Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please report outages in the thread "messages/server outages", Thanks.

Author Topic: Should Bijuu Challenges Be On Hold? (Discussion)  (Read 1525 times)

Bocchiere

• View Profile
Should Bijuu Challenges Be On Hold? (Discussion)
« on: December 15, 2015, 11:07:38 PM »

While we are making the new rules should bijuu challenges be on hold? Some people are stating they do not have to defend their beast as the rules are being discussed and thus the old ones are no longer valid. I disagree with that notion insofar as deciding to stop accepting challenges all by yourself, but if it is something we agree to as a group than it would be fine.

What do we think? Should there be no challenges while these rules are being made? Only OOC challenges? Business as usual?

I think maybe we should just have OOC challenges to keep things simple while the new rules are under construction.

KayentaMoenkopi

• View Profile
Re: Should Bijuu Challenges Be On Hold? (Discussion)
« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2015, 11:49:14 PM »

And by business as usual, I assume you mean both OOC and IC routes to acquiring a bijuu?

I am unsure what to do here. I lean toward business as usual...rather than going the OOC route, for that in essence forces the issue without a vote to permit the IC hunt until we do decide what to do about that issue.

The hold on challenges though, I feel it should not effect current matches that are being conducted if that route is adopted.

Bocchiere

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 16, 2015, 01:17:22 AM »

And by business as usual, I assume you mean both OOC and IC routes to acquiring a bijuu?

I am unsure what to do here. I lean toward business as usual...rather than going the OOC route, for that in essence forces the issue without a vote to permit the IC hunt until we do decide what to do about that issue.

The hold on challenges though, I feel it should not effect current matches that are being conducted if that route is adopted.

Yes to all of that.

Warren

• Site Staff (Game Master)
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 16, 2015, 01:20:42 AM »

If there's an ongoing match then yes it should continue. 'Hunts' or whatever though are pointless to try do right now since we're nowhere near done with even a basic set.

Page created in 0.027 seconds with 16 queries.