Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please report outages in the thread "messages/server outages", Thanks.

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Zombie Outbreak Anyone?  (Read 4431 times)

Eric

• View Profile
Re: Zombie Outbreak Anyone?
« Reply #15 on: October 27, 2015, 11:32:41 PM »

can we become zombies ourselves?

Once bitten...

I don't know the rules to this lol. Never done it before.

And I'm not big on zombies so I don't really know zombie law. I'm more of a vampire kinda guy.

Without the gas mask, that's you on Halloween Kirk.  8)
Anything you can think of I can't think of, let me know; that's how the sharing circle works.

KayentaMoenkopi

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 28, 2015, 12:45:06 AM »

I would think that you would go through a sick up and die, then rise to feed sort of thing.

What I have always thought was so cool is that zombies do not dodge. now why is that?
anyone ever see I Zombie?

On that version of the outbreak scenario, as long as you feed you maintain your intellect and physical skills. Reflexes and the like, but get a 'zombie rage' mode that pumps you up with super speed and strength. And you get a short term shot of the memories and skills from the person whose brains you just ate. Like a dual personality effect. Also, getting scratched by a zombie can infect you. Your hair turns white and you lose pigmentation to go sheet white in your skin too. So no shambling for the well fed zombie!
lol

the classic moaning shamblers are the ones who are starving. I am not certain if that aspect would be good for this event or not. what do you guys think?

Warren

• Site Staff (Game Master)
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 28, 2015, 01:04:10 AM »

Supposed to be a halloween thing, not exactly long term. Horror should be name of the game I feel, rather than having brains with a bit of tea and the side, discussing politics and other 'civilized' hoo-ha.

KayentaMoenkopi

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 28, 2015, 02:53:10 AM »

works for me.
A good old fashion zombie festival.

Bocchiere

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 28, 2015, 06:55:54 AM »

Well I've got a zombie army of 10,000 Iwa ninja I never broke out so that could work here.

KayentaMoenkopi

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 28, 2015, 07:03:29 AM »

silly boy. now you know it takes another body to slay in order to make each Edo. And not npcs either, last I knew.

Oh that is right...the good old fashioned hand wave. That totally went over my head.
My bad. I guess that actual character death as a sacrifice to empower the jutsu only counts when you are using Chio's resurrection technique, like Dart's character did to bring me back to life.

Bocchiere

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 28, 2015, 07:10:23 AM »

http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Earth_Release_Resurrection_Technique:_Corpse_Soil

Was talking about the first version of that technique actually. Though we could just say they behave like Romero zombies instead of turning to dust when they get hit because that's lame.

I actually had this waiting a while. It's why I had all the Iwa nin that were killed buried in mass graves instead of just being left to rot or blowing them all away.

Becquerel

• Site Staff (Game Master)
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 28, 2015, 07:45:29 AM »

I don't mind starting up the whole festival with a post. :) The sweater is being made already.

And there's plenty of zombies, just as long as we aren't up against the zombies from the Night of the Living Dead remake. Those can NEVER die. I think fresh ones could be like 28 days later. Anything after being fresh could be like ones from Romero/Walking Dead zombies.
100 push ups, 100 sit-ups, 100 squats, and 10km running every single day.

Zenaku

• Godaime Raikage
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: October 28, 2015, 01:45:51 PM »

Was talking about the first version of that technique actually. Though we could just say they behave like Romero zombies instead of turning to dust when they get hit because that's lame.

I actually had this waiting a while. It's why I had all the Iwa nin that were killed buried in mass graves instead of just being left to rot or blowing them all away.

ohhhhh i like that  :D :D :D :D
Zenaku is a Godaime Raikage
Title: Grand Raikage
Alignment: Chaotic Good
Born as Warlord of the Kaguya Ichizoku
Born as Child of Prophecy to the Toads of Myōbokuzan.
Born as Senji of the Forest
Born as Grand Master of the Uchiha Ichizoku
Orochimaru Kills: 234

KayentaMoenkopi

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: October 28, 2015, 03:00:39 PM »

Oh my, that old thing? ha ha, Kay claims that tech, actually. She learned it from Asadi way back when. So nasty. Makes a mess of all the graveyards. That is why Suna cremates and such.

But I agree, that turning back to dust thing seems a bit silly for this event. A wikia has some nice descriptions of the Romero Zombie. So here you go Kirk!

http://zombie.wikia.com/wiki/Romero_zombies

UettoSenju

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: October 29, 2015, 08:36:11 PM »

Oh my, that old thing? ha ha, Kay claims that tech, actually. She learned it from Asadi way back when. So nasty. Makes a mess of all the graveyards. That is why Suna cremates and such.

But I agree, that turning back to dust thing seems a bit silly for this event. A wikia has some nice descriptions of the Romero Zombie. So here you go Kirk!

http://zombie.wikia.com/wiki/Romero_zombies

So these zombies can learn through trial and error? Like learn to use a katana or kunia? interesting

KayentaMoenkopi

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: October 30, 2015, 03:14:11 PM »

I have posted this hook in the OOC boards as an opening things are beginning to come to be, kind of thing. I do apologize for the typos that were not caught in all the village OOC boards until after the time of posting.
They appear in, Suna, Konoha, Kiri, Iwa, Oto, Kumo, and Uzu.

Here at the end of the month of the Rat, the Oracle of Blood began visiting the minds and dreams of the Bloodspeaker's Cultists, safe within the spirit realm. It urged the faithful, commanding them to begin the rituals that would result in the return of their Kami Lord, Fu Leng with the advent of the month of the Ox. Time was precious and only a small window of opportunity was open. To fail now would mean to wait until the heavens turned again to just such a propitious time.

Deep within the Temple of Blood, the Maho-tsukai necromancers gathered to perform their dark rituals around the sacred pool of blood. Their counterparts across the land were similarly gathered in concerted effort. The dead must rise and scour the land in a blood bath of such proportions that their dread lord could be rebirthed unto the world. Donning their porcelain masks, through which they gained control over the undead hordes to be raised, the blood letting rituals began to cast their curse upon the realm.

I don't really anticipate the arrival of zombies wandering around till later in the day when people get active. But I was up and had some energy to spend. I believe Zenaku volunteered to narrate some events here and there and if others wish to add their own talents to this by creating things that are happening, then please do so. I am excited to see how this will all turn out and hope it is enjoyable for all.

~thanks.

KayentaMoenkopi

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: November 03, 2015, 04:13:14 PM »

Thanks to everyone who came out to participate.

Sadly :Failing to pour enough blood out upon the earth, the Bloodspeaker's curse ran its course without permitting their Kami Lord Fu Leng to enter unto the world once again. The zombies turned to ash and drifted away upon the winds forcing the evil one's return to await the turning of time.

See you next year!
Pages: 1 [2]

Page created in 8.067 seconds with 17 queries.