Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Ever wondered if your ideas have been talked about in the forum already? Well, try out the "search" option, where all your questions can be answered.

Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: Snap's Tailed Beast Guideline!  (Read 5142 times)

Snap

• "I'll take my clothes off, just for you. <3"
    • View Profile
Snap's Tailed Beast Guideline!
« on: October 14, 2015, 02:18:29 PM »

The Jinchuriki (人柱力; Literally meaning "Power of Human Sacrifice") are humans that have a Tailed Beast sealed within them. They exhibit extraordinary powers, and in some cases are more powerful than their Tailed Beasts themselves, because they have the intelligence to use the beast's powers effectively.

Everybody knows the power of a Jinchuriki is very large, and in some cases character defining. Thus, it is the will of the site they be aloud, under the condition's that one person will NEVER host for two Jinchuriki at any time, for any reason. The Ten-tails is swept under the rug of Shinobi Legends' plotline for self-explanatory reasons. Jinchuriki characters should consider themselves very lucky to have such, and a village must be protective of this power as others will surely seek it.  If you have any questions or complaints, feel free to post here. To the forum moderators, keep in mind, I will double post every now and then in this thread as this very subject is expandable.

Snap

• "I'll take my clothes off, just for you. <3"
    • View Profile
Re: Snap's Tailed Beast Guideline!
« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2015, 03:36:18 PM »

Guide #1
Tailed Beast Guidelines

How to become a Jinchuriki

I. You must have a character with NO bloodline powers, nor the Eight Celestial Gates.

II. Only Genin can start as a Jinchuriki.

III. Only ONE Jinchuriki is allowed per village when considering starting out. This is to balance the power between nations.

IV. You write into your history how the Tailed Beast was obtained, the struggles you had/have to deal with being a host, and how your relationship with the beast stems. The Village Leader or Second-in-Command will review your character, and if they find it above par in every way, excellent in all conditions, you may be given the opportunity to become the Jinchuriki. Keep in mind, your character must be granted the Tailed Beast via sealing IN-CHARACTER. If you can show the public how you obtained the Tailed Beast in paragraphs, your character will be finalized and you will be added to the official Jinchuriki list.

V. Characters that start out as a Jinchuriki will have a one month probabtion period, any time during that month they fail to be active, they lose the Jinchuriki spot, and we act like they never had it in the first place, and it goes back on the list.

VI. Only ONE account per Jinchuriki, alt accounts can not claim them. This is to ensure that the users can not benefit one of their characters. If a member fails to maintain activity, they can no longer host a Tailed Beast on that character.

VII. The Jinchuriki are under the direct supervision of the Village Leader or Second-in-Command, and has the final verdict as to the approval of their retrospective Jinchuriki.
« Last Edit: October 14, 2015, 03:40:08 PM by Snap »

Rusaku

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 14, 2015, 03:47:14 PM »

Guide #1
Tailed Beast Guidelines

I. You must have a character with NO bloodline powers, nor the Eight Celestial Gates.

III. Only ONE Jinchuriki is allowed per village when considering starting out. This is to balance the power between nations.

IV. You write into your history how the Tailed Beast was obtained, the struggles you had/have to deal with being a host, and how your relationship with the beast stems. The Village Leader or Second-in-Command will review your character, and if they find it above par in every way, excellent in all conditions, you may be given the opportunity to become the Jinchuriki. Keep in mind, your character must be granted the Tailed Beast via sealing IN-CHARACTER. If you can show the public how you obtained the Tailed Beast in paragraphs, your character will be finalized and you will be added to the official Jinchuriki list.

V. Characters that start out as a Jinchuriki will have a one month probabtion period, any time during that month they fail to be active, they lose the Jinchuriki spot, and we act like they never had it in the first place, and it goes back on the list.

VI. Only ONE account per Jinchuriki, alt accounts can not claim them. This is to ensure that the users can not benefit one of their characters. If a member fails to maintain activity, they can no longer host a Tailed Beast on that character.

VII. The Jinchuriki are under the direct supervision of the Village Leader or Second-in-Command, and has the final verdict as to the approval of their retrospective Jinchuriki.

While I'm sure that would be a good guide for other sites, basically all of those rules wouldn't apply here.
« Last Edit: October 14, 2015, 08:10:03 PM by Rusaku »
If you can't beat them, eat them.

-Jeffrey dahmer

Raifudo Oppa

• ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 14, 2015, 06:29:41 PM »

Guide #1
Tailed Beast Guidelines

1: Good luck on that, especially since we've seen canon where jinchuuriki + KG is definitely viable
2: You don't start out as a jinchuuriki, you contest for them.
3: 9 bijuu, 5 main villages, 2 "sub" villages. Uhh. Okay? Do people now have to make up a village from where they're from AFTER they get their bijuu?
4: We don't do forum validations, so that's not going to happen.
5: We do not start out as jinchuuriki. Probation period is a month, but what about after that month?
6. That's cool, I guess. Good luck regulating.
7. So the kage can just say "no more host for you"?

Bocchiere

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 14, 2015, 07:19:04 PM »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FopyRHHlt3M&app=desktop

Not trying to be mean but that just wouldn't happen, mostly because it means everyone who currently has a bijuu would no longer have one. Gotta give you props for looking at it from a different perspective at least.

Ѕhadow

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 14, 2015, 11:27:19 PM »

To add on to the things already stated this guideline is not specific enough. :P
I'm going to agree with you on some things and disagree with you on some things.

Something that can be asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence.

Ratatosk

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 15, 2015, 01:26:56 AM »

Guide #1
Tailed Beast Guidelines

1: Maybe be difficult due to people love absolute power
2: Would make it 'closer' to canon, because typically at a very young age (preferred just after birth) the beast gets sealed into the host.
3: Good idea, to spread the balance of power so not one village is super overpowered.
4: Could help in straying from beasts being like trophies with a benefit.
5: I assume after  one month probation it goes to the 'normal' activity rules.
6: A must have so not one person who just hogs all beasts.
7: I need more info on this.

1: Good luck on that, especially since we've seen canon where jinchuuriki + KG is definitely viable

From research besides plot related super uchihas, the only one who had a KG that wasn't granted by the beast was Roshi the four-tailed Jinchuriki. Though if he didn't the beast could of granted said power anyway.

UettoSenju

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 15, 2015, 01:48:57 AM »

This is similar to a forum biased rp site system. SL is not that and never will be. Rp is to freelance here for such rules.

Raifudo Oppa

• ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 15, 2015, 03:06:09 AM »

Guide #1
Tailed Beast Guidelines

1: Maybe be difficult due to people love absolute power
2: Would make it 'closer' to canon, because typically at a very young age (preferred just after birth) the beast gets sealed into the host.
3: Good idea, to spread the balance of power so not one village is super overpowered.
4: Could help in straying from beasts being like trophies with a benefit.
5: I assume after  one month probation it goes to the 'normal' activity rules.
7: I need more info on this.

From research besides plot related super uchihas, the only one who had a KG that wasn't granted by the beast was Roshi the four-tailed Jinchuriki. Though if he didn't the beast could of granted said power anyway.

Rule 3 dismisses anyone getting a bijuu that they may want if their village already has one. This also begs the question: can a village lose their bijuu? Also, challenges, I'm guessing, are thrown out the window here?

Bocchiere

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 15, 2015, 03:10:09 AM »

Why don't we just cut out the middle man and ban rping as a villain?

I find myself agreeing with Kirk more and more these days which is scary to say the least. >>

Why would one person, most likely a villain, not be able to collect multiple bijuu?

If it's not "fair" just make it so that you have to defend all of them simultaneously. If I have the 4,5 and 6 tails and someone challenges me for the 4 tails I fight them. If someone challenges for the 5 tails while that fight is going on then it just becomes 2v1. Either OOC or IC depending on what you were doing. That's a fair downside. You can host one and have some as summons but if you want to one man the world and get all 9 yourself then you might have to fight people 9v1.

It's not like I hate everyone here and want to horde them myself but I've tried doing it with a group of people and it's stupid to lose a bijuu in a situation like when Sabu was defending against Madara because Sabu just stopped posting and was gone. Didn't say anything to anyone just lost the bijuu due to dq, and that was dumb. It wouldn't be such a big deal if the capture of a bijuu was not a multi month affair but it is so losing one because someone passed out for a week is really frustrating.

Ryu

• Zero is real.
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 15, 2015, 03:22:40 AM »

Why would one person, most likely a villain, not be able to collect multiple bijuu?
Have to agree since the only villainous things that happen in the world of Naruto are stealing Bijuu or a young boy's body.

Bocchiere

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 15, 2015, 03:27:00 AM »

Have to agree since the only villainous things that happen in the world of Naruto are stealing Bijuu or a young boy's body.

For once I have no sarcastic remark. You're just actually correct.

Warren

• Site Staff (Game Master)
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 15, 2015, 03:42:25 AM »

Guess you forgot the rather messed up deeds of Danzo then.

Ryu

• Zero is real.
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 15, 2015, 03:44:51 AM »

Guess you forgot the rather messed up deeds of Danzo then.
Not the same since he did what he did for the sake of the village but I guess you can view it as evil.

Warren

• Site Staff (Game Master)
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 15, 2015, 03:51:44 AM »

So he claims to try justify it, but in the end he just wanted the eyes of the uchiha for izanagi spam, with the exception of Shisui's, which he wanted for koto amatsukami. At amegakure he was even more messed up, framing the original akatsuki for murder of innocents so Hanzo went back on the deal and betrayed them.
Pages: [1] 2

Page created in 0.045 seconds with 17 queries.