Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Ever wondered if your ideas have been talked about in the forum already? Well, try out the "search" option, where all your questions can be answered.

Author Topic: Jojo Part 4: Diamond is Unbreakable Anime Confirmed  (Read 1313 times)

Bocchiere

• View Profile
Jojo Part 4: Diamond is Unbreakable Anime Confirmed
« on: November 05, 2015, 02:29:58 AM »

http://www.crunchyroll.com/anime-news/2015/10/24-1/video-jojos-bizarre-adventure-part-iv-diamond-is-unbreakable-tv-anime-announced

If you're a Jojo nut like me you probably already know this but part 4, my personal favorite, has been confirmed to finally be getting an anime adaptation.

That's all we know right now but more details, hopefully the date of the debut, are going to be coming later this month on the 19th.

If anyone watched Part 3 Stardust Crusaders then part 4 is the opposite of that. Where 3 was a grandiose trip around the world part 4 takes place entirely in a small japanese town. It almost has a slice of life feel to it and I felt it was the perfect way to follow up the larger than life Part 3. It also still has my favorite main villain to date, yes, I like him even more than DIO.

I cannot wait to see Duwang in all its poorly translated glory.

Raifudo Oppa

• ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
    • View Profile

Bocchiere

• View Profile
Re: Jojo Part 4: Diamond is Unbreakable Anime Confirmed
« Reply #2 on: November 05, 2015, 03:02:18 AM »

Wow I even posted in it. Turns out I was the big dumb idiot all along. 

Ryu

• Zero is real.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 05, 2015, 03:13:11 AM »

The worst part in my opinion. >>

I never realized how much I liked Jotaro until I met Josuke and at that point his terrible hair (Come at me bro!) was beginning to become unbearable. In the end I refuse to read part 4 and probably won't even watch the anime.

*Cringe*

Eric

• Roleplay Board Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 05, 2015, 11:44:29 AM »

The worst part in my opinion. >>

I never realized how much I liked Jotaro until I met Josuke and at that point his terrible hair (Come at me bro!) was beginning to become unbearable. In the end I refuse to read part 4 and probably won't even watch the anime.

*Cringe*

It's like a giant hooved creature brought foot down to its hair, causing an imprint that he wants to keep as a trophy from some long-ago encounter.
Anything you can think of I can't think of, let me know; that's how the sharing circle works.

Page created in 5.029 seconds with 18 queries.