Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please report outages in the thread "messages/server outages", Thanks.

Author Topic: Challenging Same host for different bijuu during 3 month cool down period  (Read 1463 times)

KayentaMoenkopi

• View Profile

So, in the challenging a host vote, questions were raised concerning if the 3 month cool down period on challenging a host you have fought and lost to excluded you from challenging them again for a different bijuu.

I feel that you are challenging for the bijuu and the cool down period should not apply for all the bijuu under their command.

Others may feel that the host should get that 3 month break from fighting the same challenger regardless of the bijuu involved.

Please state your preference and include details if you feel it is necessary.

Note: the 3 months cool down period is not being questioned as to the duration, just where it is applicable, to the host or to the bijuu involved.

Hades

• View Profile

I follow the train of thought that the host should get a three month break from the challenger.

Otherwise the more beasts one person has, the more frequently one challenger can return to challenge them.

I feel that if the host defeats the challenger, the challenger can use the three months pursuing other avenues to improve their RP skill, return after the three months, and perhaps defeat the host.

Eric

• View Profile

Make it applicable to the beast so that if the beast changes hands the cooldown goes with it.
Anything you can think of I can't think of, let me know; that's how the sharing circle works.

Bocchiere

• View Profile

I follow the train of thought that the host should get a three month break from the challenger.

Otherwise the more beasts one person has, the more frequently one challenger can return to challenge them.

I feel that if the host defeats the challenger, the challenger can use the three months pursuing other avenues to improve their RP skill, return after the three months, and perhaps defeat the host.

KayentaMoenkopi

• View Profile

My thoughts are this:

If you are going to have more than one beast, each should be treated separately. You are taking on double duty here...are you up to it? ok. if not? well then don't do it.

I think it is silly though to make the cool down go with the bijuu. This guy who lost for the 9 tails? well maybe he was not good enough to beat Madara. But someone else was. now the new host...maybe this old challenger can beat him. he should not be on cool down from making a challenge for the beast cause he didn't beat the former host. That has nothing to do with the current host. you know?

I would compromise on the issue of same host different beast, but I would have to fuss over the cool down being inherited by the next host. That just seems like an unnecessary stricture.

Page created in 0.081 seconds with 19 queries.