Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please petition corrupted/Badnavs in game, nothing can be done from the forums.

Author Topic: JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 4: Diamond is Unbreakable Gets TV Anime Adaptation  (Read 1625 times)

Snap

• "I'll take my clothes off, just for you. <3"
    • View Profile

A new trailer posted on the official site of the series revealed that JoJo no Kimyou na Bouken Part 4: Diamond wa Kudakenai (JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 4: Diamond Is Unbreakable) will be receiving a TV anime adaptation. More information will be announced at a later time.

The manga, which is both written and illustrated by Hirohiko Araki, was originally serialized in Weekly Shounen Jump for 18 volumes between the period of April 14, 1992 and November 21, 1995. The Jojo's Bizarre Adventure franchise has previously received multiple OVA and TV anime adaptations, with the most recent one being JoJo no Kimyou na Bouken: Stardust Crusaders 2nd Season which premiered on January 10, 2015 and ended on June 20 of the same year.

Synopsis
The fourth story arc of JoJo no Kimyou na Bouken series. The coastal town of Morioh is plagued by the "Bow and Arrow," an ancient artifact which manifests latent stand abilities in criminals and ordinary folk alike. At the same time as they are dealing with the huge influx of stand users—both good and bad—in Morioh, high schooler Jousuke Higashikata and his friends are searching for the culprit of a series of homicides.

Trailer:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OrTaVV0Hkng
« Last Edit: October 26, 2015, 05:01:44 PM by Snap »

Snap

• View Profile

OH
MY
FUCKING
GOD
DUWANG HYPE BEE-YATCHES

Snap

• View Profile

Bocchiere

• View Profile

Yeah I've been waiting for this. Part 4 is my favorite overall so I was really hoping it would get an anime.

Becquerel

• Site Staff (Game Master)
    • View Profile

This will be cool :) Diamond is not Crash is one of the better parts, maybe even the best. It's like Scooby Doo meets Fist of the North Star. I'll have to watch it when it comes out. Guess it'll be years before they get to Steel Ball Run though :(
100 push ups, 100 sit-ups, 100 squats, and 10km running every single day.

Raifudo Oppa

• ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
    • View Profile

OH MY GAAADD

HORRYYY SHIIIIIIT

SO HYPE

Page created in 0.03 seconds with 18 queries.