php/topic,8447.0.html

That's about all I have to say for now.
« Last Edit: October 07, 2015, 01:41:41 AM by Eric »
Anything you can think of I can't think of, let me know; that's how the sharing circle works.

Snap

• "I'll take my clothes off, just for you. <3"
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2015, 01:17:32 AM »

This is the thread where the susano'o were looked at deeper: http://forum.shinobilegends.com/ndex.php/topic,8447.0.html

Broken link.

KayentaMoenkopi

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 07, 2015, 01:19:25 AM »

Actually he is not bound by anything. He feels that his powers are legit, he uses them. He had built the village to be the way that it is. He had not kept these things secret but talked about them and made people aware of them. And you came to Ame anyway. It is not the first time you have had a character in that clan either, so I am sure you saw the Susanoo then.

You may not like it, but under no circumstance of the bijuu rules does it say that a host has to nerf his character into something a little more acceptible to the challenger to the point that the challeneger can now win the match. I see many things that hosts claim which is total BS in my book, but they still claim them.

Why? Because the community said it was ok? Well what 9 people decided that? Who was that anyway? We are not a community any longer, and we were only a handful of people to begin with.

I suggest leaving Ame and going to do something in a land that is written to suit your desires. Clearly this one is not molded to your personal specification enough to be reasonably RP'd in by you.

[sarcasm alert]
Instead of bothering with RP, I am sure you can just strip the bijuu from Ame by getting enough people to side with you. That sure would be a legit way to conduct RP.

Eric

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 07, 2015, 01:41:56 AM »

This is the thread where the susano'o were looked at deeper: http://forum.shinobilegends.com/ndex.php/topic,8447.0.html

Broken link.

Thanks, fixed.
Anything you can think of I can't think of, let me know; that's how the sharing circle works.

KayentaMoenkopi

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 07, 2015, 02:11:04 AM »

I would like to add a thought to the current issues we seem to be having with one another due to our differences.

Perhaps it is time to stop saying no no no no to everything we encounter and to start saying yes.

Susanoo construct with free will? Sure, why not? I will think about how I can rp with that, I will think about how I can out smart it. I will think about what I can do to beat it.

There might be less conflict if we start being more open to creativity.

Kage

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 07, 2015, 02:24:31 AM »

Where are these community rules posted? The only ones I'm aware of are the Tailed Beast rules, Edo Tensei rules and Hiraishin rules. Everything else is pretty much guidelines that people can choose to follow or not. In the past I've brought up that hard-line community rules should be established for many things. But as time went on, I realized that you can't push these rules on everybody. So instead, I changed my mindset to be of guidelines. You can only impose so many rules on a community you have so little control over. You should be making efforts to reach out and talk or suggest with them about some general guidelines to follow, instead of looking down on them and thinking so high of yourself.

That being said, I did mention in the last discussion that my Susanoo were sentient independent beings. That being said, the core basis of nearly all solid clone jutsu is pretty much based off the Shadow Clone Technique. As we've seen many times in the series, Shadow Clones are able to emulate every single thing a normal person can, which includes utilizing chakra, gathering Natural Energy and sensing others. I can probably list a thousand other things they can do too, but I want to keep my posts as short but detailed as possible. Don't ask me how, because you guys don't like the answer of NINJA MAGIC, which is what just about everybody uses.

But really, what's the problem here? You guys came to my village of your own accord, and now you're holding everybody up in an RP-lock to whine about something you should already have known to be walking into. Last time it was about trying to ninja your way to a Tailed Beast challenge, and now you're trying to tie a Tailed Beast into this. Well if you want it so much, you're more than welcome to make a challenge for it. I made it an OOC challenge match so you guys wouldn't have to whine about your inability and realization that you're too inept to ninja your way in. Much less have a bit of reading comprehension on my village's defenses and then complain about them actually being there. And if it really is about going for the Tailed Beast, then you're ignoring or forgetting about the current grace period I'm still within.

You're more than welcome to stay and accept what you've walked into, or leave. One option means you're going to man up and stay with your comrades. The other means that you've realized you screwed up and decided to run off, which will mean your comrades will have less support. Maybe you shouldn't have startled them a bit by gathering Natural Energy right in front of them. They aren't attacking you, but you have caught their attention as another user of the Sage Arts.

Now about the Truth-Seeking Balls. You're complaining as if they're something exclusive to myself. The general guidelines that I follow is that those that are able to use the Six Paths Sage Mode, Tenseigan Chakra Mode or Tensei Sage Mode have the opportunity to manifest them. Rinnegan users have lucked-out on being able to use them, in favor of other abilities. Though the certain condition that must be followed is that only a maximum of nine can be spawned, and to start spawning them, you must have absorbed the chakra of each Tailed Beast. No, this doesn't mean you gain their abilities or attributes. If that were the case, then everybody would try to absorb each-other's chakra for free insta-buffs.

Here's something I would like to ask though. What are you here for: an attack or the Tailed Beast? If it's for the latter, then you're not getting it like this. Get in line on the challenge list, because you're imposing on my grace period. If not, then that's fine. Just remember my rules.

Mei

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 07, 2015, 03:05:42 AM »

In regards to the Susanoo, I too also did not think it made any sense. I'm sure most of us felt that way. I find it quite weird that you're comparing Susanoo to Shadow Clones. Those are two different techniques. Last I remembered you said they were made 'alive' by Sage Art: Inorganic Reincarnation, correct? Although I felt that you used the jutsu wrong, but if it's true, Rusaku, you could counter with Amaterasu.

"Intense heat, like the flames of Amaterasu, can counter the effects of this technique, causing affected inorganic materials to revert to their lifeless state."

Assuming one of your comrades have MS/EMS.

In regards to the Truth-Seeking Balls (btw what's Tensei Sage Mode?), I thought back then there was a clear understanding to not incorporate TSB in SL but then I see some people claiming such. In regards to the 'Six Paths Chakra', it sounds like you (and others) are using the Uchiha/Senju 'rule' for legitimatizing one's claim to Rinnegan and using it to also legitimatizing your claim to 'Six Paths Chakra', which I feel is wrong imo. Because Nagato, Madara, and even Sasuke did not have TSB when they had Rinnegan. >.>
If what I said is incorrect, tell me how you legitimatize your claim to 'Six Paths Chakra'?
I feel like a guideline is going to be made about these TSBs. >.>

Warren

• Site Staff (Game Master)
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 07, 2015, 03:38:48 AM »

Pretty sure I've said several times before, mixing uchiha and senju creates rikudou chakra, which awakens the rinnegan, which cuts you off from sage mode because its the one single rule basically everyone on site unanimously follows; no rinnegan and sage mode on the same time.

So it doesn't really matter how one tries to BS it, fact remains that without completely trashing canon rikudou senjutsu is not possible on SL, with the apparent exception of Amegakure.

Rusaku

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 07, 2015, 04:16:56 AM »

Personally, I have no problem continuing with your...erroneous methods of role playing in a fair fashion, I just figured it should be public knowledge that you are claiming God mod techniques, but I guess what defines God mod is subjective now.

If Truth seeking balls are useable, then Rusaku has just become ten times stronger than he was without them. That was honestly the only thing I missed out of everything that got nerfed or voided. Good for me.

In regards to why I am there in Ame? It has nothing to do with “Your” beast. In fact, it has everything to do with furthering the goals of my organization, and gathering bodies for my collection.

Though, like I said at the bottom of my first post, if the community decides there is nothing wrong with Truth seeking balls, and Susanoo that are literally sentient, critical thinking skills and all, then I will have to accept it, and continue with the RP.

I’ll leave the thread open until tomorrow afternoon when people have had time to look and post as they see fit, and whatever the majority opinion is will be how we have to continue.   

Also, Kaytenta, I already explained to you that I am not Yujo >.> What started out as a joke apparently snowballed into a case of mistaken identity that is truly quite irritating.  
If you can't beat them, eat them.

-Jeffrey dahmer

Keito Uzumaki

• "Your opinion means very little to me."
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 07, 2015, 04:58:42 AM »

I mean we're basically going to be repeating ourselves here....gear up  :smt024

Genesis

• Characters: Genesis, Synthesis, Vagabond, Yukio
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 07, 2015, 05:03:15 AM »

Truth Seeking Balls are a thing now? Ayee, lets get it.

Deathstroke

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 07, 2015, 06:02:31 AM »

Why would you do this again? Why would you not attack any other village? This essentially masochism at this point.
"Where do you see yourself in five years?"
"I don't know, I don't have 2020 vision."

UettoSenju

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 07, 2015, 06:22:53 AM »

The susanoo seem okay to me. But the TSB seem a bit to op to me. They can just do to much. Plus the whole sage of six paths isn't a thing at SL really so why would his chakra whatever be?

Eric

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 07, 2015, 06:25:43 AM »

Just for the record, as long as I don't have to deal with any tailed beasts I'm rather fine proceeding as scheduled. Sentient susano'o and KM balls and all.  8)

Pages: [1] 2 3 4

Page created in 0.046 seconds with 18 queries.