Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

New members: you need admin approval, please petition *in game* if you made an account. :)

Pages: [1] 2 3

Author Topic: Stripping Hagoromo Gitsune of the Two tailed beast  (Read 7198 times)

Rusaku

• View Profile
Stripping Hagoromo Gitsune of the Two tailed beast
« on: November 26, 2015, 04:07:58 AM »

So before the debacle with the Biju and if they were void or not, Gitsune and I had agreed to fight for the two tails. I had sent her the RP where I discovered her possession of the beast through legitimate methods, and she accepted such as being valid. I even went so far to mention it in a previous topic that was going on in August which ironically enough was about how poorly kiri handles biju hunts and interactions.

http://forum.shinobilegends.com/index.php/topic,8512.60.html

Now, when people started to void the beasts, she immediately began avoiding my inquiries saying that she was going to "Re-write her biju rules" and get back to me, which never happened. Weeks and weeks and weeks pass and I hear nothing, and when I decide to message her again she decides to retcon her accepting of my match by telling me that she has sealed the best away so tightly that it cannot be tracked by usual means which is directly against the newest (And old) set of rules that have been crafted.

This thing has been at a standstill and I assumed that the bijuu have been voided. I haven't edited my rules yet given that there's no final say on what to do with these beasts. Right now, as a way of 'voiding' them, I temporarily stopped using the Nibi from any RP and I have 'locked' it within me (I RPed this lock at the Hokage Level Zone #2 - Icelands last 10/24).

I can't use its power and chakra nor can I be detected by usual means. If you can manage to pinpoint a locked, suppressed beast from a whole sea of people in Kiri through a legit method, then we can talk about a challenge.

---Original Message from Uchiha Ryoji(2015-11-25 18:45:51)---
So I assume you're never going to fight for that beast, huh?

I for one will not be accepting this as a valid excuse for avoiding challenges, and will be pushing for a strip of the beast into my possession. Not only is she now declining a previously agreed upon match that was made over 3 months ago, but she is also making it impossible for her to be found by others which is also against Jink etiquette. 

Time and time again Kiri shows us their ineptitude, and I refuse to allow this to happen once again.

If you wish to be on the side that voids the Biju, that is perfectly acceptable but DO NOT lock the beasts away from those who truly enjoy having the RP mechanic and wish to continue using them. There are still plenty of individuals out there who use the beasts and acknowledge them as valid despite whatever split there may be.

Having spoken with a majority of the current hosts, it seems largely unanimous that this is not how a host should act, and there should be penalties.   

If there are any objections to such, please voice them now before I begin making the appropriate edits to the wikia.
If you can't beat them, eat them.

-Jeffrey dahmer

Uchiha Madara

• View Profile
Re: Stripping Hagoromo Gitsune of the Two tailed beast
« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2015, 04:34:46 AM »

I agree, such actions like "locking" the Bijuu away from those who acknowledge them is unacceptable, as well as clearly establishing a promised Bijuu Match and then rejecting it like this. Especially sense you've waited so long on said promised match. Even if a majority of the community payed the Tailed Beast no mind, keeping RP insurance on it would be impossible (which it seems like she did). You can't take the position they are voided and at the same time act like you still have it. Its one or the other. If she did initiate that RP in which she locked the monster, she has no valid reason for not fighting you because she still saw herself as a Jinchuriki.
_________________________________________________________________________________

Hitler-Chan

• Moshi Moshi Adolf Desu~
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 26, 2015, 04:56:36 AM »

Before this topic delineates to prevent actual progress from being made, I will offer this; yep.

What is there left to say that either I, or one of my advocates hasn't in the past 6 months? Nothing at all. Please refer back to any of the previous strip posts that I have made regarding any iteration of the three tails host, and slap on Hags name onto it and it applies, perfectly. Personally, I have had pleasant interactions with Gitsune ('Pleasant' being relative of course), and bear no ill will towards her, she just happens to fit the title of, "Another Bad Jinck from Kiri." and has expressed her explicit disregard for the rules that binds each and everyone of the Jincks.

Again, I bear no ill will towards her, but the facts are facts, and she shouldn't be hosting a beast.
They say there is a strength in numbers, well, tell that to 6 Million Jews.

Hazama

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 26, 2015, 04:57:30 AM »

Man, I've shared how I feel about Jinchuuriki and we have a certain level of... Class, let's say, when it comes to being a host.

If you are willing to claim you are a Jinchuuriki, you are not only telling people you are capable of protecting your beast but that you will defend it. That's part of the contract. When you get power, there will always, ALWAYS be someone who wants to take it away from you.

And if Gitsune, or any of Kiri was interested in keeping their beasts, they would have explained themselves on the thread I created, and that sat open for weeks .-. But instead, Xia spoke on all of their behalves instead.

Regardless of such, I am a proud Jinchuuriki that boasts and walks around like a shining chakra beacon wherever I go. I take my Bijuu, the title, and the responsibilities that come with it very, very seriously.

So if this is how a host decides to act, the except opposite of how a host should be acting... Then, yeah. I also push for the strip.

This is getting out of hand, Kiri.
I don't always make sense, but that's kind of the point.

Warren

• Site Staff (Game Master)
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 26, 2015, 05:04:03 AM »

Erm, what rules again?

Last I recall no real concensus on anything was reached, then out of the blue Bocchi just decided on some set he didn't even specify. Just 'these'.

Suishou Koji

• Elder of Shinobi Legends
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 26, 2015, 05:06:10 AM »

Erm, what rules again?

Last I recall no real concensus on anything was reached, then out of the blue Bocchi just decided on some set he didn't even specify. Just 'these'.

Pretty much.
Current Raikage and Wikia Mod.

Rusaku

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 26, 2015, 05:07:42 AM »

Erm, what rules again?

Then there are no rules? Might as well claim everyone elses beasts too. No rules against that right? Sorry everyone else!

-Jeffrey dahmer

Warren

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 26, 2015, 05:09:59 AM »

Then there are no rules? Might as well claim everyone elses beasts too. No rules against that right? Sorry everyone else!

You could if you wanted. It'd just be up to the individual who to acknowledge and who not, as I've been saying a while.

Hazama

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 26, 2015, 05:17:59 AM »

You could if you wanted. It'd just be up to the individual who to acknowledge and who not, as I've been saying a while.

If you are talking about the votes, Warren, I do believe you tried to say it was in favor of voiding the beasts, right? >> Well, voiding the beasts means voiding the beasts, not the rules.
So don't go only half way with it, Warren, if you're gonna keep bringing it up >> Go all the way.

Regardless of such, though. Let's even pretend there isn't any rules and we are just going willy-nilly.

That is still beyond unacceptable for a Jinchuuriki .-.
« Last Edit: November 26, 2015, 05:18:54 AM by Athos »

Warren

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 26, 2015, 05:21:09 AM »

I'm not? I'm talking about the workshop thing or whatever you guys called it, where the new 'rules' were attempted to be discussed, not the void or not vote. No clear concensus was reached there either.

Hazama

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 26, 2015, 05:23:00 AM »

I'm not? I'm talking about the workshop thing or whatever you guys called it, where the new 'rules' were attempted to be discussed, not the void or not vote. No clear concensus was reached there either.

Well, while Obama tried to pass the new laws, or in this case rules, where there were no longer terms, I don't remember the four year, two term limit was removed .-.
I do believe it was still in effect while he was trying to get it so he could be in office longer, until the law was passed, which it wasn't.

So... Just because we are currently making new rules, doesn't mean that we suddenly don't follow the old ones. It means we follow the old ones until the new ones are in effect >_>

KayentaMoenkopi

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 26, 2015, 05:27:15 AM »

I want you guys to get off it.

This is ridiculous. It's the holidays and people are busy. I know I am. Much too busy to have to be harassed and taken advantage of.

1] The bijuu were voided by popular vote.

2] The rules workshop went inactive and just claiming we all of a sudden have new rules is not valid.

3] Harrassing and demanding things from people will get you nothing.

So....

I suggest if you really want to do this...

1] STOP Insisting on NOW NOW NOW.

2] Do not just make claims that we suddenly have new rules when they have not been completely gone over by everyone.

3] Be patient, polite and try to get along.

4] Work on a set of rules to bring us together.

5] Failing any one of the above...just go make your claims to whatever and leave people alone to do their RP in peace. With the understanding that you will not be going around trash talking the other hosts who still claim their bijuu. And then stay away from each other.

6] The drama is way out of control and ruining FUN.

~I am going back to my holiday celebration now.

Hazama

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 26, 2015, 05:30:23 AM »

This is ridiculous. It's the holidays and people are busy. I know I am. Much too busy to have to be harassed and taken advantage of.

2] The rules workshop went inactive and just claiming we all of a sudden have new rules is not valid.

So....

2] Do not just make claims that we suddenly have new rules when they have not been completely gone over by everyone.

5] Failing any one of the above...just go make your claims to whatever and leave people alone to do their RP in peace. With the understanding that you will not be going around trash talking the other hosts who still claim their bijuu. And then stay away from each other.

I still haven't heard anyone actually tell me which way the vote went >> So many people say so many different things, we should just vote on which side of the vote one .-.

And we aren't trying to do things NOW NOW NOW, as Rusaku stated, it's been months, actually. Three, I do believe his post says.

He was patient, and he did try to get along. Which got him ignored, and then an excuse was thrown in his face, along with 'Ha, bitch, you can't even get close to this beast because I said so!'...

It's like Yujo and Kiri.
But instead it's just Rusaku and Kiri instead...
Repeating themes here.

Rusaku

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 26, 2015, 05:31:36 AM »

So....

Wait you play this game for fun?

I have been mighty patent >.> 3 months is a significant chunk of time, and her retconing a valid challenge does not constitute as busy.

And I love you Athos.....Long time

-Jeffrey dahmer

Warren

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 26, 2015, 05:33:32 AM »

To use your president example, trying to claim a fair while ago abolished law is still in effect doesn't really work either. You can't just claim you didn't know, or its not what you agreed on, because its convenient for the time.

Simpler said, it means unless two people have a personal agreement over what to do in a select case, there is no overall rules one can try enforce, until the new set is made ~and~ agreed upon by majority. Neither to my knowledge has been done yet.

Sooo, as I've also been saying a fair while now, if diplomacys failed then you can just get yourselves your own 2-tails for your own RP circles and leave Kiri be, or you can wait til the new set is made and then try an open hunt or some such again.

Edit: Apparently ninja Kay already said most I was going to. Oh well.
« Last Edit: November 26, 2015, 05:35:39 AM by Warren »
Pages: [1] 2 3

Page created in 0.097 seconds with 20 queries.