Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please petition corrupted/Badnavs in game, nothing can be done from the forums.

Pages: 1 [2] 3

Author Topic: Stripping Hagoromo Gitsune of the Two tailed beast  (Read 7202 times)

KayentaMoenkopi

• View Profile
Re: Stripping Hagoromo Gitsune of the Two tailed beast
« Reply #15 on: November 26, 2015, 05:38:43 AM »

it really doesn't matter if it has been 6 months.

It broke down when they were voided. Go count the votes yourself. Even that could not be agreed upon.

SO what i am saying is that...YOU CAN"T FORCE ANYONE TO DO ANYTHING BECAUSE ITS BROKEN AND NO ONE IS AGREEING NOW.

so either fix it...and just going through the motions and it breaking down again is not a fix...
or walk away and do your own thing.

But quite harassing people to bend to your will here.

IT's not working.

Camel

• Global Moderator
  • 01010100 01100001 01100011 01101111 01110011
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 26, 2015, 05:43:20 AM »

If the bijuu were voided then why even host a tailed beast in the first place? If you took it upon yourself to become a Jinchuuriki then by all means, I should be able to go through the vigorous process of finding your character and challenging him or her.
A reoccurring theme that I've seen here is that you guys have divided yourself into a group that has either 'voided' the tailed beasts or just have your own set of guidelines on the forums for others to follow.

The problem isn't Kirigakure sadly to say. It's you guys who can't reach a general consensus on something as trivial as tailed beasts.

PS: I don't consider the tailed beats voided. I actually voted to amend the rules and start from scratch. The line divided sometimes after multiple people voted but we couldn't account for all the votes that were coming in. Thus you have your divide. That and people didn't want to bother to register on the forums. You had a third party counting their vote. (I mean if you can make an account for the Wikipedia then why is it so hard for the Shinobi legends forums?)
« Last Edit: November 26, 2015, 05:46:14 AM by Camel »

Ace

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 26, 2015, 05:47:57 AM »

:evil:

Even those applying to be a GM seem to repeat their words over and over again, instead, work towards calming people down... Yes, a tactic that actually works (shocking).

...baffling

A reoccurring theme that I've seen here is that you guys have divided yourself into a group that has either 'voided' the tailed beasts or just have your own set of guidelines on the forums for others to follow.

Agreed. Small tasks are of great obstacles now. I almost, with my lack of knowledge in this realm, actually want to intervene. <.<
« Last Edit: November 26, 2015, 05:48:24 AM by Ace »

Uchiha Madara

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 26, 2015, 06:05:22 AM »

Though you aren't talking directly to me Kayenta, if i'm not mistaken you wanted to void Bijuu correct? If so, I don't think anyone who voted such should bother with Bijuu matters. I understand you want people to get along and let go, but it would be better if only those who the Bijuu matter to even comment here. Only reason being it would free yourself from this potential "drama" and leave us to squabble among ourselves. I have nothing against the Two Tail host, but you can't have your cake and eat it too.

I'm just asking for those who voted to void them to be introspective and avert their eyes of a Tailed Beast topic plagues them so.

If she truly wants to remain Jinchuriki, then there shouldn't be a problem following the same old rules as before. Otherwise shes just claiming eternal dibs that will have no effect on her RP ever (locking a voided Bijuu is like collecting rainwater on a cloudless day).  Theres no real point to that other than making sure no one else can get it.
_________________________________________________________________________________

Rusaku

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 26, 2015, 06:09:09 AM »

Though you aren't talking directly to me Kayenta, if i'm not mistaken you wanted to void Bijuu correct? If so, I don't think anyone who voted such should bother with Bijuu matters. I understand you want people to get along and let go, but it would be better if only those who the Bijuu matter to even comment here. Only reason being it would free yourself from this potential "drama" and leave us to squabble among ourselves. I have nothing against the Two Tail host, but you can't have your cake and eat it too.

I'm just asking for those who voted to void them to be introspective and avert their eyes of a Tailed Beast topic plagues them so.

If she truly wants to remain Jinchuriki, then there shouldn't be a problem following the same old rules as before. Otherwise shes just claiming eternal dibs that will have no effect on her RP ever (locking a voided Bijuu is like collecting rainwater on a cloudless day).  Theres no real point to that other than making sure no one else can get it.

This
If you can't beat them, eat them.

-Jeffrey dahmer

Warren

• Site Staff (Game Master)
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: November 26, 2015, 06:19:43 AM »

...no but seriously.

If you're so hellbent on not waiting for the new rule set, then why don't you just leave kiri be and have your own copy of matatabi to do as you please with?

You already split gyuki with basically zero issues whatsoever, so I don't see why would this be any different, except for some kind of lingering kiri vendettas or whatever.

Like, really ._.' if you just did that, you would never have needed to make like a dozen of these threads, and you'd have been out of each others' hair long before now.

Rusaku

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: November 26, 2015, 06:27:16 AM »

...no but seriously.

If you're so hellbent on not waiting for the new rule set, then why don't you just leave kiri be and have your own copy of matatabi to do as you please with?

You already split gyuki with basically zero issues whatsoever, so I don't see why would this be any different, except for some kind of lingering kiri vendettas or whatever.

Like, really ._.' if you just did that, you would never have needed to make like a dozen of these threads, and you'd have been out of each others' hair long before now.
Well, I didn't split the Gyuki, but I have noticed the lack of issue Yujo has had. I am more than willing to allow them to claim their locked away beast considering they would never dare step foot outside their village walls in order to actually RP with other people, so that might just happen.

-Jeffrey dahmer

Suishou Koji

• Site Staff (Game Master)
  • Elder of Shinobi Legends
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: November 26, 2015, 06:38:59 AM »

Rusaku, could you tell us why you want a Bijuu so terribly? Is it really worth all this hassle?

I'm genuinely curious.
Current Raikage and Wikia Mod.

Rusaku

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: November 26, 2015, 07:00:54 AM »

Rusaku, could you tell us why you want a Bijuu so terribly? Is it really worth all this hassle?

I'm genuinely curious.

Gotta catch em all dog. Gonna be a biju master, like no one ever was. To catch them is my real quest, and to train them is my cause.

-Jeffrey dahmer

Eric

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: November 26, 2015, 07:06:44 AM »

Though I voted for the biju to be voided (I don't think it needs repeating on why I still think that is/was/will be the best course of action) I feel I still have the right to ask that you all claim what you wish to claim and move on.

Kiri is very unlikely to relinquish the beast under these conditions (particularly considering the time of year and that they have not done so through this medium all year) and the recurring biju topics have, shortly put, not been productive as a whole.

...Only reason being it would free yourself from this potential "drama" and leave us to squabble among ourselves...

The matter was brought to the forum, there is no "squabble among ourselves" unless you are referring to all active and semi-active forum goers in that "ourselves" category. Which you aren't.

...Having spoken with a majority of the current hosts, it seems largely unanimous that this is not how a host should act, and there should be penalties...   

This right here should be all the consensus that you need. Asking for people to input their objections to you claiming the beast, again, is from my point of view madness. If most of the current hosts, who are probably half if not a little less than the entire population of people still recognizing the tailed beasts who would care about this issue outside of it being brought to the forum, reason that there should be a stripping, then nothing more than an update (or request for update, depending on which list is being altered) should have been done to settle this issue.

I request that this topic be locked, because there is little to no point in continuing to discuss this as far as I am concerned. We have already been here and done this. If your goal is anything other than stating the transference of the beast, then you are wasting your time and data.
Anything you can think of I can't think of, let me know; that's how the sharing circle works.

Uchiha Madara

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: November 26, 2015, 07:47:48 AM »

You misunderstand me Eric. What i'm saying is simply I don't see the need for those who ignore the existence of Bijuu to tell those who don't, anything on the subject matter.  Why? What does it contribute? I don't think anyone here (I know i'm not) is wanting to force anyone to accept the Bijuu's existence. Thats fine, you do what you want to do. But then why come in and tell those who do how they should handle something you don't even acknowledge?

It doesn't seem reasonable. I know those who voted to void Bijuu have a right to post anywhere they want like everyone else, but why is ignoring it not a option? Especially if Tailed Beast discussions causes you so much trouble and strife. The comments just seem to fuel the fire, not douse the flames. For example, I don't post an angry comment on a Youtube video no one forced me to watch. However I can agree with you on the claim thing, if no one has beef with whoever gets the 2 Tails or even if 2 people claim the same Bijuu, then its done.
_________________________________________________________________________________

KayentaMoenkopi

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: November 26, 2015, 11:30:17 AM »

I actually voted to amend the bijuu rules. I wanted us to reach a consensus and agree on something reasonable on how to handle the bijuu so the bickering would cease. That did not happen. So pointing to a set of rules and saying that others have to abide by them is unacceptable.

However, I don't feel that people who do not wish to be harassed should be harassed. It is just that simple.

Eric

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: November 26, 2015, 01:16:18 PM »

...But then why come in and tell those who do how they should handle something you don't even acknowledge?

Because poor handling of it still affects all of us, especially if it is brought to a public place. How does it still affect all of us? Not only does it make the place as a whole look more hostile, if RPers that voiders do RP with are driven off or otherwise stressed out by the ordeal, then that affects the RPs that we are participating in. That rubs off on us as a whole community if poor handling is not called out on.

I was a former host who followed the old rules and helped make them. I by and large haven't participated in formulating the new ones too much, but I know what it was like to be a jinchurikii, and I know that when a dead end topic keeps getting revived as if it will be paved someplace without funding or even cooperation between the construction workers, it just fosters hatred that makes it even more difficult for the parties to work together.
Anything you can think of I can't think of, let me know; that's how the sharing circle works.

UettoSenju

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: November 26, 2015, 01:56:44 PM »

It's because we vote to void them doesn't mean all of has voided them.

My comment is this: if you guys would put the effort you spend bitching into fixing the rules maybe you'd see progress.

To be frank I can't blame the person fully for placing te beast on a shelf for te moment. It makes sense. No one knows what the hell to do with them. Do we void them do we only OOC do we only IC. No one has agreed on anything.

Yet you all act like there is a way to go. You want to go your way. Well sorry to say your way isn't an agreed upon majority way. And there for it doesn't account to anything but you opinion.

Personaly I say out all the beast on a shelf until rules are worked out. That is what a responsible host would do. He/she would and should find it to be the top priority.

The only flaw I see coming from Kiri is they need to get more involved in the biju rules topics. But they don't cause they get slandered to hell and back which as a result from you guys slows down anything getting done.

Oh and I hate when people say but out cause you aren't one of these or those. Let me make this very clear everyone here at SL had a voice and an opinion. No matter where they may stand. I'm not an admin not a mod not anything but I will stand for our freedom to post our opinions. Just like I back you in posting these silly little topics.

I killed my character off to compromise and you guys can't even discuss a silly little NPC beast. It's sad really.

UettoSenju

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: November 26, 2015, 03:28:16 PM »

I'm not saying this to offend you guys. I'm really speaking to both sides.

Trying to carry on the same old flawed and broken method want work. Stripping people ignoring people. It doesn't settle well in the end simply put.

These bully tactics must stop. And I'm not calling anyone a bully. I think your fight for your beliefs and that is fine. The way it is being done is wrong. This inforcment style of doing things. Trying to force strips tryin to force voids trying to force people out of rp events.

It just doesn't ever seem to work out in the end. I just hope in some way this inspires you to get the bigger picture. Until compromise can be made nothing will progress.
Pages: 1 [2] 3

Page created in 0.086 seconds with 20 queries.