Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Ever wondered if your ideas have been talked about in the forum already? Well, try out the "search" option, where all your questions can be answered.

Pages: [1] 2 3

Author Topic: Kiri, Kiri, Kiri, Kiri all over the wooorrrllllddddd (Eiko Situation)  (Read 5734 times)

Hazama

• View Profile

Well, Ace just closed the last topic and I hope this isn't breaking rules to open another and to try again, but this is getting insane.

I also want it to be clear that I'm not attacking anyone >.> This. Shit. Is. Just. Stupid. At this point.

I know I'm probably the last person people expected to make a topic about this, seeing as the only person talking about Kiri is always Yujo, but still.

Anyway, I don't care if anyone posts, seeing as my goal here is to talk to Kiri-affiliated members only. Mostly Xia, Court, and Gitsune.

Now I know that this is going to cause problems because someone is literally going to say 'Yeah but Gitsune doesn't have a forum account!' and to that I say if she doesn't have enough time to make a simple account, then she shouldn't have a Bijuu... That's kind of simple logic. You don't let someone shoot a shotgun when they can't even handle a pistol. Or, maybe, just maybe, Gitsune is someone's alt and they don't want to have two forums account. Regardess, nothing has been heard from Gitsune... Point blank period.

@Xia
Alright, first off, old pal, this is just silly. Seriously man. Gitsune forced Masane, who broke her back to do an IC hunt, to do it ALL OVER just because she fucked on up on detail that could have just been as easily ignored.
And you can't even say you haven't known about it because almost EVERY DAMN TOPIC Yujo has made about stripping Kiri, YOU have posted in. So don't try and play the 'I have no idea what the hell is going on! He never came to me'. Because he did.
And he did go to you off the forums. Don't you remember when Yujo pushed, hard as hell, to get Isa stripped? And then he finally did? And then you dipped and dodged him until the RP was over, which took longer than the designated time at that, so that you didn't have to deal with him? Hell, he even made a topic about that, if I remember correctly... But that didn't happen, right?

Alright, let's ignore the fact that Isaribi completely ignored Yujo too, hence why he was stripped. So, what? You give the beast to Eiko, and then not even a full... 48 hours later(?) a new topic is posted. Because Eiko accepted Deathstroke's match during her grace period. That one wasn't on Kiri, since technically no rules were broken, but still.

Let's move on... Oh, that's right, actually getting Deathstroke and Eiko to start her fight. 'Oh, don't worry! We'll start our IC hunt RP that eventually leads to the Bijuu Fight once Iwa is over.' And Iwa just ended a week or so ago, after taking a month, give or take. Of course that was denied and they were forced to start their fight early.

And now it's over, and the next fuckin' name on Eiko's list in Yujo. So, Yujo goes to do a IC hunt and what does he find out? That Eiko went over her fourteen day limit since her last post. What the hell are we even arguing? That, right there, dictates that rules were broken and she should be stripped .-. But, of course, that's not enough. Soooo... Now she refuses to fight him and for what reason?

Tell me, and the people reading this, why Kiri should get the beast back if it is stripped? Or why it should still even have the beast in the first place? .__.

tl;dr
What the hell are you even defending? >> Seriously. You guys are like crack fiends that keep saying they'll get clean and then never do.

@Eiko/Court
Don't worry, you don't have that much coming towards you but seriously. You went past the fourteen day limit without posting, did you not? And I'm sincerely asking. Is there some post some other place that we are missing? o.o

And even if this is, and you didn't break the Bijuu rules, why won't you just fight him? Because you don't want to fight HIM or you just don't want to fight in general? Either way, you shouldn't have a beast if you won't defend it against whoever you put on your challenger list :/

It is our jobs as Jinchuuriki to defend our beasts to the best of our abilities. It's the whole point of having the beast. Fighting the people who want it and proving we deserve it.
« Last Edit: October 30, 2015, 03:29:05 AM by Athos »
I don't always make sense, but that's kind of the point.

Warren

• Site Staff (Game Master)
    • View Profile
Re: Kiri, Kiri, Kiri, Kiri all over the wooorrrllllddddd (Eiko Situation)
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2015, 03:31:50 AM »

Well, Ace just closed the last topic...

You sure you reeeeally want to do this after he just told both sides to drop it? Like come on man, seriously.

Hazama

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2015, 03:35:50 AM »

Well, Ace just closed the last topic...

You sure you reeeeally want to do this after he just told both sides to drop it? Like come on man, seriously.

Yes I am >> Seeing as I am neither side. And I still have question. And I joined the conversation late. And I never threw an insult or had one thrown at me xD At least in the last topic <<

But if this does upset Ace, well, I love Ace, and I'll just beg for forgiveness and drop this xD

Rusaku

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 30, 2015, 03:37:51 AM »

These are the questions that need to be asked. I applaud you.
If you can't beat them, eat them.

-Jeffrey dahmer

Hazama

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 30, 2015, 03:39:55 AM »

These are the questions that need to be asked. I applaud you.

I figure, I'm friends with Eiko and Xia, as well as you and Yujo. And Bocchiere... And most people arguing back and forth, that I should ask the questions nice and bluntly o.o;

Warren

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 30, 2015, 03:42:28 AM »

Well you got the blunt down, wouldn't exactly say the same about nicety, but knock yourself out then I suppose. Just don't come saying later you weren't warned about dropping it.

Rusaku

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 30, 2015, 03:47:49 AM »

Being stern is not the same as being rude if that's what your implying. These are the facts, and there is no way around it.

-Jeffrey dahmer

Eric

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 30, 2015, 04:39:03 AM »

What exactly is the mission here?  :-?

If the question is why Kiri should get the beast back upon stripping, then I presume that, a Kay once pointed out, the rules have not been adjusted to where they don't get the beast back (those still acknowledging biju would have to hash out if there would be an exception or not, but I wouldn't hold my breath on that).

I don't know what else there is to say really, since everything else (why won't you fight him) is either repetitive or does not ask a question that I can speak on.
Anything you can think of I can't think of, let me know; that's how the sharing circle works.

Hazama

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 30, 2015, 04:42:38 AM »

If the question is why Kiri should get the beast back upon stripping, then I presume that, a Kay once pointed out, the rules have not been adjusted to where they don't get the beast back (those still acknowledging biju would have to hash out if there would be an exception or not, but I wouldn't hold my breath on that).

I don't know what else there is to say really, since everything else (why won't you fight him) is either repetitive or does not ask a question that I can speak on.

To get answers, that's all. I don't care if my topic actually gets results like what Yujo or whomever wants, but everyone keeps breaking out into some type of slander..
And goddammit Eric, I just want answers D:<

And if they aren't just trying to avoid Yujo and such, then they should have no issues answering my simple questions, right? o.o Unless, of course, there turns out to be a deeper, darker, and more sinister working going on behind the scenes?
I dunno xP
« Last Edit: October 30, 2015, 04:44:35 AM by Athos »

Suishou Koji

• Elder of Shinobi Legends
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 30, 2015, 04:43:25 AM »

I mean Ace DID say drop it.

Also this constant Bijuu mess is getting annoying. Endless arguing back and forth with no end in sight. The community is sick of it.
Current Raikage and Wikia Mod.

Hazama

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 30, 2015, 04:46:06 AM »

Also this constant Bijuu mess is getting annoying. Endless arguing back and forth with no end in sight. The community is sick of it.

He actually did not say drop it >> He said the thread got out of hand and was off topic. So how about we keep this one on topic, hm?

Again, I'm a friendly to all those who keep fighting >> So, here I am, trying to be one of the few people in this community who just wants answers, and to clear things up.

Rusaku

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 30, 2015, 04:49:14 AM »

How are you expecting us to drop the subject when the entire situation is still up in the air?

-Jeffrey dahmer

Eric

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 30, 2015, 04:52:48 AM »

Especially since we voted to void the creatures. I bring up once again that by one vote that was how the poll went down. >_> But as I read in the other thread it seems there are still people not quite up to date that that is how it went down.

To get answers, that's all. I don't care if my topic actually gets results like what Yujo or whomever wants, but everyone keeps breaking out into some type of slander..

And if they aren't just trying to avoid Yujo and such, then they should have no issues answering my simple questions, right? o.o Unless, of course, there turns out to be a deeper, darker, and more sinister working going on behind the scenes?
I dunno xP

Could you perhaps make a post with just the questions?

If the rules were violated, a strip should go down, but at the same time, the beast should be returned to the village of the shinobi. If they cannot find a host for it then... I forget if there was even a thing for that, though there may have been.

If the rules were not violated, then no stripping needs/ed to occur and this topic can return to the treasure chest till next week.
Anything you can think of I can't think of, let me know; that's how the sharing circle works.

Bocchiere

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 30, 2015, 04:54:58 AM »

Ace locked the other topic because of people being insulting and incoherent, I don't know why that would be related to Athos have further questions for Kiri.

There just needs to be some sense of accountability here. When multiple people all challenge Kiri and none of them are able to get and/or finish their fight then the common denominator is Kiri. They need to admit that they can be a little stubborn when interacting with other people and it makes things difficult. People like myself, Yujo, and Masane all have our wonderful character traits too, but there's two sides to every coin and all that good stuff.

The issue I have that, while perhaps being overbearing, Yujo is desperately trying to reach some kind of conclusion here. Kiri on the other hand just seems to want to stonewall him forever, which means this will never end. Both sides need to relax and actually try and work out something. Just saying "Everyone drop it" when nothing has been resolved isn't realistic. Take a break maybe, but it needs to get finished.

Hazama

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 30, 2015, 04:56:44 AM »

Especially since we voted to void the creatures. I bring up once again that by one vote that was how the poll went down. >_> But as I read in the other thread it seems there are still people not quite up to date that that is how it went down.

I dunno xP

Could you perhaps make a post with just the questions?

If the rules were violated, a strip should go down, but at the same time, the beast should be returned to the village of the shinobi. If they cannot find a host for it then... I forget if there was even a thing for that, though there may have been.

If the rules were not violated, then no stripping needs/ed to occur and this topic can return to the treasure chest till next week.

Eric, isn't it your post in Ame? >> I love you, endlessly, as you know. But please don't bring the same questions that get all the other topics locked to mine...

I am trying to specifically avoid these types of debates.

Pages: [1] 2 3

Page created in 0.049 seconds with 20 queries.